1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. xraymachine

xraymachine

Here's my take on one of the Lohan pics:

[​IMG]

2. teddybear28705

teddybear28705

3. teddybear28705

teddybear28705

4. cooldude6

cooldude6

Thong looks are hot dude, post em anyways. :cool:

5. AKID

AKID

Thanks for this fantastic thread. I really love those x-ray pictures...

6. Snakepit

Snakepit

I think Beyonce can show a lot more in these pics

here

The pics are at Beyonce's World. No pop-ups and pics are HQ

7. AKID

AKID

I know this i alot to ask. But I know it would make alot of danish guys happy if there is someone in here who can do something with these pictures...
    She is a Danish tv host. She is very popular in Denmark... ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. digitalchaos

digitalchaos

what about this one of Adrienne Bailon

[​IMG]

9. ImLazY

ImLazY

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

56k Warning

10. casek

casek

[​IMG]

will one of the masters do a step-by-step on this one?
    i'm having trouble after i get the levels adjusted. trying to avoid color burn/ color dodge. that just turns out ugly results.

11. ImLazY

ImLazY

[​IMG]
    Step 1.
    Use the burn tool to Darken the average nipple area. I have set the Range to Shadows, Exposure: 20% and the Aibrush feature enabled. I click the nipple area 1 or 2 times to give it some more color. After using the tool to burn shadows, i change it to midtone and apply another 1 or two clicks. Then I cange the burn tool to the dodge tool. I set the brush size to the smallest part of the nipple. Then i set the range to highlights, exposure 20 and the airbrush feature enabled. Before i set my layer, i will widen the brush to about the size of one whole breast. then i click 1 or 2 times to lighten the area.
    Step 2.
    Now i use the pen tool to select the area i wish to make x rayed.After selecting the area, I right click and click on Make Selection. I know click on the Eye for the Shape layer to make it visable. Now i click on the background layer, Select Image from the Menu bar and click Adjustments, then on Color Balance. With the Tone balance selected to midtones, i bring the
    Yellow to -67 and the red to a +52. This somewhat makes it look like skin color, more realistic. Changeing the Tone Balance now to Shadows, i change the cyan color -11 and the Yellow to +2, it just makes it look more x ray and it makes the nipples a little darker.Changing the the Tone Balance to Highlights now, I more the Cyan to +14 and the Magenta +19 and the yellow -15 Finishes the skin color and make the nipple look more realistic.
    Step 3
    Selecting Image from the Menu bar, i select Adjustments then Brightness/Contrast. I move the brightness -6 and the Contrast to +7.
    Step 4
    I select Image from the Menu bar, Adjustments and click Hue/Saturation. I turn the lightness down -15.I use the burn tool one more time and make the nipples darker, the whole breast and the small part of the nipple lighter, i only did one click of each. I go back to Hue/Saturation and turn the lightness back up to +15

Thats about it for what i did, I may go in and use the Shapen tool to make the chest area more defined or something Feel free to change what i did up a bit, experiment, use different color schemes and more or less burning. As of today, 9/25, i have only done a handfull of pics, Im well away from being good. I just play around all the time on new pics and previous done pics. After i do one, il compare it to what other people have done and try to learn what did different by playing with more pics again.
    LazY

P.S.
    If you dont want to use the Dodge/Burn feature, You can still try everything listed above, except the Dodge/Burn tool. See what ya get.

12. opo

opo

Here's one I did of Hilary Duff

[​IMG]

13. opo

opo

Are these any good to work on

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. ImLazY

ImLazY

yeah they can work, not the best tho

15. opo

opo

A few random pics I've worked on (I can find the originals if you want them)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ShellUploader.

16. celticdunker

celticdunker

can sum1 do this pic plz

[​IMG]

17. opo

opo

Before and After of "Sabrina Lloyd"
    (uploaded to ImageShack & ImageVenue for testing)

[​IMG] [​IMG] - [​IMG] [​IMG]

Does anyone know why the Imageshack thumbnails don't work? (the links do ;))
    (I have thousands of pictures uploaded to Imageshack and I've not seen this before)

18. opo

opo

Here's my Katie Holmes attempt

[​IMG]

19. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Maybe I'm cluless, but what the hell is that supposed to mean?

20. c0nn13

c0nn13

Hope this works

[​IMG]

Not HQ, just some caps from a movie, but looks promising.