1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

I can still kinda sorta see a nipple! Thanks.

2. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

3. Vados

Vados

Kristin Kreuk

I think i did a great job on this one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

cashu, whatthehell1121 and finn45202 like this.
  4. bootyshaker

bootyshaker

K N, in Lndn
    [​IMG][​IMG]

cashu, hamsaini and whatthehell1121 like this.
  5. Haywoodjablomie

Haywoodjablomie

nice sternum lol

6. dead land

dead land

Well Everyone i Think Someone Should start a (non Celeb xray Thread!) For the Normal Chix :) and supermodels, Since everyone has So many of em! i Think it would be Phun! :D Cough* put my Name on the first thread Cough* LMAO :shock:

7. davek

davek

Be our guest ;)

8. mrnoshot123

mrnoshot123

If any of these have been done, forgive me :eek: - the search for this thread is not always good because a lot of the pics have not been named...

::::::Keira Knightley:::::::::::::Mandy Moore::::::::Pauley Perrette(NCIS Goth):::::::Terry Farrell::::::::

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

cashu likes this.
  9. Volume

Volume

Okay guys, Ive been using Photoshop and followed the guide posted earlier and I cant get them to look anything like some of the ones being posted. I used the two below which were already posted to practice with, and because they had side by side comparrisons.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

When I try to reproduce these pictures I just cant do it. I can come sort of close on the Fran Drescher one, but it doesnt really reveal anymore than whats shown in the original. How are the nipples so visible? The Marisa Tomei one I cant even come CLOSE! Ive messed with the sliders, the hue and saturation stuff, burn, dodge etc. Nowhere near as revealing when I try it. Could someone give me a step by step walkthrough on one of the two above pictures?

Randy_Mann and cashu like this.
  10. dead land

dead land

11. karizma

karizma

Here's few Rachel Stevens pics for the experts:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. alifan

alifan

WOW!!!!!! Thanks :D

Cant wait to try this i will post my results

13. johnnyblaa

johnnyblaa

Howdy,

Someone requested this pic a while back..I had a play, apologies for the bad quality lasso, I tried to neaten it up again but couldn't quite get the same results as the first time!
    [​IMG]

cashu likes this.
  14. welcometothesuck

welcometothesuck

[​IMG]
    amy nuttel uk soapstar
    [​IMG]
    keira knightly
    [​IMG]
    gemma atkinson uk soapstar

15. AyeRoxor

AyeRoxor

16. mrnoshot123

mrnoshot123

'Volume' says:
    The pic on the right is mine (Fran Drescher) - this was one that I used the lazy marquee box on instead of the lasso. The Marisa Tomei one is not mine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are the tools that I use:

1.) Adust the levels - Image->Adjustments->Levels
    2.) Adjust the brightness/contrast - Image->Adjustments-> Brightness/Contrast
    3.) Selective Colors - Image->Adjustments->Selective Color (I use whites, blacks and neutrals)
    4.) Color Balance - Image->Adjustments->Color Balance (very sparingly or even not at all)
    5.) Hue/Saturation - Image->Adjustments->Hue/Saturation (if needed, most of the time I do not use this)

I do not use the 'dodge' or 'burn' tool anymore even though I have adjusted the hell out of the lighting. After all of this, the original see-through is good enough for making the nipples/poon stand out in the new pic.

I do not think my way is the best way, others may have some info that might be better- but maybe this will help you...
    :cool:

Randy_Mann likes this.
  17. xtremerage

xtremerage

HOW IS THIS DONE? I HAVE SOME PICS I'D LIKE TO DO.

18. Volume

Volume

mrnoshot123 just posted what he uses to enhance his pics. Try that. Thanks for the tips by the way. I came closer to replicating your Fran pic after you posted your tools tip. I hadnt tried some of the tools you did.

19. xtremerage

xtremerage

WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU ALL USE? HAVE Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

20. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

ease up on the caps my friend. i believe most of us are using photoshop, but i know there are other programs people are using here that work very well, too