1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

max-a-million: Ever visit a friend with a similar sound system only to ask yourself, 'how can I make mine sound like that?' Terms like 'signal-to-noise ratio', 'decibels', 'harmonics', 'bitrates', 'LPCM' and 'frequency response' will mean something if your goal is to have a system that will sound as good (or better).

With 'xray-ing', the goal is to get these Celebs nekkid! I learned the tech terms and applied the concepts to image processing and am using three apps for this hobby: (a) PhotoStyler for separations and composites, (b) Photoshop CS for layering, and (c) Ai Picture Explorer for a lot of image processing.

Going slipstream ... will be back. Have phun!

btw ... aside from c-through's work, here are other examples of 'reference material' you may want to review from this thread ...

Estella Warren by x-caliber0069 _ http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=578
    Kaley Cuoco by X-GUI _ http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=389
    Anna Paquin by Sentinel67 _ http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=401
    Nikki Read by xraymachine _ http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=92874&page=81

johnboysmith: appreciate the heads-up :)

max-a-million likes this.
  2. biro

biro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can anything be done here?

3. biro

biro

And this one looks quite provocative - They have "...granted the power of x-ray vision."
    Looks impossible for me but who knows???

[​IMG]

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Not too much Biro - white in bright sunlight often reflects too much light, which can washout much of the needed depth required to get good x-ray results. This is about as good as it gets for me, and she is wearing undergarments.

Shania Twain

[​IMG]
    (BCS only)

No go on JLH, or most any cover for a number of reasons - #1, it's a scan, and a scan of a printed magazine really loses a lot of the original color and depth of the photo. #2, it's a cover - all magazines will airbrush out any imperfections and anything that is too provocative when it comes to their models, especially celebs. even if those two items weren't the case, she is definitely not just wearing those panties without anything underneath. and the bra is too covered even if she also didn't have something covering up underneath.

wazaa likes this.
  5. glcf

glcf

6. mrmario

mrmario

She's a famous pool and snooker referee. Ahh ok, that's fair enough. I don't suppose you could try this one please? It's higher quality and I believe it has a stronger flash used.

7. c-through

I don't think snooker referee exactly qualifies as a celeb - they should really have a decent IMDB profile to be posted here, and when her only entry is playing herself in a bit part once 6 years ago isn't much to be celebrated. Nice looking woman though.

8. srhenry

srhenry

Sci-fi hotties! My skills are extremely basic... limited to Gimp, Colors -> Levels... but it does enhance a photo or two quite nicely every now and again...

Dichen Lachman:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Anna Torv:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I have problems with Reds, Purples, and Bright Blues using this method. Any rework of these excellent images, or tips usable in Gimp would be appreciated.

9. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yasmeen Ghauri:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

sleazoid, wazaa, nightd and 1 other person like this.
  10. Smoopy

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, johnmark, sleazoid and 7 others like this.
  11. Smoopy

Nadja Auermann
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

wilma, wazaa, imk and 2 others like this.
  12. Smoopy

Kathy Ireland:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

wazaa and nightd like this.
  13. Smoopy

Dakota Fanning:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Smoopy

Bar Refaeli:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

wazaa and nightd like this.
  15. c-through

welcome to the celeb x-ray thread Smoopy - for future reference, if you've got a bunch of things to post in a short period of time, feel free to consolidate them into one post or it just makes an already huge nearly 800 page thead that much bigger to wade through.

16. Smoopy

Ok....makes sence.
    Hope everyone enjoys my posts :)

BurntPopsicles and k-lo like this.
  17. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

DrGontzo, johnmark, sleazoid and 17 others like this.
  18. Smoopy

[​IMG] [​IMG]

PappaBoner, wazaa, big4blue1 and 4 others like this.
  19. dscred1

dscred1

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Not sure if these quite work. If they do, could someone try them out? Would be greatly appreciated!

johnmark, big4blue1 and nightd like this.
  20. Bolo777

Bolo777