1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya I understand that, because really a girl can get a great body through various means but a great face is harder to come by even with plastic surgery. And personally, I like a face more too as it is usually was captures my attention the most.

And for Joanna Angel that sure is true, as her adorable face definitely is what draws me to her. But still, her body is slightly better if we were to rate from a non-biased point-of-view. Which is what I try to do whenever possible.

Now off this, titty time! :p (Brought to you by Michelle Ryan)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

YOU JUST HAD TO TYPE HER NAME HUH!? DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW MY CELEBS?!

3. We had a Hayden Panettiere/Britney Spears confusion a few hours back, so I takes no chances anymore lol.

4. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

w00t
    anyway, I know al...several celebs :p

5. Weren't you going to bed? :lol:

6. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

at some point I guess :/

7. Well, I am out for awhile. See ya later and don't stay up too late, the Lickitung must be perky at all times lol.

8. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

aye aye captain

9. GlassD

GlassD

Finally got my Photoshop back. Thank fuck.

Now...to work on a (crap) sig....

10. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Your English is just fine, Mel. :)

11. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Whats happening folks? :)

12. 2001pm

Hi dalie... Just relaxing before going to work. What's up with you?

13. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Phundom!

14. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Hey pm, not much buddy, bored and not really tired, so just thought id check by the forums. Any plans for this friday evening?

15. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Sup Mark!

16. 2001pm

I'm working Friday night. I have the next 3 nights off after that, though. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

17. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey Pink Bunny Guy!

18. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Gonna be a fairly relaxing weekend for me. Was planning to go out with my brother and a few friends, but they all got the flu.. Fingers crossed that i dont get it this xmas, but knowing karma (i blame my name is earl :p) id say the chances are 80% id be laying in bed all xmas..

19. 2001pm

I had the flu last week. It's not just a U.S. thing. It's a 3-day flu that's all over the place. Sheesh!

20. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Flu itself isnt the biggest problem, its the time u go feeling shit a week before and after that is, especially with xmas, where all u do is eat good food and drink, which really sucks if u cant taste anything..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.