1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Dark_Side

Dark_Side

Michelle Trachtenberg

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann, Freeza, readabk and 3 others like this.
  2. Terrapin

Terrapin

Man I can't tell you how long I tried to make something work with these. I mean, it looks like a slam dunk, but I never got anything close to what I thought I should get and eventually I just gave up. The botom one looks a lot better-nice work. Maybe if I play with that one a while I'll feel better.
    Or play with something for a while......

Terrapin

readabk likes this.
  3. scott12345

scott12345

I swear I can see a nipple below the second black line on the closest breast, but maybe it's just my imagination trying desperately to see her hot cans? :p

Granted, I don't see an areola there because of the fabric, but definitely (or so I thought) a nipple and then the breast outline would be extremely easy with part of it already showing outside the dress.

Regardless, kudos for the dress to begin with Mandy! =p

4. Monkey_Business

Monkey_Business

Please try to do this one of Mandy Moore. She's wearing a wet t-shirt, so it's definitely a good candidate.

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  5. Terrapin

Terrapin

I'll mess with it-shirt might be too damn thick. She has definitely dialed back the thin skimpy clothes trip she was on for a while.

T

Raziel00 likes this.
  6. Terrapin

Terrapin

In the meantime

audrina partridge

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann, Reno., KDR and 4 others like this.
  7. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Just because it's wet doesn't mean it's ideal. If you know it's a good candidate, go right ahead and make it see-through.

8. locandsoc

locandsoc

P.H 5.5:p

9. JPL

JPL

Oh WOW very nice - where did this come from? Do you have a full set? I love her.

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Bite me - I'm done here. If you want the best and most popular thread on this site to die because of name-calling and idiotic posts, then you're succeeding wonderfully. Usually the moderators on forums will actually try and keep the peace - I guess things work differently around here. I don't need this crap - I hope you're happy with your decisions.

lusonico likes this.
  11. Monkey_Business

Monkey_Business

I don't have photoshop. And I don't know how to use it or x-ray images.

12. Monkey_Business

Monkey_Business

Here, try this one of Hostel 2 star Lauren German.

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  13. Carson

Carson

Neighbours hottie

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  14. TheOtherGuy

TheOtherGuy

She has a website with a gallery. Despite her "Soccer Mom" description on the show, she was actually a fitness model.

http://monicacarlson.net/

JPL likes this.
  15. mousehands

mousehands

C-Through...im sure I wont be the first, and I know for definite I wont be the last, but heres my 2 cents.

Probably wont mean too much coming from me, im one of those who believes that if you havent something constructive (or vaguely funny..in my eyes) to say, then dont say it, hence me not posting much on here...but youll notice that ive been here for a fair while.

I think that what you and terrapin started here (I know it wasnt technically the 2 of you who started it, but you pair are the guys who made this thread what it is...no offence to the many other excellent contributors whos names i dont have at hand) is worth carrying on.

Yup. You get some shithorns popping in at what seems like every third post to knock what you and the others are doing and/or request stuff thats been posted 2 pages back, but it sounds like you actually enjoy messing around with the pics, so dont let these fuckwits stop you.

Im not sure who said it, but someone mentioned something about making your own thread so you can stop people posting comments.

Might be worth looking into.

You too Terrapin.

I guess the point is, for every fuckwit that decides to fucking bitch and moan about every single little fucking pixel, theres at least another one that appreciates what you do but keeps quiet for one reason or another.

Keep up the good work.

Jizz, Mousehands.

16. Pickerd

Pickerd

Stick around brother. mousehands is right. I liked it better when all that was in the thread was requests for xrays and the reply of the request if it can be filled. We've never been a fan of conversation here. It would be nice if the mods enforced that. This is a huge thread and a huge draw for this site. It would seem like a good idea to keep it well oiled so to speak. Not my site though. I just enjoy the content, but if it wasnt for this thread, I wouldnt even be here.

:)

17. ressity

ressity

Who doesn't? I was very tempted to burn in a fake nipple around that area...:D

Thanks, I had to make an easy one to make up for the first. :p

On to another topic:
    There's been a lot of bitching and moaning in this thread lately. Especially from new
    members. I guess I'll add myself to that group with this post, but at least I'm not
    complaining about other peoples work or that my requests haven't been done. wtf is
    wrong with you people?

I realize it's quite futile to talk sense with these individuals, and new ones always pop
    up. I'm with c-through on this: where are the moderators? I would really appreciate if
    newbies who doesn't read the rules or complain too much are warned, and subsequently
    banned. That's usually how it works on other forums...

c-through:
    You should know that 99% of the readers and contributors of this thread like your
    work, myself included. To quit because of a few idiots is just silly, then you really are
    taking this too seriously.

lusonico, RDS, snowboarderok and 7 others like this.
  18. slaghuis

slaghuis

C-Through: There are a lot of active watchers and requesters of this thread who greatly appreciate the quality and quantity of your work here. Just ignore the idiots. Literally, just ignore them.

Intbn, nascarfan, cgandycg1 and 11 others like this.
  19. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I can see this thread has had its weekly spat. C-Through and Terra, everyone knows how valuable you guys are to this thread. There's always going to be people who don't read the standards expected in this thread re pic potential, but don't let it hold you up. We all appreciate what you do here.

20. Terrapin

Terrapin

Words of wisdom. Just ignore the dorks and do your thing. They'll eventually find something else to do.

T

nascarfan, cgandycg1, bigtaco and 5 others like this.