1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

on a blu-ray tape? never bother with those. i have never watched any extras on any movie before. :p

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I had no idea about that.

Are you serious? I love commentaries especially on Kevin Smith movies.

3. wtfazzhole

yeah it can up-convert your feed, especially if you have the old analog output dvd players. The new hdmi ones are really sweet, I love the simplicity of the set-up now. just 1 cable and that is everything!

and yeah, i never bother with extra features, the only thing i sometimes do is watch a movie for both versions if they have a director's cut vs, the theatrical release.

4. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

The I Am Legend Directors cut is better than the original. I guess I should byuy a Blu-Ray then.

5. wtfazzhole

they are cheap now bud. You really should, just make sure you select a model that loads faster. i was one of those who bought mine when it first came out and the sony player i have takes a bit long to load up. They are much faster now but it never hurts to investigate and see it first hand at the store before you buy.

6. wtfazzhole

you should burn me a copy of i am legend. :p

7. spiderswims

I have a Sony dvd player now. What Blu Ray player do you have?

8. wtfazzhole

i can get you the model number, but since it is around 2 years old i doubt the model is still available.

9. spiderswims

Nah fuck it then. How much does a good one cost?

10. wtfazzhole

samsung or sony runs around 200-250 bucks maybe 300 is the max i would pay for one. When i bought mine it was around 1,000 but i got it on a 5 finger discount for 600

11. spiderswims

You thief! That's not too bad I thought they were alot more than that.

12. spiderswims

It's your b-day?

13. wtfazzhole

i didn't steal it, somebody offered it to me at that price. so i assume it was 5 finger discounted, but i didn't ask. ;)

yes, 8 minutes left of it. why is spiderbabe gonna wish me a fansign happy birthday like chica did? :mrgreen:

14. spiderswims

I doubt it but I would've mentioned it to her. She's sleeping now.

15. wtfazzhole

she starting morning shifts now? i have never remembered her to be an early sleeper. :p

How are you both doing though? got everything ironed out?

If you want i can keep an eye out for a blu-ray player for you. if not my recommendation is with this current market go on craigslist. i picked up so much shit at 1/2 to 1/3 price because people are desperate to sell.

16. spiderswims

We're good and both off till Monday so she might chat here this weekend. I've never tried Craigslist or ebay but have wanted to look into it.

17. wtfazzhole

screw ebay bud, ebay is only good for small ticket items under 50 bucks where if you get scammed you aren't out a whole lot. Like the batteries i bought for my phone turned out to be generic batteries even though the guy advertised OEM ones. At 5 bucks and free shipping it works well enough so far but i was still pissed.

Craigslist today i picked up 2 lenses for my camera for $75. These retail for $333 combined! Both are brand new lens the guy never used so i got it as a steal. I have picked up fishing poles and other stuff from craigslist and cause i pick them up i know they are what i am buying. My next purchase i am thinking about is an aluminum 16 feet fishing boat for lake fishing.

18. spiderswims

I need to heck that sire out it seems great.

19. wtfazzhole

just pick a local geographic location and see how far you are willing to drive for that merchandise and how much you are saving. If it makes sense then go ahead and do it cause that really is the place for best deals. If you want to buy new deals2buy.com and slickdeals are a couple sites i know offhand that i surf for at work when i do look for new stuff to purchase.

20. spiderswims

Thanks for the info. I have absolutely nothing to do this weekend and am going to try and watch a bunch of tv shows on dvd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.