1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. proof113

proof113

one of the ugliest women i've ever seen in this thread:-?

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You must have missed the Hillary Clinton pics then.

She's definitely no Anna Kournikova, that's for sure.

lusonico likes this.
  3. uncle sam

uncle sam

well she is not very pretty that is true but at least she has not gone to the plastic surgery!!
    And I like to think about what could do a sportive woman...:D

4. coconut

coconut

can somebody xray this 2 images. tnx a lot

readabk likes this.
  5. c-through

Please don't bump your requests

lusonico likes this.
  6. lusonico

lusonico

c-through, now you're done with Kim Clijsters, how about an ugly chick like LAcey Chabert?

[​IMG]

PLEASE? :confused:

Gutex0 and readabk like this.
  7. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

ugly?? god if i was blind and had to read braile off her fucking forhead, i would get a bonner. where do u get ugly from?

8. c-through

Well she is rather hideous, but here's

different strokes for different folks ;)

BTW: the "ugly" comment was a joke for those that didn't get it.

9. proof113

proof113

ok, i forgot :)

10. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

sorry, just wanted to make a blind bonner joke.

11. lusonico

lusonico

C-trough, JESUS H CHRIST, i got to thank you on this one, was really that much information on the picture waiting to be revealed?

I am going to thank your last 10 posts, in fact, anyone doing Lacey Chabert X-RAYS from now on WILL GET 10 THANKS from me!

:eek:

12. AFX

AFX Guest

I was just browsing a few other sites and has anyone else noticed the ridiculously large amount of other xray threads there are on the web now, with people copying pics from this one and claiming it's their own work? I just found one site with a guy taking credit for everything even though every single pic he posted was from phun.

13. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

It's always going to happen. I suppose the only way to stop it is to put a watermark on the x-rayed pics saying 'phun.org exclusive' or something. But the x-rayers work hard as it is and probably don't have the time to do it. Any thieving bastards will get caught out eventually.

14. AFX

AFX Guest

Two French hotties. Emmanuelle Béart and Sophie Marceau. I don't think they've been posted before. Is anyone else running out of material? Every time I find a suitable pic it seems it's been done before.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Monkey D. Jaybee, readabk and ihwf_vp like this.
  15. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Find anyone doing original work and there will always be 100 out to take the credit. Of course a lot of guys wont use the same name on different forums so, what you saw may not have actualy been "stolen". He may have only wanted to show his work at other places.

16. c-through

I always wondered if anyone was lifting my stuff as I did see a pic I did once on another site. I'm not a fan of watermarking or tagging in general, but I understand why it's done. That's pretty low if they are claiming it's their work when it's not.

It doesn't mean you can't do a pic that's already been done. I openly welcome other's interpretation using their methods on anything I've done.

17. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry for the double post. Was very bored and decided to entertain myself with one of these. Dont expect many others as I'm admittedly not a big fan of fakes. I am a big fan of Faith Hill's looks so, I took this easy one that was apparently passed over. Went for an easy "wet" look. Nothing more than paint and shading.
    For you guys practicing, this is an easy type of photo to work with. With your color selector, choose skin color from the photo. Change your brush size to the nipple points (with a soft edge) and use about 1/4 opacity. Let your imagination go from here if the areolas arent absolutely apparent and choose a larger size brush. Paint the area directly over the nipple point at the same opacity. Adjust accordingly with dodge, burn, blur and/or sharpening tools. Use a larger brush (at very light opacity) for the rest of the material where you think it may touch the skin. My final step was to reduce the overall photo size to increase clarity. Large photos are always good to start with for this reason. Decrease the size occasional as your working to see how its developing. Save what looks good, back out of anything that doesnt look natural and remember your "Fade" slider. Also look at some wet t-shirt photos for examples to go by.
    Please dont send me requests. If I do this again it will be when I have nothing else to do and with random selection.

Randy_Mann, Reno., isop and 5 others like this.
  18. rasguedo

rasguedo

This is already very see-through but I thought it would be fun to make them a little bit more!

Miranda Kerr
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

qneho825, lusonico and ihwf_vp like this.
  19. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Last one tonight. Saw this requested some pages back... and yes, totally fake :)

[​IMG]

20. jp90

jp90

A picture that is just begging to be done. Hope its big enough. The picture is from the premiere of the new Sweeney Todd Movie.
    The cute actress is Jayne Wisener, who plays Johanna in Sweeney Todd. Hope one of the experts can do this. Thank you!

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.