1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. monss

monss

Philmore, I would say you should keep up with the posts! You doing a sweet job from the ones you have posted so far. Nice job my friend!

Philmore likes this.
  2. Philmore

Philmore

Christina Aguilera

[​IMG]

Roma Downey

[​IMG]

Caroline Rhea

[​IMG]

Barbara Hershey

[​IMG]

Meredith Vieira

[​IMG]

Enjoy!
    Phil

DrGontzo, dukie376, johnmark and 3 others like this.
  3. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

mas1608, wookiee, johnmark and 11 others like this.
  4. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

good work

5. racejeff

racejeff

Thank you these two were excellent examples of what originally drew me to this thread.

6. Philmore

Philmore

Alicia Keys

[​IMG]

Rachel Ray

[​IMG]

Amanda Bynes

[​IMG]

Beth Chapman

[​IMG]

Britney Spears

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Danica Patrick

[​IMG]

Dolly Parton

[​IMG]

Brooke Hogan

[​IMG]

:)

7. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

How about the originals to go with your work Philmore?

8. Philmore

Philmore

*bows in the presence of The Maestro* :D
    (Seriously, it's an honor, man! Your work was my main inspiration to try X-Rays. /end.worship)

Everything I have posted, so far, is "old" and the originals are buried in a 2Gb +/- folder full of mostly randomly named files.

When I get time to work on some new stuff, I'll post hi res and provide source images, as well as leaving off the urls.

If you are looking for the source on any one of mine, specifically, just let me know and I'll ferret it out.

dukie376 likes this.
  9. mrramone

mrramone

FAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Philmore

Philmore

*pulls off rubber mask*
    If it weren't for those darned kids, I would have gotten away with it, too!!!

I take it you can't use PS Ramone?

Or maybe a better question to ask is, how do you define "fakes"?

11. Philmore

Philmore

I will only post X-Rays along with source images from now on. A quick lvl or BCS should pretty much speak for itself, as far as original data is concerned.

Here are some of them for what I have posted so far - I couldn't stand to dig any more.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Now I'm real flattered...

13. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

These are the only pics that I had on my computer to compare but I'm sure if you find the originals of the others you'll see why mrramone called them fake.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Philmore

Philmore

Umm . . . OK. At least you're sure.

15. Stab Master Arson

Stab Master Arson

Mariah Carey from some video or photography shoot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

johnmark, sbk91p2 and spiderswims like this.
  16. droopy

droopy

Please, please just stop. Make a new thread of your own. Every post you make separates the real xrays... Or at least the xrays we like to see. Your nipples are all the same and too dark like that playboy shoot for that hot chick from that vampire tv show after she had a kid. You do have a couple of peeps here and they will prob. follow you to your own thread.:2cent: (That Baseball theme is in my head "Say good bye")

austinex, NObama, redsoxland and 2 others like this.
  17. Stab Master Arson

Stab Master Arson

Unknown British(?) celeb with big Ta-Tas... Can anyone id?
    These pics obviously were already very see-thru, but sometimes you can bring out more details with software. :2cent: ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

mas1608 and spiderswims like this.
  18. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I just think that if you draw nipples in when clearly the pic is not see-through it's fake. Just my opinion.

NObama, redsoxland, monss and 2 others like this.
  19. spiderswims

It's you.

It's one thing if the clothing the celeb is wearing is already kinda see-through but the pics where they are wearing dark thick clothing can not be x-rayed and all that can be done is drawing on nipples where you think they are. :2cent:

PS: So we don't make this a chat thread. If you agree with me thank my post and if you agree with xray thank his post. It doesn't matter who gets more thanks but I'd like to see what people actually think and if i'm the only one that thinks there are a lot of fakes being posted..

drduck, Bunbun, hornetz and 7 others like this.
  20. Philmore

Philmore

I totally undertand why you draw the line between fake and real . . . but where it's drawn is not making a heck of a lot of sense to me.

It sounds like, if BCS or LVLS don't pull the info out, it's not there, as far as the standard of this thread is concerned. If that's the limitation, I can respect that. I am an uninvited guest here, at best!

I will say that in my career as an artist and designer I have seen many ways to achieve the same result and a few things that I would have called impossible, had I not witnessed them being done. Even in the old days, I was pretty regularly impressed by the hidden details I saw pulled out of unretouched negs on a stat camera.

I was thinking about doing a Camtasia vid showing my technique. But, I guess that could be faked as well, so, presumably it wouldn't prove anything to a suspicious mind.

But, I digress . . .

I'm not here to prove a point, argue, or be right at all costs. I can go back to watching, no problem. I like this thread and I would hate to become generally despised for my efforts.

Regards,
    Phil

monss likes this.