1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. opo

opo

wookiee, driller195 and badwolf like this.
  2. opo

opo

3. anvilusa

anvilusa

4. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

I can understand this if the only reason for doing xrays is for sexual release. There is an artistic challenge, for me, that makes previous exposure irrelevant.

5. whompage

whompage

can you guys do this braless and panty of emma watson :)
    egotastic.com/2011/08/emma-watson-braless-panty-peeks-in-sexy-motion/

phun ein likes this.
  6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Don't be such a noob and post off-site links - I'm sure the same pic is in our celeb section without tags, just look around a bit. Besides, if it's a good pic, it will get done, especially of a hot celeb like Emma, but they can take a little time, so please be patient!

k-lo and sirmartinfrobisher like this.
  7. BurntPopsicles

BurntPopsicles

it is in the celeb section, title is emma watson upskirt i think ... been on top of the forum everytime i've checked today

8. RUNVS

RUNVS

I hope it is possible but i am very skeptical about the upskirt photos from Emma as even though she isn't wearing a bra the dress she is wearing is black (which i know is hard to xray) and even though we see her underwear and it is white that to looks hard to xray as her underwear looks quite thick to me.

Still i remain hopeful.

9. c-through

Nothing on her white granny panties; the only hope is a little enhanced nipple action in the last 3 when she's eating the ice cream bar.

If you want to see her bush, the best shot is from her 18th B-day party, starting about page four of the posts

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=254245&page=4

phun ein likes this.
  10. RUNVS

RUNVS

Thanks for taking the time to give it a shot.

As for Emma's bush i have seen those photos before (thanks for the link anyway) but i was quite curious to know if her pubic hair style has changed at all in 3 years. Still there isn't much that can be done as like you alluded to the underwear in her latest upskirt is quite thick.

11. Barbon2010

Barbon2010

Can anyone give this a go pls its Adriana Lima. Pls try get some see through downstairs :D

[​IMG]

phun ein likes this.
  12. Graphical User Interface

Graphical User Interface

Pointless? If you look in the Oops thread there's pics with very clear see-thrus that don't require enhancement to see the goods :)

Besides, that pic is bad quality... looks like it's been resaved a couple of times, adding jaggies at each step. The original probably either had modesty panels in the lacey areas or was retouched completely anyway.

c-through likes this.
  13. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Enhanced

[​IMG]

Source

[​IMG]

Zeroduck, swae, wookiee and 15 others like this.
  14. Mr.1337Nobody

Mr.1337Nobody

Her vagina is to the right of the seam. I can see it just fine, even with the bad pixelation...
    Also, her nipples are pale and puffy, POSSIBLY not covered. I can't really tell...

15. davidav

davidav

Sorry I tried to xray Emma's white panties and I couldn't :(

16. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

This is one that just can't be xrayed. So check out the image in the FakeRay thread.

17. kily007

kily007

mine

[​IMG]

wookiee, Flightpath and Herb Tarlek like this.
  18. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Quite a disparity in areola size between the two enhanced pics. Too bad there isn't a "light pink areola tool". :rolleyes:

couger81 and abbaba like this.
  19. Mr.1337Nobody

Mr.1337Nobody

20. c-through

"how to simulate the look of infrared photography"

Just like it says, it's a artificially making it look like it's an IR image, not a real one, and unless the original camera is set up to capture IR data, there's nothing to bring out.