1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

OK folks, here's the deal. You post thumbnails, and we'll try to get to them. If we do, great, and C-Through has been doing yeoman's work here all week. We can't address every pic, and if it doesn't get done it's because none of us think it will work, or it's just been done,or the results just aren't good enough to post, and no, we won't post the crappy results anyway.

Badgering the xray techs will get you nowhere but ignored. C-through shouldn't have to spend time defending which ones he does and doesn't. If they're worth doing, we'll get to them. Reposting 5 times won't get anywhere either. Yes, we see every post. We're looking for good new raw materials all the time, we aren't ignoring you, but we can't reply to every post.

And wildwolf, you haven't been here very long, but you may have noticed that those continuing to rumble on with the fake vs real debate have been suddenly taking little vacations. Unexpected and surprise ones. Make of that what you will. That flame war is not going to return.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm pretty sure Terrapin already did one if not both of these if you look back through the thread, but it's hard for me to turn down a good Jen pic.

3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I don't want to go weilding the ban stick again, but will if it's necessary. We don't need people signing up and then making criticism. There was a post on the last page comparing this to the 'moon landing' and I thought it quite fitting.

There's been enough of the fake/real debate. And as Terra said, not every pic ca be addressed. If it is, good luck but don't go complaining if it isn't.

Keep up the good work.

4. c-through

A good see-through Jillian Barberie made even better

Salty Longshanks likes this.
  5. star_jones

star_jones

If that picture of Jillian Barberie is accurate her right aereola is huge

6. Terrapin

Terrapin

Thanks Kieks!

Terrapin

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220

dont get me wrong im not one of those who think your work is fake as i said before i bow down to you guys you do a great job. i was talking about those who continue to mention fakes. i was just looking a bit of help on how to get the kind of results you guys get is all.....

8. swishmaster

swishmaster

9. squidrow

squidrow

Here's a great pic of Heather...not sure if the suit is sheer enough....

[​IMG]

johnmark likes this.
  10. squidrow

squidrow

Sandra Bullock in a very sheer dress

[​IMG]

11. Mart Ini

Mart Ini

12. Terrapin

Terrapin

Couldn't get the chest to xray on Drew, but the rest looks pretty good. And Alba always looks good.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Terrapin

DrGontzo and johnmark like this.
  13. CH223

CH223

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I tried this yesterday and couldn't get it to work.

I just want to say thanks in advance, thanks to everyone who's been posting stuff here, and this is a great thread! I may be new but I'm not gonna bitch at the people providing stuff and accuse anyone of being a fake! Good work folks.

Edited to say: Thanks C-through!

14. c-through

CH223, just copy and paste the link code from the box titled "Hotlink a clickable thumbnail on a Forum or Message Board!" Edit your post and try again or it's likely to be deleted.

Not much to see there on the Olsens, and I got a little bit of an outline on that Jillian pic, but still have some work to do.

Swish: Those don't look like thumbnails (see CH223's note above), and the second pic is too off angle to get much detail. Maybe a little on the first, but with her puffy nipples and pasty white skin, it probably won't be that great.

Squid: not much on the Bullock. TV caps usually won't yield much anyways. A knit bikini won't work too well either.

15. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well I don't know about the "Mainstream" part , but I have noticed a lot more of these type of pics being posted on other "Celeb" sites on the net. If I find any I'll let U all know. In the meantime keep up the great work all.[​IMG]

16. proof113

proof113

thx

johnmark likes this.
  17. fritzfreitag

fritzfreitag

18. c-through

Gotta work on your thumbnail posting skills Fritz, and it's kinda poor taste to post a link to another celeb forum site too.

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

Indeed...

Terrapin

20. damnimgood

damnimgood

dunno how u guys do it so good, had a go myself came nowhere close as good as u guys lol, keep up the good work!