1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. squidrow

squidrow

When you have a chance, can you have a look at Yasmine Bleeth ? Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Randy_Mann and lusonico like this.
  2. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Here's a bunch for brunch. :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BTW I think all of those Yasmine pics have been done.

3. swordi99

swordi99

ok. thx c-through ! ;-)

lusonico and Valentin9 like this.
  4. airtech

airtech

can someone do this cap of amanda tapping? it is better quality than the previous one.thank you to all the x-rayers for a great thread

[​IMG]

lusonico likes this.
  5. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Here's what I got - I still wish it was better and not so dark to begin with, but I'll take what I can get!

Hopefully there will be something good in the last episodes of SG-1 or her future ventures.

lusonico likes this.
  6. dolphinfan

dolphinfan

That is some HIGH QUALITY WORK!!!! EXCELLENT JOB MAN...you have the curves and shadowas in there as well. Your getting better with every pic!!

lusonico likes this.
  7. c-through

Thanks - some pics just lend themselves to it better too. Practice makes perfect! ;)

I like to add a little shadow as necessary but not make it look like it's not supposed to be there. I really prefer when none is necessary at all! The curves are all hers though, I can't take credit for that.

lusonico likes this.
  8. c-through

squidrow: here's your Yasmeen Bleeth requests. The last one didn't show much so I just did the first two.

lusonico and Proidiv like this.
  9. Massage Parlor

Massage Parlor

But I find the last one among the best! It is a good one. Why don’t you like it?

lusonico likes this.
  10. Coc0x

Coc0x

Hi,
    You can with this picture

[​IMG]

11. arch86

arch86

what did you use to do this x ray thing??
    can someone help

lusonico likes this.
  12. squidrow

squidrow

Grat Stuff!

Randy_Mann, plowboy68 and lusonico like this.
  13. msnevil

msnevil

Is the goal here simply to add contrast? Or, is the Goal to x-ray\paint\reduce noise the clothes right off?

14. c-through

Just not a good one to try and x-ray. To do a good X-ray, you need to be able to see through the material to some extent, not just get little pin hole peeks. The holes in the macrame suit aren't really big enough to see much, especially against the high-contrast white material.

We've discussed this before arch, most of us use Adobe Photoshop, and the techniques are spelled out further back in the thread in several places.

My goal is it always make it look as transparent as possible, and I don't paint anything, only adjust brightness/contrast, hue & saturation to bring out the hidden bits more. Yes, I do often colorize the clothing to try and match the skin tone, but that's essentially just changing the hue. I do also use the burn & dodge tools to add or remove shadows when necessary. What you do with your X-ray attempts is up to you, there is no one set method just as long as you aren't making up what isn't there.

We need a name, as we only do celebs here - if it's just someone you wanna see, go to the model section where amateurs are allowed.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=136726

15. msnevil

msnevil

To me, changing the hue is painting. :) (With or without the "paint brush", its still the same.)

Mind you, I don't think painting is wrong. But after a couple years of doing this. I also realize that the more you change the pic, the more will be demanded of you. At the beginning of this thread, Most pics were simply auto-leveled. Now the posters seem to prefer colored x-rays over contrasts. (As stated exp. "thx for the contrasts, but i was lookin for some x-rays ")

BTW- All that a x-ray is a contrast. (Auto-levels combines contrast with color correction, for exp.)

The reason why I got tired of the various x-ray amatuer threads, is that the same people keep asking for the same things all the time. And then get mad that you can't make the picture into a "nude" picture. Or they e-mail you and ask you to "fake" it for them. (Or send you pics that I would never do, public nor private.)

I have seen many a x-ray thread die due to people's unrealistic ideas or the ever stupid "fake vrs real" arguement. Which btw, any picture altercation is a "fake", a parody. (If they are real, Mrs. J. Annistan lawyers would be sueing us. And I don't want to claim any celebrity pic as real. Too risky. :))

"My goal is it always make it look as transparent as possible, and I don't paint anything, only adjust brightness/contrast, hue & saturation to bring out the hidden bits more. Yes, I do often colorize the clothing to try and match the skin tone, but that's essentially just changing the hue. I do also use the burn & dodge tools to add or remove shadows when necessary. What you do with your X-ray attempts is up to you, there is no one set method just as long as you aren't making up what isn't there."

16. raydavies29

raydavies29

[​IMG]

msnevil i would actually technically have to agree with you not that it's a revelation ... what you say painting on you are refering to screening on or out colour by using the eyedropper.. this is of course by definition is fakery aswell as guessing what her nipple colour would be... and than painting it on ... these two techniques are where imagination comes into play..more so with guessing nipple colour from a shirt not sheer... the former however as long as you have clevage colour the skin tone should be fairly close..

the only thing i would question.. and i can't believe i'm the one questioning it coming from some of the outrageously messing looking photos i've done in the past.. when in comes to colourize to skin tone as just being the same as changing hue ..i feel the colourizing actually in a way just paints on a different colour be it skin tone cleanly as opposed to doing it with the eyedropper and grabbing skin tone... whats the difference?

i better stop ..this debates make me ramble

http://tvcapturesb4andafter.freeforums.org/

Randy_Mann likes this.
  17. TheMachine

TheMachine

nice work with the bleeth pix...keep up the good work gents !!!

18. c-through

That's one of the reasons I usually call my work "enhancements" as I'm just enhancing what it already there. Sure I could leave it looking like the nighttime attack footage over Bagdad from Desert Storm, but I prefer to see the world in natural looking color. Oddly hued sections from only tweaking the brightness and contrast look more fake to me than what I do. Either way, you're right - you are altering the color of the original image, I just prefer to attempt to restore the color as best I can. Just as I prefer to see colorized movies over the original black & white versions. We all have our own styles, and that's OK with me since we all want to see the same thing, NAKED CELEBRITIES!!!!

Alright, off my soapbox, time to go back to more celeb "Enhancements!!"

19. paccino5

paccino5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

can somebody try on these emilia attias pics

20. msnevil

msnevil

Magazine scans make lousy photoshops, along with the warm coloring added to with these type of "fashion" type pics. Still I can add a small amount of softing to lower the warming effect.

And yes, I agree with raydavis that I proberly stated the obvious. And c-through has a good point. I'm too much a purist for my own good. People prefer "good looking" over "real" any day of the week. Sometimes, I forget what the novice would prefer to look at human skin, and not a true "x-ray". (x-ray magnetic film is also a contrast as well.)Point taken.

[​IMG]