1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Ezra_Pound

Ezra_Pound

Anyone want a crack at these? I can just make out her panties.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Much appreciated.

readabk, lusonico and Special_Needs like this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

BBJim I tried the Hayden pics (as I always do) when they first surfaced, and didn't see much to get. Most pussy shots don't yield much detail unless it's a very thin bikini bottom, well lit, and clingy from being wet. If it's just thin panties, that can work sometimes too, but through shorts aren't usually a good candidate.

Sammy a better quality version of that Ellen Pompeo pic has already been requested on the previous page - I don't see much potential besides the obvious pokies as her dress isn't very transparent. That Fergie pic is too small to get any detail from and even if it was larger, I don't think it's very transparent either - she's got plenty of other pics (some have been done already) if you just do some searching here.

Ezra What about a name?? Anyways, your eyes must be better than mine, as I don't see much to get.

3. twopointsus

twopointsus

Hot See thru no bra natalie portman. Can someone do a good job with this?

thanks!

[​IMG]

4. Ezra_Pound

Ezra_Pound

c-through - A name for what? The woman in the pictures? It's Nelly Furtado, mate.

You can already just about make out her panties. I don't get it. I'm starting to get the feeling you've got something against me. Or Nelly.

5. c-through

Even if it was a pic of Jennifer Aniston I'd want a name listed so others know who it is too, and it would show up in a search. It's nothing personal, I just don't see much to get on those pics even when adjusting the brightness & contrast in PS, let alone to the naked eye - sorry!

6. Ezra_Pound

Ezra_Pound

I'm going to cry.

7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget

Can't wait to see what c-through can do with that portman pic. I might have to spend my weekend attending x-ray U.:D

8. opo

opo

Michelle Trachtenberg

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. opo

opo

and a couple more of Natalie Portman to play with :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

you can check my post at superiorpics for more than 50 pics of Natalie at this Event

Code:
    [url]http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=3&Number=434973&Searchpage=1&Main=434973&Words=%2BCold+%2Bportman&topic=&Search=true#Post434973[/url]
    hope it's ok to post links to other forums ;)

10. c-through

poor taste to post a link to other forums opo - just make a duplicate post in the celeb section instead, if they aren't already posted here.

11. c-through

Here's

12. dAlieman

dAlieman ADD+

Nice, thats hawt!

13. twopointsus

twopointsus

hey c through you couldnt do my natalie portman pic?!

14. c-through

sorry - when I do a pic in a series, I try to pick the best candidate that shows the most. In this case, this one had the best profile to get the most detail, and was lit by the flash better, which really helps when they are wearing black.

15. titojames

titojames

16. kriptonac

kriptonac

could somebody try to x ray those please? ;)

Mod edit; please use an approved host to post thumbs.

17. Ezra_Pound

Ezra_Pound

Yeah, c-through, you did a magnificent job with the Portman pic. It's immediately one of my favourites. Odd she doesn't have a belly button, though.

I too, would kill for more.

18. c-through

Glad you liked it - I don't add features which can't be brought out, just enhance what features that can be seen, and that is one thing that usually doesn't come through unless the fabric is sheer, or they have an "outie".

19. Ezra_Pound

Ezra_Pound

That makes sense to me.

Natalie has beautiful breasts wouldn't you agree? More proof petite breasts are the best.

Are there any others from the set you're working on/plan to work on?

Pretty please?

20. c-through

Yep, naturals are always better than fake ones, even if they are smaller.

I don't like doing multiple pics from the same series, unless they are drastically different, show something new, or much better quality than what I've already done. In this case, there's no new ground to cover for me here and would rather work on the many other pics available.