1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

Paccino (and others) please use thumnails.

There's nothing wrong with that Dido pic-seen it before.

Terrapin

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't even know what you're talking about Ray. Just lasso an area, copy and paste - it'll automatically create a new layer (or at least mine does on v6.0). Yours maybe different.

momozzz - I separate the layers only for the reason they need different colors or hue adjustments to see them clearer - this just makes the transparent illusion that much more effective in my eyes. Often when bring up the brightness or contrast you can see the nipple, but there is no color left. I separate the blouse from the rest of the pic for the same reason, that way the rest of the image doesn't get washed out when bringing up the brightness or contrast.

Bento: don't use ImageShack - they won't work here. Can't get too much on the second pic - it looks like she has a pad in her panties.

Here you go paccino - couldn't get a lot on the Beyonce though. Thumbnails would be appreciated.

3. AFX

AFX Guest

Chill out mate. In no way was I attacking you. I was just merely pointing out that in my personal opinion Dido looks pretty odd in that pic. She hasn't peddled her horrible brand of dull pop on the Brittish public for a while so she's obviously lost a bit of weight since then, but just not on her head.

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220

this is my first post and want to say i bow down to you xray experts. i have read thru the entire thread and noticed that every time someone asks for a more detailed guide on how to get the results you experts do no one is willing to do it. i found this vid on how to do it http://www.metacafe.com/disclaimer but using it dont even get close to the results you guys get. how do you make the clothes skin coloured for starters? could someone finally do a step by step quide on one pic and let us xray wannabes know how to do it.

5. paccino5

paccino5

woow that beyonce looked promising to me... Thx anyway

6. Terrapin

Terrapin

It would take like 8 pages and we're too damn lazy to type it all out :p

Terrapin

7. wildwolf220

wildwolf220

until someone does the fake or real debate is just gonna rumble on then i quess.........

8. freddyheflin

freddyheflin

What about this ones?? :p

GOR665 likes this.
  9. c-through

Time to do some reading Freddy. I already told you that they had been done.

That's a simple one - it's just a matter of changing the brightness, contrast, and/or hue depending on the original color. If it's white, then you can just colorize them.

10. andyman

andyman

It's just like people landing on the moon. If you don't understand the science, you just have to have faith that they are being honest about their work. Terrapin, et al, good work!

11. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

There is no step-by-step, because if you took one picture and asked all the x-rayers to do it, you may get 8 different techniques to do it. In other words, everyone has their own way of doing it. I've said before that I have no idea how Terrapin does it. It really comes down to playing around with a pic until you get the hang of it. Find a real easy one (sheer or wet t-shirt) and see what you come up with.

12. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

can someone do the fergie crotch shots i posted a few pages back? ive asked politely several times. some love please? :)

13. c-through

NOSRAC, if they don't get done it's because there isn't much to get. Those were very small images and weren't particularly see-through.

14. proof113

proof113

[​IMG]

and some Arzu Bazman

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

that a weak excuse c through. they most definetly have the potential, i will bet u $$$

16. c-through

Not an excuse - Even though they are small and not very detailed I did try them and got nothing. No need to keep harping on it - if you don't like my answer, feel free to work on them yourself.

I even went to the HQ shots posted in this thread -->http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=132702&highlight=fergie

[​IMG] [​IMG]

and still got nothing much - it wasn't worth wasting my time for such a poor result.

Now the shots proof just posted, they have potential.

17. paccino5

paccino5

Sarah Harding. the pic looks very doable... [​IMG]

18. c-through

Pleated fabric is tough paccino - while you can certainly tell when her nipples are centered, there's no way of knowing where the edges are.

Proof, here's your Jeanette_Biedermann:

and Arzu Bazman:

19. paccino5

paccino5

[​IMG] [​IMG]

these look promising... someone plz

GOR665 and johnmark like this.
  20. paccino5

paccino5

how bout that first pic of jen? u can totally do it c