1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Fantastic tits on that broad. I think the originals look the best.

Can those strings of spit in her mouth be photoshopped out, or did she just get done blowing someone?

2. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Here is one Stab Master... Enjoy!

[​IMG]

lusonico and Stab Master Arson like this.
  3. sbk91p2

sbk91p2

great work! thanks for mariah!!!

xrayray likes this.
  4. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

not British, that's Davorka Tovilo, she's a German Exhibitionist

Stab Master Arson likes this.
  5. opo

opo

Mary-Kate Olsen - pokie in a Leather Jacket :eek:mfg: :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. opo

opo

Ashley Olsen

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I may have done this one before :D

7. opo

opo

Eliza Dushku - nothing to see but worth a try :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. johnmhinds

johnmhinds

Stop faking things.

9. monss

monss

People come on all ready enough with the "faking" stuff! Even if someone does "fake" (side note: not going through what people might consider faking) Maybe say one thing or even send a PM to them asking how they made there pic the way they did? or something like that. But it's so old having to hear time and time again how someone thinks another has faked there work or there's not really anything there the person just thinks there is. I mean what is gained by saying fake this or fake that? All it does is makes other people say something and then another adds to that until you have gone 2 pages bitching about something so small in the long run! It piss's other people off like those who are made good at making x-rays until they get tired o0f all the bitching and stop posting all together! Not sure if this was the reason he left but I bet it had a part in it someone for example Terrapin! Haven't seen a post from him in so long! So I say ask once see what that person says to your question about how they did there work. If you don't like there answer then fine but you don't have to bitch to everyone else about it! Just move on with posting them pics and enjoy this thread! It could stop running then what no one wins!

That's my feeling on it just was feed up with all the drama,!
    Monss

corrupted likes this.
  10. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Or they could just stop posting obvious fakes and that way nobody would have to say anything. :2cent:

In that Eliza pic above she's wearing a thick bra or at least some sort of thick padding over her breasts and there is no way it's see-through in any way. It's fucking ridiculous that the people who call out fakes are being asked to stop doing it. :2cent:

Ata, redsoxland, EP King and 3 others like this.
  11. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:rofl:

12. monss

monss

I wasn't telling people who call out fakers to stop! All I'm saying maybe insted of people ripping on people they think are faking, over and over again. "I'm not saying that there not faking either" Maybe they could go about trying a different methid. Like asking the person who might be thought of posting "Fakes" to describe how they made there x-ray the way it appears to the people reading the thread! What methid they used ,

what tools and in what order, if they changed the levels and if so to what, did they rase the brightness/contrast. EX....... Another methid one could try is sending that person a PM telling them they think there faking and if so why? If they aren't how did they make the pic the way they did! I understand people getting mad at people they might think are posting "Fakes". I think people should post work that's the real deal and not BS! But having people say the same thing over and over helps who!

All it really does is get other people to say that they think the person is faking to and then the person who people think are "Faking" says how there not and it goes back and forth until both sides are pissed off. I can see why people get mad at people who post "Fakes" but I think it's not just me, who get mad at the concent back and forth bitching. So you know what.

Why not try asking the person once about there pics and see what they say. If it's not the answer you wanted to hear, well then tough! I say move on because you know the person who is thought of posting "Fakes" is still going to post there work wether people think it's real or not. All moving on will do is allow more real pics to be posted and to keep with what this place was meant for! The posting of hot celebs and the skill over people in revealing whats hidden under them clothes! People won't get pissed off at all the faking and the people bitching about how there faking, they will just enjoy reading the post's

So that's my thought on it and if people are unhappy with my reasoning thats fine. But I'm moving on and will keep enjoying the work that people put into there pics:)

Monss!

13. KOAUI

KOAUI

the "fakes" didnt ruin this thread the same bitching over & over did imo

Its simple, if someone doesnt post at the level of a C-Through or XCalibur then ignore, don't thank or comment & then just gush over the ones you like

14. Hitenutada

Hitenutada

i miss terrapin =/

15. mmikehunt

Sure looks that way. I can't wait for one of those to pop out.

Fakers- don't even bother to try and get any more out of this one. It's fine as it is.

16. mmikehunt

I have a pic of Eliza wearing a parka and standing behind a brick wall. If I post it here, could you do please do your magic for us? :rolleyes:

redsoxland and EP King like this.
  17. mmikehunt

He was one of the best. :)

18. rnoreuil

rnoreuil

Terrpin sucked. C-through was the only true X-rayer on the Net

wilo likes this.
  19. KOAUI

KOAUI

Terapin had every actress with the same aureole lol

20. Anonymous Bastard

Anonymous Bastard

This war seems to break out every couple of months and never is resolved. How about we all do this?

• All the x-rayers post the original along with their x-ray
    • The viewer can decide if it's to their liking or not by using the "Thanks" button
    • If an x-rayer wants advice or criticism (constructive or otherwise), they ask for it
    • Don't offer unsolicited advice or criticism (constructive or otherwise)

recebb, racejeff, Interpol and 6 others like this.