1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think your June Cleaver obsession is making you see more than is there. HD video isn't a great thing to get reliable images from, let alone B&W screen cap images from the 60's!

My guess on Deborah Ann Woll is that they are pasties; I haven't seen any good quality uncovered nudity from her to confirm, but an image from '09 ComicCon suggests she has regular pink nipples & areolas consistent with most gingers.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    (original, BCS only)

wazaa, monss, driller195 and 2 others like this.
  2. Elwood Blues

Elwood Blues

She's not actually a ginger though. It's a dye job.

3. anvilusa

anvilusa

Grabbed this because it looked like it would be a great x-ray...considering current thread conversation...have at it...

[​IMG]

4. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Almost positive that's a pastie

5. c-through

The pale freckled skin certainly looks ginger - the hair might just be dyed more red.

If that pic were HQ, there might be more evidence one way or the other - hopefully this season she'll show them off for real.

Herb Tarlek likes this.
  6. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

The only thing that's strange to me is that usually pasties don't bulge off the skin layer like that. They usually lay flat against the skin. If you go by that it looks more like a puffy nipple than a pastie. If you go by the size it seems more like a pastie. Difficult!

7. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I just had an idea - this could be a pastie...since the only point of wearing one is to hide the actual nipple. It's possible that she does have a puffy areola underneath the pastie...and that's what's causing it to appear raised off the skin...because the pastie is conforming to the shape.

8. furrymurry

furrymurry

I think you're right, I am obsessed with June Cleaver. It certainly looked from the photos that she's either not wearing a bra or only a very shear one. I think you can make out the shape of the breasts (kinda saggy which is fine with me) and nipples. I think they did everything they could do play down her sexuality on the show but she was an attractive woman with a very nice body. :D

Another one that falls into that category, BTW is Audrey Meadows, Alice from the Honeymooners. In fact, Jackie Gleason told her at her audition she was too good looking to play Alice so she showed up the next day with no makeup and her hair in curlers and he didn't even recognize her.

C-Through, thanks for taking a shot. I respect and admire your work.

9. opo

opo

'Deborah Ann Woll' HQ pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

golfboy63 likes this.
  10. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

There are these silicone nipple covers. I think that's what she is wearing. They are not Pasties but they are designed to hide pokies.

11. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I gave one a shot, what the hell.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, wazaa, nightd and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lenboy

Lenboy

13. straitfan1

straitfan1

On first looking at the picture I could clearly see something down there. So had a go and played around with the contrast.

This was produced 'naturally' by playing around with the contrast:
    [​IMG]

This is the same picture but with the strip isolated and slightly exaggerated (I mention this because I know not everyone is into that - that said, I've still only used it lightly and not gone overboard):
    [​IMG]

wazaa likes this.
  14. cestoda

cestoda

Hey buddy..

Can u tell how u did remove the watermark?
    Its impossible!

15. stargazer

stargazer

Pretty simple, actually. Use the clone stamp or use the spot healing brush with content-aware

16. c-through

Notice how the dark area I'm assuming you think is a landing strip is completely square? That's because it's the edges of the .jpg compression showing up. .jpg algorithm breaks an image down into squares and then reduces the color & pixel data to save space; if you crank up the brighness & contrast enough, you will see these squares. This is on of the reasons low res images, and screen caps usually don't make good candidates as they are often highly compressed. Add in soft focus, and low lighting and the odds of getting anything reliable really goes out the window.

17. straitfan1

straitfan1

Yeah, I realised it wouldn't be quite squared off in real life, she'd have to use a ruler! With it being so pixelated I decided that nothing could be done so left it as it was, it's still roughly where the hair is. If you look closely at the original picture there is definitely a strip there, even if it isn't as perfectly straight as the pixelation has made it appear.

18. c-through

I wouldn't assume it's a hair line - not enough good lighting or visual detail to make any conclusions on the original or by attempting to enhance the image, IMHO. Just another one of those "close but no cigar" scenes.

19. straitfan1

straitfan1

Are you sure? I swear I can see something. Oh well, no matter. I know you're an expert on these things. I just hope the HD version will show something a bit more definite.

20. Mr.1337Nobody

Mr.1337Nobody