1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

Max did a much better job than many of the recent work by other phunners.

romex357 and max-a-million like this.
  2. Dja_ra

Dja_ra

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Jennifer Lawrence

I am definitely a noob. But I have been lurking here for a long time now, and I have been fascinated by what is possible. But I don't share the view that this forum can only be about modifying lighting, contrast, exposure etc. I think that what happens is that we find that there are very few pictures that can really be brought out in this way. As I have been frustrated with fakes myself also, I feel that it is a very fine line. I do believe in using brush and painting techniques, clone stamps, and such, because when I imagine what it would be like to actually have x-ray power, say if I woke up one day as an x-man, I would imagine being able to see something like this.

I admit that I clone skin and that the nipple here originally belonged to Sora Aoi, but I think that this is really close to what you would see if one were to have x ray vision.

Unlike a lot of "fakers" who give playboy boobs to everyone, I think that if a woman's tits sag in real life, they ought to sag in the fantasy as well. This goal for me is to get as close as possible to what things would actually look like if we could really see these ladies nude.

I think that one of the things that makes putting one's work out there for peer review is that judgments hurt. When one thinks one has done some good work only to be told "seriously" Which no, is not constructive, it makes one hesitant to share again. . .

Plus it takes forever for us noobs to get our posts through moderation and that makes getting feedback hard as well. Hopefuly that changes after getting enough posts under one's belt.

But what is the alternative, spamming like nip lover's nine hundred pokies posts? I would rather see a really good fake-ray than just a bunch of contrast variations in an ellipse. This does not seem more real or more faithful to the original intent of this forum than my work above.

I would love to get better at this. I would love to be as good as see-through as much as I can. But this is where I am right now, and constructive feedback would be awesome.

I also agree that if people are not contributing their art themselves they really have no right to say anything, because this IS an art, a lot of time an energy can go into it. If it doesn’t meet your standards then show us your own work, or show us how to make our work better.

3. niplover22

niplover22

I'm sorry you don't appreciate what I do, but that's o.k. I don't wish to "make up" breasts and nipples when they really can't be seen. A lot of artists previously posting were just that. Artists. My opinion is that this forum was started to do just what I'm doing. Show a little more of what is actually there. Not imagine what a nipple looks like and draw it in. If you want more of that, I'm sure there are plenty of really good "fake" forums and websites for you to get off on. That's just my opinion of course. Peace brother!

BTW, the "artist" comment was meant as a compliment to those that did those kinds of postings. I could never achieve that kind of work. You know who you are. I'm in no way trying to replicate them or any artist for that reason.

4. niplover22

niplover22

This is exactly what I'm referring to as Making Shit up. Go play on a "Fake Pic" website BottomFeeder. You obviously don't have a clue what Sarah Michelle Gellars' nipples look like:p Here's a photo to help you out :)

[​IMG]

salisburyv likes this.
  5. bdr529

bdr529

I have noticed in life that it is typically the people who do the least that complain the most about the people who are actually doing something.

6. niplover22

niplover22

So here's a bunch for ya. Someone requested that I include all of them in one post, so the rest of you let me know if you prefer it this way or one post per celebrity. We start with Hilary Duff's puffy nipple. Alexis Bledel's little nipple. Elsa Pataky...wow! We have one of the Olsen twins...not sure which one. Kristen Cavallari's breasts and nipples and last but not least...Natalie Imbruglia's nips. Hope you like them. Feel free to work on the original photos and see if you can get more out of them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cuchicuuu, jeje70, salisburyv and 3 others like this.
  7. niplover22

niplover22

So now I'm a spammer? Geeze, no wonder people leave this forum...you guys are a bunch of whining, sniveling babies.

8. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

While this thread is in the Creative Backyard section, this thread is NOT for fakes. There is another thread for such things. And that you had the gall to call niplover22 a spammer after posting a fake here, is quite messed up I would say.

If you or others like to make/enjoy fakes then by all means do so in the thread that is for such. But don't come in here and call one of our consistent contributors (as of late) a spammer and/or not good at what they do.

I always find that if you can in fact post a bunch at once rather then go that route of one after another in a short window of time then it's best to go the bunched up way. But if you find yourself waiting hours to get more content together to make a bunched up post then just go ahead and post whatever you have when you can.

Don't worry about the three people who have complained thus far. If we really didn't like what you posted as a whole, you'd know about it. :lol:

jamesy58, c-through and niplover22 like this.
  9. niplover22

niplover22

O.k., so I'm really bored at work today. Soooo, I'm going to post some more xrays for ya! In this group we have an actual nipple visible on Selena Gomez! Haylie and Hilary Duff...man Hilary has really got the puffies going on...and lastly another major puffie...Mandy Moore. I thought I was going to be able to get a lot more out of that Many Moore pic. Maybe someone else can give it a shot. Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, johnmark, boucher and 3 others like this.
  10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Couldn't have said it myself better GG. if you're idea of x-raying involves cloning, pasting in parts from other pics, or drawing in details that don't exist in the original pic, then it doesn't belong in this thread. Post them in the fakes or fakeray threads.

I think some people get confused when they see some of my color enhanced images compared to other's x-ray posts; I try to make them as realistic as possible based on revealed details brought out with basic x-ray techniques. This won't happen over night, and I started out doing just as niplover and others did, but honed my skills to what they are today, so don't shit on their efforts. Posting basic x-rays isn't spamming, but I did ask him nicely if he could post them together when he has multiple posts in a short period of time to keep from flooding the thread, and his last two x-ray posts seem to reflect that.

I wish I had more time to post pics, but just am too swamped to do much lately. I haven't given up, just taking a step back for now.

11. max-a-million

max-a-million

Hopefully won't be poking a hornet's nest here, but have a few thoughts the last few months that I've kept to myself that are now "topical" given the last few posts. First Niplover, the pic of Hilary is somewhat odd as numerous credible x-rays and pokies have shown her to have relatively small aereolas. However, I think she recently gave birth and maybe her breasts have changed some from the experience.

A general observation, some seem to equate a see-thru with an x-ray when, in fact, they are quite different. X-ray Ray mentioned this several pages back and I think it was Smoopy who a few months back derisively criticised C-Thru's work by saying "that's no see-thru." Well, in that case, he was right, as it wasn't a see-thru, it was an x-ray. In a see-thru, as the name implies, one can see much of the detail through the fabric. Adjusting the photo with the techniques discussed here can make the photo more transparent, but the detail was always mostly observable before enhancement. An x-ray, on the other hand, relies upon details not as readily observable that are nonetheless present and can be "brought out" through the enhancement techniques. Many that have not tried this on their own may have a misconception that as you do the process the "finished product" comes right out in full "technicolor." But that's not the case. In my expereince, when you begin the x-ray process the color details are washed out. A good x-ray candidate, even when washed out, will show the outline of the aereola, or the breast, etc. The x-rayer then has to put the coloring back in. This is where the artisitic side, if you will, comes in. Often the proof of the validity of the image comes from the finished product as detail comes out that was not put in. To me, this is the "proof" that "I got it right." If the image does not "look real" it gets discarded. If I see a decent image with detail that I know I did not put in, then I feel as if I have a useful contribution. Nevertheless, all x-rays are, to some degree, artisitc expressions. There is no guarantee that the x-rayer has successfully dupicated the exact shading, coloring of the women's skin. Within the notion of what an x-ray is, this is acceptable whereas drawing in or pasting in parts is not. Hope this helps people to understand the process a bit and what an x-ray image really is.

couger81 likes this.
  12. niplover22

niplover22

Hi Max-a-million. I don't edit the nipples, so I'm guessing she has had or now has puffies with a small nip. I did a quick google search, and don't find any pics of her nips without the puffie areola, so not sure what your referring to. Even this pic with an erect nipple shows the puffie areola.

[​IMG]

Can you share a pic with me? Thanks and enjoyed your explanation above.

boucher, salisburyv and Loser like this.
  13. max-a-million

max-a-million

Check out the black bikini pics here. In some, the outline of her aereola is pretty clear.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=751&p=5763368&highlight=hilary duff#post5763368

Here's a nice x-ray by Opo that also shows what I mean.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=608&p=2942969&highlight=hilary duff#post2942969

If you just search this thread, there are more. I've also done some that I never posted, however, those were right out of the water which may have had a constricting effect.

14. niplover22

niplover22

I did search the thread...I think the water is having an effect as most pics I find where she is not in the water she has these:

[​IMG]

This photo was done by dda_lobster...not me. Anyway, hopefully she'll show us more examples going forward so we can confirm or deny the areola situation :)

boucher and abarth69 like this.
  15. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

It's obvious that you are oblivious to the fact that nipples change with conditions such as temperature and emotional states.

couger81 and romex357 like this.
  16. bdr529

bdr529

It's obvious that you missed the point.

17. airtech

airtech

Is there any problem with me posting a Debby Ryan pic from August 2,2012 for xray?I notice she's not on here

18. max-a-million

max-a-million

In Bottom Feeder's defense, I X-rayed that photo and came up with pretty much the same thing, at least on her left side. Had trouble getting anything on her right, but I didn't spend a great deal of time on it. The point being, I don't see it being a "fake" or drawn in at all.

Captain Chicago likes this.
  19. niplover22

niplover22

Yeah, your right...cause max-a-million and I haven't been discussing just that with Hilary's nipples.

20. niplover22

niplover22

Alright, enough bickering...back to the photos. In this batch we have Kerri Russell, Courtney Thorne Smith, Katheryn Winnick and Kelly Ripa.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

In this next batch we have Sofia Milos from CSI Miami, Lauren Holly...before and after implants, Lea Michele from Glee.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And lastly we have Patricia Heaton's nipple from "Everybody loves Raymond," My favorite super hero growing up...Lynda Carter otherwise known as Wonder Woman for you younger readers:p Maria Menounos and Megan Fox. Hope you all enjoy them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, lusonico, johnmark and 5 others like this.