1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

Am thread.

T

2. Terrapin

Terrapin

At the same time, your opinion is fine but like I said before we're not going to be calling out everone else's work. Your work is great but you need to stop branding any pic you can't get results on as impossible and any attempts posted as fakes.

CT is certainly no faker. Please keep posting, but you're going to need to drop the rest of it. This is not a "Call 'em as I see 'em" thread. No one cares.

Terrapin

x-caliber0069 likes this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

The BCS image doesn't use anything but brightness, contrast, and saturation. This is essentially what I classify as strictly image enhancement since no spot or area specific changes are made (with the exception that I restrict changes to the clothing area I wish to make more transparent).

In the color enhanced image, I colorized (not painted) the layers, again which differers from painting as you are uniformly changing the hue of the entire layer, not altering individual pixels or pixel groups. My limited use of the dodge & burn is just to accentuate lightness & shadows, not create things that are not present or can't be backed up with the BCS image. Burning/dodging in details not present and ones that cannot be revealed through basic image manipulation (like nipples, pubic hair, panties, etc) is the same as just painting them into existence as far as I'm concerned and is one of the reasons I won't post images in this thread anymore, as there are too many people that don't understand the difference between real & fake. The dodge & burn tools can be used effectively to enhance, but they can also be overused & abused to fake just as painting can that's why I try to discourage artists from using them much especially when they are starting out.

I used to only do basic enhanced images, but was often disappointed at how the colors or shadows would get grossly distorted by having to crank the brightness/contrast & hue enough in order to see the hidden details. I then found I could produce a better quality final result without having to make anything up simply by matching colorization & shadows as close as possible to the rest of the image. This is the primary reason I started posting 3 separate images - the original, the BCS, and the enhanced image. This way anyone could see what I started with and where the details came from. If you choose only to adopt the strictest standards to your pics, that's fine, but be careful what you call fakes or you will offend some people.

I stand behind my work and I will defend it. If you feel I've ever put in any "thing" that isn't there and can't be proven through standard image manipulation, just ask and I'll post what I feel is proof.

monss, kirkkertrats, Lock and 11 others like this.
  4. locandsoc

locandsoc

WOWW:D:eek::D

5. CelticBull

CelticBull

I miss your work, c-through :(

kirkkertrats, Lock, taxon and 10 others like this.
  6. JLoveUser

JLoveUser Hopelessly Addicted

yup, me too.

kirkkertrats, RDS, lusonico and 3 others like this.
  7. Babes R Us

Babes R Us I'm back!

Can someone try this pic (Marissa Miller)?
    [​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  8. firefitr59

firefitr59

Good for you C-Through. It's a shame we lost your work, but I completely stand behind your reasons and justification!

mmcilw and c-through like this.
  9. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

Anything?

10. opo

opo

Nicole Vaidisova - ( Wimbledon 2008 )

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann, full_fool, Freeza and 5 others like this.
  11. fubu0510

fubu0510

thanks to all who do this u rock

12. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

This one's for all the nerds and gamer nuts like me.

Olivia Munn from G4TV
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

x-caliber, you magnificent bastard you!

G4TV women being x-rayed is not only appreciated, but encouraged, in my book. Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn, Layla Kayleigh, Blair Butler, Kristin Holt, Allison Haislip, Anna David etc;etc are horribly under-xrayed on here (which is probably due to the fact that there are only so many pictures of them that exist where x-raying is even possible, and those x-rays have already been done), but whenever there are relatively new pictures of any of them that appear that they might be x-rayable, i'd hope that people would post them on here ASAP.

For example, here's some I posted a few pages back that may or may not be ripe for the picking as far as a possible x-raying of Layla's panties.

I know the rules as far as bumping old posts on here, but since you have an interest in the G4 women, I figure you might be able to give that a shot. If not, it's understandable, as some pictures just cannot be x-rayed.

14. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

already tried those 2 images ... the fabric is too thick and folded over to reveal any sort've detail on those. sorry.

15. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Hello. :) Sorry to make a request so early on, but I did a search here for Meg White (on whom I'm rather keen) and this thread was the only result. It will take weeks to look through all 470 pages, so does anyone know roughly which page(s) her pics are on here? Thanks. :)

16. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

You should also look at the page first! there is a "search this thread" option which gave me this reference, I don't think it's what you want:(

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?p=1526918&highlight=meg+white#post1526918

17. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I guess that must be the only pic of her on this forum then. Thanks for you help. :)

18. Back in 10

Back in 10

Best.....thread......EVER !!!!

19. Babes R Us

Babes R Us I'm back!

I tried too... I didn't use Photoshop though. I used Paint.Net. Its easier than Photoshop and the same rules apply such as sheer clothing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yeah I know I suck. I didn't do much except make it lighter. I will try again.

20. Babes not a bad effort, we aren't going to see much through black bra and what appears to be black boyshorts.