1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Long Farewell...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kaleidoscope, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Dont know what to write honestly the words fail me. Farewell and good luck with what ever awaits.

LiquidVapors likes this.
  2. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

You'll be remembered, Kaleidoscope, that's as much as any of us can hope for!

I'm just glad to have been touched by your words!

May your God be with you.

3. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Farewell my friend. I love you and I love how strong you have been through all this. If I could change places with you I would. Your are a great man and it was my pleasure to know you.

Love your friend
    Nick

4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Farewell K. I didnt know you that well, but my heart still aches over this situation. You have definitely set a fine example of what it means to have grace. Thanks for sharing with us and entrusting our community to keep your memory alive.

5. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Goodbye K. you've given the people here a gift... you will be remembered by many of us.

LiquidVapors likes this.
  6. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

words cannot express our loss as a community of a true phunster. We will all miss you my friend.

LiquidVapors likes this.
  7. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

FUUUUUUUUUCK!

Goddammit........

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You will be missed, my friend. :(

8. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

K, we exchanged posts a few times and I kept a tab on you through your posts.
    If it is really the time for you than I bid you a heartfelt GOODBYE.
    May you receive eternal peace and whatever you were denied here.

9. Noodle Panda

Noodle Panda ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Goodbye man.

10. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Farewell mate, it's been good to get to know you. I hope you will find peace and you will be remembered by many phunsters. Good luck with whatever comes next. You could tell us the rest when we meet in heaven.

[​IMG]

11. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Well this sucks. Goodnight K :sadwavey:

LiquidVapors likes this.
  12. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

'Scope, It's sad day in Phun indeed. You've been quite the inspiration for so many here. You've fought the good fight and though it can't always been won here, you'll be "golden" on the other side. I'll truly miss you my friend.

LiquidVapors likes this.
  13. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

We never talked but I liked your fakes. Hope you find peace.

14. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

no words I can say can express how this saddens me.

it was great to get to know you. I wish you nothing but the best in what awaits you, one day I hope we meet in the great beyond. I hope you find peace where pain can not find you.

Jamie

15. Noodle Panda

On a message board I ran years back a poster there told us he had leukemia and didn't have long left. His name was Scott and he died when he was 16 years old. We knew he had died as he suddenly stopped visiting the board but after a couple of months his sister went onto his computer and visited all the places in his bookmarks to explain that Scott had died and a told us a little bit about him from her point of view. We thanked her and she thanked us for talking to him as he had lost touch with a lot of people due to his illness and that the message board people had talked to him normally and not like someone who was about to die.

I would hope that maybe we could be as lucky if one of K's relatives might do the same. Either way, I hope things are as painless as possible for those he leaves behind.

Funkyboyroy, TheOne and X-Spectre like this.
  16. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

agreed Jamms. I hope things are as painless for him as can be.

powerful story about Scott. I hope his Family knew how many he actually touched.

may K's Family know one day he had a lot Friends.

17. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

Farewell Kaleidoscope!

18. Noodle Panda

I don't know much about what we do, but is there someway we could offer a tribute to K?

Merlin likes this.
  19. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

It puts into perspective all the stupid stuff that means fuck all in the long run!

God bless you K! May you find peace love and happiness in the afterlife ...

PS If you see my Mum up there tell her your a phunner (she will know what you mean) she will tell you some stories about me that will make your toes curl!

:sadwavey:

Funkyboyroy likes this.
  20. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

[youtube]r_8QI6-KKhM[/youtube]

LiquidVapors likes this.