1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Thanks, man! Looks awesome. :D

I don't mean to pry, but any luck with those Alba, JLH and SMG ones I posted last page?

2. airtech

airtech

some HQ Amanda Tapping if anyone is interested

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

RockyTSquirrel likes this.
  3. silverado_mick

silverado_mick

Catherine Bell. Did a search and don't think anyone has tried this one yet. Hope one of you gurus takes a shot.

[​IMG]

4. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  5. Dimebag69

Dimebag69

After 2 hours of trying on Photoshop 6.0, I'm going to ask the pro's for help with Miss Scarlett. Pretty please.

[​IMG]

6. Terrapin

Terrapin

This pic has problems-light fabric, bright lighting, REALLY low Q, but because it's Scarlett and there's darn few of her that really work at all

[​IMG]

I'd love to have the HQ of this....I have some better ones I've posted in the past, but not many.

Terrapin

7. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks - I had the other ones from the pink in HQ, just not that one. The others really don't have anything to get - the sweater over a bra is one of the worst combos and the black ripples isn't any better.

fredrick1: please don't attach images - use one of the external free image hosting services like in my signature instead.

8. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

9. c-through

silverado_mick: Lots better see-throughs of Catherine Bell than this one, but it's workable

10. c-through

Arnoldgenes: here's the better of the two

Arnoldgenes likes this.
  11. matt11601

matt11601

Was hoping someone could try Sarah Lane (former TechTV and G4TV hostess). I know all the pictures can't be done, but I was just hedging my bets.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, I did not re-name the files. I re-uploaded the pictures with using Sarah Lane as the file names.

12. accguy

accguy

[​IMG]

dont look like much but it took a right good amount of time to do. hope its ok just no3..

13. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

No Playboy pics please.

14. msnevil

msnevil

The pic you chose to do was a poor pic to do. Esquire "type" pics are glamour shots and have the details air-brushed away.

here...

[​IMG]

Darken the highlights and see what happens. :wink:

Welcome to the x-ray thread.

15. airtech

airtech

rachel stevens

[​IMG]

16. silverado_mick

silverado_mick

C-Through, you win. I'm not sure what you win yet, but when I figure it out, I'll let you know. Thanks man, and point me in the direction of more of CB's nipples if possible.

17. c-through

18. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

C Through, How are you able to get so much off of black clothing? It never works for me. What do you adjust the most to bring out the natural skin tone? I'd appreciate a quick snibbet of how you accomplish that feat. Thanks man and great work

19. miemie

miemie

i too am a ardent lover of ur work pl do tell......Please....please do share......waiting for ur nice reply

20. c-through

Thanks. It's because it's not her natural skin tone, but a colorized version of it. Usually you end up with a mostly gray or purple layer after cranking up the brightness on black (or down on white). By using the colorize option and restore what is lost by adjusting the hue/saturation/lightness to where it matches the adjacent skin tone. Once you have the approximate tone and can see her features, then it's a matter of selectively adjusting the brightness/contrast with the burn & dodge tool - this is what gives you the illusion of depth especially on the breasts, and carrying the cleavage line around and back under the bottom side.

It is after all still just the surface layer of clothing that you are seeing! I truly wish there was a "naked" filter you could apply and it would do all this for you, but there isn't. I don't use any filters, smudging, or air/paintbrush, just elements of brightness/contrast and hue/saturation/lightness. I don't even eyedropper my skin tones, I do it all by eye and what looks correct to me.

If I have some more free time, maybe I should put together a "how to" of my own with each step documented.