1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. kenan69

kenan69

hey i have thoroughly enjoyed this thread, wondering if any of these pictures can be done ?

Mod edit; see my message below.

2. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

kenan, read the posts above, imageshack doesn't work here. Please amend to imagevenue.

Also, are they celebs? If not, you should be posting it in the model/amateur x-ray thread.

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Dude, I just posted about ImageShack - DO NOT use them as they suck!!

Here's a request of my own - I humbly ask Terrapin to see if he can extract anything from these Amanda Tapping HQ's (sorry, I didn't name the files and they were already hosted). I haven't had much luck outside of knowing where the nipple is on the pink one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

RockyTSquirrel likes this.
  4. jego710

jego710

aight my bad man i though u can guys can do any so can u do the other ones??? o and where can i download photoshop for windows???maybe i can do it :-? lol

5. Terrapin

Terrapin

Well, the one on the left, no. The pink one I see what you mean-and after some fooling around I think the problem is that she's got tape or pads or something on that kind of lets the nipple show thru a little but not really clearly. There's a square area on the breasts that looks different when you start getting some see through action on it. Sorry!

Terrapin

6. c-through

The side shot won't show much (besides it's pretty small). I tried the Torrie Wilson - she's wearing a rhinestone bikini which covers up most of the good stuff unfortunately, as she's sporting quite the camel toe in that pic. The Indian Princess won't work because you won't be able to see though beads. Didn't see much to get on the last one either.

As far as PS goes, try a warez or file sharing site if you don't want to buy a copy, but good software is worth paying for. You can often pick up older versions of software cheaply and it'll still do the job.

7. jego710

jego710

if u still did any that looked a lil good can u post if not then it's cool..also okay when i get ps how can i "xray" the pics wat do i have to do..if u know a link that can tell me sum steps that be good unless any of u guys or u can just tell me..thanks

8. c-through

I didn't bother outside of just quickly adjusting the brightness & contrast to see if there was anything to see. Doing them right takes time and I don't waste it if there's not much there.

There are plenty of tips in this thread on doing some yourself, just read through it. You may want to work on your spelling too.

9. jego710

jego710

damn man i didn't know we had to use perfect grammer in this forum..lol.. man chill all i was doing was asking for some help and i was writing fast..but thanks anyways

10. collectorxx

collectorxx

11. petertr2000

petertr2000

Was any one able to get anything out of these?

Would really appreciate it if you could.

12. ilgio

ilgio

Hello.
    Sorry for my english. This is my first post here, but I follow this tread from the beginning.
    First I wanna say thanks for all of you that with your work have created this incredible post.
    Second I put this pictures from my collection; maybe one of you can work with them. I hope I did this right because this is the first time I submit something.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. kenan69

kenan69

sorry guys about posting using imageshack. here are the images again hopefully they work

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] (i can't get imagevenue to make that second image a thumbnail darn it)

14. casek

casek

a suggestion: more angelina jolie pics.

15. bento

bento

16. jamerson

jamerson

Possible nipple?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. blazemanrun

blazemanrun

First of all i gotta say thanks, you guys are great ive tried to do this but just cant match the legendary skills of terrapin and mollymutt etc. ive bin checkin out this thread from the start and thought id finnally submit my appriciation. keep up the great work.

i would like to see more avril lavigne, ashlee simpson, hillary duff and olsen (when they were hot, lol) pics if poss please, but i know there hard to come by.
    Id love to see ilgio's anna faris pic xrayed hope that works well.

once again great thread guys, don't ever stop!

18. momozzz

momozzz

There is definately something there on the Jessica Simpson pic. I tried, but couldn't get anything worth posting. Hopefully Terrapin or Cthrough will get an opportunity to look at it. Nice post.

19. obladi6703

obladi6703

20. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

Keeley Hazell... Definitely worth a short
    [​IMG] [​IMG]