1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Pickerd

Pickerd

My post wasnt directed your way bro. Sry. Your pics were great. I was referring to the last few pages. Kinda of a mess they were.

Again, sry for the misunderstanding. Hope your gonna be around more. Your pics are sweet. Maybe you'll be the one who can do me a Bea Arthur xray!

2. opo

opo

here's another one of Hilary to have go at ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I tried all the Duff pics and nothing's coming through - I had hoped with the sun lighting up her cleavage it'd show more, but it's just not helping. When I crank up the brightness & contrast enough to combat the black top, it's just too pixelated to rely on anything for certain. This top would have been better with bright flash pics at night instead of the sunlight from that angle.

4. slaghuis

slaghuis

No offense to Terrapin, but different x-rayers have different styles. ... C-Through / CrimsonKnight3, could the two of you take a stab at this one too please? (Not sure where the original is.) TIA.

readabk, Raziel00 and gibletpie like this.
  5. qneho825

qneho825

many many many thanks man :)

Songoku, readabk and utredd81 like this.
  6. qneho825

qneho825

here's more...also another filipino model/celbrity...her name's daffodil costelo :) a little help with the x-ray pls :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  7. c-through

Looks more like a stripper at a local club. I don't know if we want to be clogging up the celeb thread with people that don't at least have an IMDB entry, or are a widely known person.

ihwf_vp likes this.
  8. mrramone

mrramone

I would Just like to thank the Faith Full X-rayers like C-Through and Terrapin who graciously handle the humble request of regulars not to just this thread...but as well as the site in general and have been hangin in there with us on their own time out of their own free will. THANK YOU!!!!! If you are bew to this thread then please don't screw us all over with your silly antics and foolishness!!!

9. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

Ok, I had to play with Brightness/Contrast/Color Balance and Hue Saturation, but I got a nice effect on Hilary here.

[​IMG]
    Hope you like
    CK3 ;)

DrGontzo, readabk and opo like this.
  10. DunnyMunny

DunnyMunny

CK3 doing a great job, thanks!

11. wilo

wilo

LOHAN AND MEGAN

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo, Songoku, Reno. and 5 others like this.
  12. c-through

CK3, don't take this the wrong way, but do you honestly think Hilary's right nipple is on the far side of her breast? Not every grainy spot that surfaces when you have to crank up the brightness & contrast a lot on a black garment is what you think it is. I'm saying this as constructive criticism, so please take it as such. Not every pic can (or should) be X-ray'd.

13. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

No, please, I don't mind the criticism. You are absolutely right, her right nipple may not be where it should be, I applied a little (ok a lot) of artistic liberty when I did this. I was trying to take into account of body position and her shirt (which does appear to be a little on the tight side). Of course after staring at this photo for a really long time, I really do think she has a sports bra on under neath, so really, there shouldn't be anything to be found at all.

Anyhow, thanks for the opinion, I can always go back and rework it.

Cheers!
    CK3

14. mkultra

mkultra

(for some reason) more Britney Spears

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

What is it about this woman....??? Ah well, may I never get tired of her.

Thanks for the pics. Here are my results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers!
    CK3

16. Monkey_Business

Monkey_Business

Britney Spears is GROSS! What the hell is the matter with you?

Knight24 likes this.
  17. c-through

I only ask that you try and leave your artistic license in your wallet when you're X-raying. It shouldn't be about what you can guess at or burn/draw into existence, it should be about what you can reveal through image processing.

There's no shame in walking away from a pic that just doesn't look right, and there's no need to force it. More than once I've put in 20-30 minutes on a pic tracing the outline and tweaking levels trying to get it right and I just can't be sure of what I think is there, so i just scrap it. I'd rather do a pic I'm proud of then have some questionable images with my name on the post - I stand behind my work, and I have to be confident that what I'm showing is actually there, not just what I can imagine. Anyone with PS and a little free time can dummy up a pic, it takes some talent to really bring out what's underneath.

A couple of the new X-rayers certainly look like they have some talent, but I hope they aren't too impulsive to get those pics out there that they overlook some errors, or force things which may not seem right just to get it done & bump up their posts. Again, I'm not taking shots, just an observation trying to help keep it as real as possible in here.

18. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

:D

Freeza and readabk like this.
  19. locandsoc

locandsoc

dont be a period head my friend,get where you're coming from.
    it must be hard work professer,but chill
    relax and take a spliff
    or a beer
    from wot ive read from u u r an uptight...........
    love ur work though

readabk likes this.
  20. x-caliber0069

x-caliber0069

:confused:what happened to my last post? could someone tell me please. if it was deleted for a reason, then let me know why so that i don't make the same mistake again. don't just delete it without letting the poster know why.

EDIT: nvm i figured it out why it wasn't showing up right away now.