1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. killmr

killmr

can someone do the new Jessica alba pics from GQ

lusonico likes this.
  2. tufta

tufta

Opo: Good stuff, I think you got just about all there is to be had in these pics. I tried to pull a little color out of the nipple area.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Christina Applegate

[​IMG][​IMG]

...and the weekend starts now, cheers

Randy_Mann, Songoku and lusonico like this.
  3. X-dup

X-dup

Would you mind doing these, please?

Lala from Tikibar tv:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  4. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

She's wearing knickers, we've got to give her credit for that :D

Good job.

lusonico likes this.
  5. Crash19

Crash19

Mod edit; I deleted these earlier with good reason. Please post correctly, not with broken tags. And give the name of the celeb.

lusonico likes this.
  6. opo

opo

Hilary

[​IMG]

And Dido

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Randy_Mann and lusonico like this.
  7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I was listening to Dido earlier, so pleasing to see her. Good work.

choi and lusonico like this.
  8. tufta

tufta

Sorry X, I couldn't get much from the black and white and unless I'm missing something (completely possible) the second pic isn't transparent at all. I did dig up this one. This is as far as I could go because of the bad artifacting. I wish I could find better pics of her, she's a beautiful girl.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  9. X-dup

X-dup

Thanks, anyway. :D

lusonico likes this.
  10. kcebniets

kcebniets

I have not visited this thread in more than two months. I've had a good laugh over what has transpired since. I suppose even this good thing must end. I especially like the posts where the nipples are wrinkled just like the shirts on which they are painted. Kudos to the original X-rayers who started the thread almost one year ago, wherever you are. It was clever and fun while the quality lasted.

lusonico likes this.
  11. Alexisonfire717

Alexisonfire717

i agree, this thread has gone downhill. the veterans established a great thing, and then retire leaving the rookies to take it in a whole new direction.

lusonico likes this.
  12. Terrapin

Terrapin

Why do I have he feeling that the samee banned clowns keep coming back again and again?

I'm not going to go through the whole litany again. If it bothers you so, go away.

Terrapin

13. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo, Randy_Mann and lusonico like this.
  14. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

well said

lusonico likes this.
  15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Kinda suspicious that someone that just signed up in May is talking about seeing the thread a couple months back, and this is their first post like the last whiners. If you prefer the oddly tinted pics that occur when you only play with the brightness & contrast I can accomodate you, but wouldn't you rather see them more closely tinted to what's there?

BTW: if you don't see wrinkles when they were in the original pic, then too much info is being wiped out in the X-ray process, and "Painting" is not what I do, just selectively adjusting an area's hue/brightness/contrast.

16. bertha

bertha

Terrapin...Thanks for the Chloe pic..She is hot

lusonico likes this.
  17. PS3

PS3

Nice job, keep it up your style is good.

lusonico likes this.
  18. Terrapin

Terrapin

Cthrough, MollyMutt, etc:

My advice when dealing with these trolls is to avoid comment. Given that their paltry post count already exceeds their meager IQ's, It's highly unlikely they'd comprehend anything you wrote anyway. I'm impressed one can spell his name backwards.

They'll go away the next time something bright and shiny sparkles in the street.

Terrapin

19. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You're probably right, but I do take offense when people that just don't know what they're talking about just try to stir it up. If you look at some of the earliest posts here many look VERY similar to the style you're posting now.

I think maybe they are just a little jealous that they can't figure out how to use the software.

20. Alexisonfire717

Alexisonfire717

i know for me, my account is new and i dont post often, but ive been around for probably a year or 2 as a "lurker" cause of an inability to register cause i must have lost the confirmation email i used to my regular email. This account is linked to my yahoo email that i used for fantasy football.

lusonico likes this.