1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. momozzz

momozzz

You got me good there didn't ya. First off, I can't even understand your post due to your poor grammar. But I'm assuming that your attempting to rebut my earlier post. Well, there is no rebut, I explained it how it is, and you still don't get it. This is like the Aniston pic in another way, I will never convince you that your wrong, and you'll never convince me that your right. So why don't you go ahead and lose your log in info. Theres no place for any douchebags on this thread that are here just to trash it. And by the way, some might not know that it's real, and thats why we encourage anyone to attempt it. There are tutorials galore that explain how & WHY it is real. I personally do nothing beyond adjusting contrast and hue. I personally don't like the isolating of the nipple area and then adjusting color. But, everyone has their own way, and thats what makes this great. If I can't do anything with it, one of the pros will, if they can't do anything with it then it can't be done. But none of the main posters in this thread are faking anything.

P.S. You might want to ask yourself why it is that you feel you need to waste your time by signing up for a site just to trash the material on it. Sounds like you got the whole loser role down pat.

And thats all I gotta say about that.

2. Youwzernaeym

Youwzernaeym

Forrest Gump, is that you? :confused:

What I don't get is your whining about people "signing up"
    for this forum just to bash the material. I think you need to
    locate the post count and join date my friend... ;)

Was my disagreeing/"bashing" post my first post? No.

Was the first post of "invisibl" bashing this thread? No.

Secondly - I've never mentioned the Aniston pic, so why
    are you even bringing it up? I think it's authentic enough
    since "Perez Hilton" is being sued over it. Now you have
    my opinion, ace.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I believe I've stated
    mine enough (in this thread) since I keep being overrun by
    followers of the make-believe-areola. Also, I just can't seem
    to make myself heard when saying some pics end up pretty
    authentic while some are just over the (assumption) top :|

Cheers, chummmmm-p. Over and out.

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Let it go guys - everyone is entitled to their opinions; Agree to disagree. All I know is what I THINK I can see on some of these pics, the rest is making something out of it that seems to fit with reality. Hopefully people like my stuff, and that's all I can ask.

4. andyman

andyman

LESS TALKING! MORE TITTIES!

Thanks to all the x-rayers.

5. pinktittybear

pinktittybear

this is gay. just b/c they don't all turn out great, doesn't mean we don't appreciate the effort. we do. but it also doesn't mean that every pic is 100% accurate. i personally like the work of some of the thread "artists" more than others. but as someone said, it's not a contest, and i can certainly not download the ones i don't like.

don't ruin a good thing with mindless forum squabbling.

6. bus2

bus2

Thanks bro it sounds awsome ill definently try it out :D

7. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

8. Terrapin

Terrapin

Yes. Enough is enough. My advice on dealing with the haters is just to ignore them and they'll go away. If they continue after that, well, we'll deal with them another way. Just because I've been busy and unproductive lately doesn't mean I haven't been watching.

If you've signed up just to pick peoples work apart, don't bother. Quite frankly, we've been through it all before, most of the people watching the thread are happy with what they're getting, we're having fun, the hit count is ungodly, and none of us give a shit what you think.

There's a few styles operating here, and we're done debating about whether they're perfect or not. If you've not got something productive to offer, leave it alone.

And X-rayers, I'd quit encouraging these guys with a response. Let their posts die on the vine.

Now let's follow Andymans advice.....

Terrapin

9. fignewton

fignewton

Am I the only one that finds this hysterically funny?

10. accguy

accguy

*looks around* .. come on and toss ppl.. xrayers are standing by waiting for shots to do for ya.. like to see someone dump a load of about 50 right about now. lol.. if times the problem.. u can send me links of the shots u found that u like me to look at. and ill see what i can do with it.. its no prob.

11. airtech

airtech

shanna moakler

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Terrapin

Terrapin

yup

[​IMG]

Terrapin

Randy_Mann, silence238 and lusonico like this.
  13. airtech

airtech

beautiful,shanna is my #1.thanks terrapin

14. koma

koma

[​IMG]

my first post, i have been practising the XRAY technique for a while now, the pic i put there isnt very good for her tits, but try the pants to any1 who is good...i got detail ;o)

15. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Koma, no imageshack. It doesn't work here. Use imagevenue

16. koma

koma

apologies for the crappy stuff like a missing breast, im just learning, ive done a few perfect ones...but maybe someone can have a better try at the eva one?

[​IMG]

17. koma

koma

apologies
    ill change

18. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

No, I find that to be quite ironic also. :)

19. DunnyMunny

DunnyMunny

Someone give this a go

[​IMG]

20. argo26

argo26

Mod edit; Hayden is underage, image deleted.