1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. crowe04

crowe04

2. granadabear

granadabear

C-Through, Well done on Kari Byron. I'm a big Mythbusters Fan, and this pic made me enjoy the show all the more. Thanks for all the great work.

coldfire likes this.
  3. furball101

furball101

Hey anybody think about Emailing the Mythbusting team to see if they can debunk c-through's ability to x-ray Kari's clothes ...justa thought ;-)

4. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Back, with a vengeance.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  6. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

A quick one.
    [​IMG]

7. pinktittybear

pinktittybear

You are gods...

8. accguy

accguy

ive had some pics reach 1000 hits in just a couple days.. so to the 500 or so ppl viewin a day.. i need more request.. very hard to do ones without interest and some i just cant get.. keep tossin away.. ill try in do all i can, but at moment i have none to be done.. thanks.
    im in the US if that helps. dont know these foreign celebs. so their really not sparking to much interest on my side.. but ill try a couple if tossed today and try in have something out by tomorrow for you..

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

That Brittany pic is awesome, welcome back and thanks!

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

An older one, but it's the pic of Kathy Ireland we all wanted to see back in the 90's

11. c-through

geofloot: here you go - Eva Mendes. Not too hard of one, mostly contrast.

12. iamzombus

iamzombus

You might as well call these fakes.

beachbumb likes this.
  13. dolphinfan

dolphinfan

Great work man!!!! Wow!

14. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

And thus, one of the greatest and most legendary threads of alltime gets that....much....better.

15. msnevil

msnevil

So what, x-ray picture change's are "fantasy" not reality. And personly, I think C-through did a great job with this pic.

With the "no skin" clause that most celebrities abide by. These pictures are the closest we will ever get to reality.

16. msnevil

msnevil

one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann likes this.
  17. c-through

I don't see it that way - most "fakes" involve someone else's body parts - like a celeb's head on someone else's body. Everything done here is just manipulation of what is already on this particular picture. If you don't want it all prettied up with colorization I can leave it ugly but I prefer to see it closer to the real thing. Yes, I usually will enhance the breasts by continuing the cleavage on down around the breast, but that is what is there, you just can see it that clearly. Same goes for the nipple area - if you play with the adjustments enough, they do come into view, and I then colorize them as well. If you're simply drawing in parts not present or that can be exposed by some method, then yes, they are fakes. What I do is not in my opinion - you're free to not view this thread if it bothers you too much. I'd guess with over 4.5 million views of this thread you'd be in the minority of not appreciating a good x-ray.

I submit the following as proof of my findings - you can clearly see the semi-circle of her left areola when the brightness & contrast is tweaked enough.

[​IMG]

The right is harder to see, but I was able to make it out enough to complete the pic.

18. chakai187

chakai187

Please :lol:

19. c-through

Dude, this is at least the 3rd time you've posted this same request! Please don't keep repeating it. If anyone was going to try them, they would have by now, and I think it's already been spelled out we won't touch your underage TATU pics, that's just wrong.

20. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Is this Biel a fake?
    [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.