1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. davek

davek

Someone please ban this mofo.
    kthx

2. Spanientrucker

Spanientrucker

Hi. Have a pair ask: 1:Was for programs I need for x-ray. 2:wie it goes and who can help me, if possibly on german.Thanks

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Can't help you with the language but most people here use PhotoShop (by Adobe). There have been several tips given if you read back through the thread on how we do what we do. All pics are different, so there isn't any one particular way to make it happen.

4. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

I think some people need to be reminded of the rules of this thread which can be here. If anyone can't find their request they posted the answer will be found in there.

If you need help posting thumbnails a tutorial can be found here. If you still need more help don't hesitate to ask for it. There are plenty of capable people here who can help you.

You only need to make your request once, there is no need to keep reposting the same request over and over. Remember not all pics can be x-rayed.

Keep up the great work guys.

5. LilBit

LilBit

6. dolphinfan

dolphinfan

I know you've done some before but can you try these.

Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. raydavies29

raydavies29

so struggling with nipples .. i try to go with c through method of separtion and then hue ing it and contrast it but even with the feather it doesn't blend ever for me ..how do you make the nipple c through not look so separate they should blend nice...

i tried using terrapins style... close results .. here i think.. yours is on the right terrapin..so i think you dodged around the nipples and most likely didn't have to multiply or burn at all on allison mack... at least i didn't..

is it fair to say other than c through most are burning for nipples..??
    and do you burn using shadows highlight or mid tones..i just pic whatever for that but whats best.. shadows maybe is more natural?

and hue colorization wise.. do you always go with skin tone ... ? what about black shirts .. there kind of hard to go skin tone..would you change it up on black to maybe blue hue?

thanks for the good stuff guys..xray

[​IMG]

8. raydavies29

raydavies29

9. Spanientrucker

Spanientrucker

I hope This going.Thanks

Name:Verona Pooth,Andrea Kiewel,Anja Freese,Esteher schweins,Ireen Sheer German Actress.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. proof113

proof113

this Eva Longoria

[​IMG]

11. raydavies29

raydavies29

12. c-through

Ray - as far as my methods, it varies just as Terrapin and others have stated, based on the original picture. Different shades of clothing or lighting conditions warrant slightly different ways to bring out the hidden features. I'll usually figure out the size and position of the nipples by playing the the brightness, contrast, and/or saturation first. Once I know that, then I'll adjust hues to closely match skin tone, and then lasso the nipples, feathering the edges slightly (1-3 pixels normally), and then paste them into their own layer for later hue adjustment. Sometimes depending on how much colorizing the clothing requires, I will reduce the opacity of the nipple layer to make it look like it's more beneath the colored clothing layer.

On Melissa Lee - unless she's horribly disfigured, I don't think her nipples are gonna be that far off from being even, let alone that large! I'm not flaming, just making constructive criticism. If that's the original, it's pretty grainy and LQ to get much of anything reliably. Sometimes on the burning/dodging style of bringing out features, you can make things appear to be present which may not be there, or are just an anomaly in the photograph, whether it's simply the amount of .jpg compression, graininess, clothing wrinkles, or lighting shadows.

dolphinfan: I tried, not too much to get there by me - sorry!

Spanien: Wow! You're really pulling some good ones even though I have no idea who these people are! I see good possibility in the first 4, now I just have to find the time to do them for you!

13. c-through

Looks like she's wearing panties, but you don't have a proper request with a thumbnail link. Please follow the standard posting proceedure.

14. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

You really need to check out the name of this thread. It's for celebs. We don't know who this is, and more importantly how old she is. We've stated over and over that armatures won't be done here.

15. raydavies29

raydavies29

i tried my best but like c through said not much to work with. there's a lot of jewels on this dress which confused me big time on were the nipple was .. i had two choices and i think were it is makes sense
    but i could be wrong.. and here dress shows no panties underneath because of the angle.. bet she has a thong on in the back

[​IMG]

16. Raziel00

Raziel00

You can just make out shes wearing flesh coloured panties under the skirt ... sorry. Still a lovely pic & a great one to be x-rayed!

17. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Please guys, use thumbs. No-one is going to do x-rays for tags and links from other sites. We've had to delete a fair few over the past few weeks. And lazygirls is a banned host, so keep that out of here.

Keep up the good work guys.

18. nano_aug

nano_aug

could someone try these ladies i cant put the pics up right now cuz photobucket is crazy but there are plenty of good pics of them to try i will post some later

Olivia Munn
    Lauren Ambrose
    Morgan Webb

19. nano_aug

nano_aug

lets try this now

olivia munn lauren ambrose and morgan webb

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. airtech

airtech

patricia heaton