1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

Dude, I don't care what you see in the original. Neither does anyone else. I've been here too long to mess with trying to defend every pic in here, and c-through and the others won't either. Someone with 11 posts isn't going to come in here and start telling people who have been here for 2 years what's what. This is not a critique forum. If you've got something to post, post it.

We are not going to get the back and forth over what's a REAL see through and what isn't started again. Keep trying and you won't be around long. I don't care who you're throwing the accusations at, it's going to stop, one way or another.

If you're looking for someplace to poop, you'll need to find another sandbox.

T

2. TattyTom

TattyTom

Just thought I'd try out an old favourite of mine of Cheryl Tweedy (Cole) The quality is quite poor, but you can't mistake the areola on her left breast, especially with some contrast tweaking. I also tried a few different methods of Hue/Saturation because I've never felt overly comfortable with that tool, and it seems the method I used on the middle picture worked best! Hope you enjoy

[​IMG]

pigger, ilurvwomen, Reno. and 4 others like this.
  3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Lucy Clarkson in some nice see-through panties

Crusader, wookiee, qneho825 and 13 others like this.
  4. opo

opo

Lacey Chabert

[​IMG]

5. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

To the best of my recollection, this is the only pic of yours I've ever commented on. So, there's no need to defend them all. In fact, there's really no need to defend this one. I didn't say you did bad werk. I just said it didn't look like an actual see through pic, after I examined the original. I've got nothing against fakes. I've made quite a few over the years. I do, however, have the common courtesy to list them as such, rather than trying to pass them off as the real thing. I'm sorry if my earlier post upset you.

thefreeloader likes this.
  6. Pordarge

Pordarge

I finally made the registration, i watch this topic for so long and waited to upload these pics form Alona Tal. I hope someone form the x-ray masters give it a try.
    The resolution is only LQ, didn´t find better ones yet

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

readabk and Noodle Panda like this.
  7. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Alicia Witt (For she IS the Cuisinart Sad Sack)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Not much to see really... :(

8. opo

opo

here's a couple of bigger versions

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. the mack

the mack

Even if its a fake, i dont care...i see TITTAAAYYYSSSS!!!! Thanks to everybody who takes time to get those done!

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Hayden

wookiee, qneho825, denalic and 42 others like this.
  11. bigc_imp

bigc_imp

That ones come out very well - good skills!

12. breadfan888

breadfan888

Can you tell who my favorite is? :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

johnmark, chaz1964, Reno. and 2 others like this.
  13. Terrapin

Terrapin

You'd get the same response from me if you'd said it about anyone else's stuff as well. It's not up to you to decide what's a real x ray and what's not. I'm not going to let this thread burn another 6 pages in one of those wastes of time and effort. Nobody has the same definition. I'm comfortable with mine, and I don't care about anyone else's. We've been through it all already. Welcome aboard and post away-but leave the opinions about what's real and what's not out of it.

Terrapin

lusonico likes this.
  14. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Meh.

15. thefreeloader

thefreeloader

i'm not a fan of 'drawn' in nipples or underwear on pictures that clearly don't provide the detail. they're obvious fakes, but i'm not here to point fingers either.

do what y'all want, i can spot fakes by the preview alone. some here don't seem to care and/or are oblivious; they'd probably jerk off to a stick figure jessica simpson anyway...

so, yeah.

x-caliber0069 likes this.
  16. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

i think we need to keep our hands on our dicks and off the keyboards and just the thread live and move on.....god i love the hayden pic c-thru. thanks a million

17. salveminijoe

salveminijoe

great thread!!congratulations:D

18. xyzingo

xyzingo

breadfan888, are those Tonight Show caps from the regular HD broadcast? Imagine if/when we're able to do this x-ray thing to video. Terrapin, do you know if thats possible? and what software it would take? Premiere? After Effects, or the latest version of photoshop?

19. TattyTom

TattyTom

to do this to video we'd have to do each frame individually, it would take a looooong time.

20. breadfan888

breadfan888

I didn't cap them myself, but they are the highest quality pictures I could find from that Tonight Show. If somebody has something better, please post. I doubt there's much see-through potential with that dress she's wearing, but since you guys never cease to surprise me with some of your x-rays, I thought it was worth a shot!

Terrapin likes this.