1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. billz3bub

billz3bub

You take any form of criticism as an attack?

2. opo

opo

Alexis Bledel

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Terrapin

Terrapin

Just don't see your point. Why are you here if you think they're all fakes-and why keep bringing it up? We've hashed this out repreatedly here in the past and it's a worn out subject. If all you're going to do is hang out and take shots at people we don't want you here. It's gotten tired and we don't care anymore.

And yeah, it sounded like that to me...

Shoo!

Terrapin

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

Someone looking for this?

[​IMG]

Terrapin

5. swordi99

swordi99

Yeah, it`s me^^

Thx Man. Great Work !!!!;)

6. Pickerd

Pickerd

Criticism is a bullshit excuse for someones ego wanting to feel smarter or better than someone else anyway. Either you like something or you don't. Criticism is just a cowards way of offering an negative opinion without taking responsibility for it.

kimisabi likes this.
  7. andyman

andyman

Proper criticism - or critiqueing, if you like - should be acceptable. If you are a fellow x-rayer and want to offer your $0.02 on something then that should be acceptable. Shoot, even if you are just a fan you should be allowed to offer your opinion. But coming in to this thread and knocking the entire concept is like going into a mountain climbers forum and talking about how stupid and dangerous you think scaling a rock face is. If you aren't bought in, then no one wants to hear it.

8. opo

opo

by request (couldn't get much to show)

Alexis Bledel
    [​IMG]

9. Terrapin

Terrapin

Excellent points by pic and andy. But I have a suspicion we won't be hearing from that fellow anymore.....

Terrapin

kimisabi likes this.
  10. opo

opo

Holly Valance

[​IMG]

kimisabi, readabk and lusonico like this.
  11. Pickerd

Pickerd

Very cool. Lets celebrate with more Alexis Bledel canadates. I have no pics to offer atm though...

:(

Ima go look for some.

kimisabi likes this.
  12. biznak7

biznak7

guys, we all appreciate what the x-rayers do for us moochers, but I think Billz was making a subtler point that you guys are missing. He was saying there is a difference between proper x-ray that enhances features and x-rays that add features that aren't there, and it would be useful to know which category a particular x-ray falls into.

I think this is a valid and useful suggestion.

13. opo

opo

Chilly Duff :D

[​IMG]

14. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i get what you are saying, but nobody cares. i'm not trying to be mean. it's just that nobody wants to discuss anything. this discussion has been attempted many times in here already. it's OLD. make a thread in the general forum if you want to TALK about it (and i don't mean you specifically, just saying). this thread is for pics and fans of the pics. if you like it, cool. if not, don't try to force a discussion.

we are interested in discussing this to death as much as Steak Eaters want to discuss meat-eating with PETA.

thank you again to all of the contributors here. your work is quite appreciated!

Randy_Mann likes this.
  15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

carcharadon, if you're having to resort to copying & pasting to get the details to be seen, then I think you're mis-understanding what we do here. There's no shame in doing a pic where only one nipple comes through clearly - this often happens to me as the flash of the camera isn't always ideal to capture both sides evenly. This is often increased when tweaking the brightness & contrast controls to bring it out further, so don't feel like you have to always provide a complete nude at the expense of adding unseen details or body parts. This is why I usually look through all the pics from the set and try to get the best one of the bunch to X-ray, as not all pics are ideal.

Also, if you've got several pics to post at about the same time, feel free to put them all in one post as it will help this already HUGE thread from getting even bigger. Usually I only post one at a time as it takes me 45+ minutes to complete each one.

BTW - sorry I've been in Vegas for the past week, and won't be home for another, so all I'll have time to do for a while is look. Hopefully I'm not missing some good X-ray material while I'm out of town!

ihwf_vp likes this.
  16. lusonico

lusonico

Could someone give a try on Amanda Righetti?

[​IMG]

Thank you.

alnig and readabk like this.
  17. opo

opo

Nicola Roberts (Girls Aloud)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. airtech

airtech

Charisma Carpenter

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  19. proof113

proof113

thx a lot man. we need more germans:p

readabk likes this.
  20. petertr2000

petertr2000

Any chance someone could have a go at this?

Helen Flanagan
    [​IMG]

readabk likes this.