1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

Allright enough.

This isn't a contest. Sometimes Ray's stuff looks like he's reaching, and they're not the most artistic, but I don't see how they're fakes, which is what is being implied. Ray-stop responding to these guys-it just pours gas on the fire. Some of your stuff is overworked-Be careful with overdoing the effects, and your results will be better and look more natural.

C-thru. We are not adopting your definition of an xray. We're not adopting anyone's definition. Just because you don't agree with how someone's doing something doesn't make them wrong. Stop analyzing peoples work and intimating that it doesn't meet your standards, or is otherwise impossible. Generally (and in the Avril case here) some results are not impossible at all. Everyone's style has it's weak points, I know mine does, and so does yours.

Momozzz- You've got 24 posts and many of them are blasts. If you haven't got anything nice to say, lets avoid being the accelerant.

We're not going to have this thread degenerate into a bunch of competing flames and accusations of fakery. If you can't take the high road, then take the road somewhere else. If you don't like someone's style, ignore it. There's plenty else here to look at. We don't need this crap jumping up all the time. Let's put the energy into the art.

Play nice.

Terrapin

2. momozzz

momozzz

Only Reason my posts are at 24 is because I don't post crap. I have never posted anywhere outside of this thread. I don't post 55 pictures of Kirsten Dunst at every single angle on the red carpet, and I don't post my opinions on said pics or any others. I don't waste bandwidth or people's pleasurable viewing time with "Great pics dood", or any bullshit like that. I haven't posted asking you advice on any photoshop shit once, and I never will. I have posted about 6 or 7 requests (Which you used I might add) previous to getting Photoshop myself. Since then, I have posted about 15 times with pics I X-rayed myself. Three have been bitching about Ray, and one was an idea for improving the thread. Point is, just because you don't have 4,000,000 posts on here doesn't mean that you don't or have not contributed to a thread.

I understand that people get differing results from person to person, but where do you draw the line? Try some of those pics on that website for yourself and see what you get. I would be very interested in seeing your results, seeing as your the man when it comes to this. If you can get somewhat similar results, then I'll admit I'm wrong and apologize. Thing is, I know that your awesome at this, but your no David Copperfield.

If someone's calling the kettle black and I'm the only one who'll say anything about it, then so be it. Now I'm done wasting Your, My, & all the other Phunners time & bandwidth. Have a great day.

3. xplores

xplores

Avril looks hot now..!!

4. raydavies29

raydavies29

ok so hopefully you'll see how i got her panties .... i'll give you all how i arrived at her panties.... the only way you can get some of the "hidden stuff" that you don't see at first is the screen or mulitply over the chest and i'll bet you can grab a nipple on 95 percent of photos that way.. but you have to do it freehand not overall its particular areas that need the screen and multiplying work .. which is why you don't like how they look cause it's not smooth.. but to say it's not her nipple is not accurate.. it is but you don't like how i got to that point..

ok on the first one i screened with her leg skin tone below the belly button it appears.. then i did the same thing with the legs following the contours of them.. than i continued screening through even the heavy material.. (let my imagination run wild cause i thought just maybe her leg didn't stop just there )

4th pic i went with green tone and darkened up what i 100 percent believe to be we her panties are...

lastely i multiplied the legs with skin tone. to make it a bit darker..

and i screened a bit with skin tone around her left nipple.. how in your right mind can you not say thats not a nipple... are you blind??? what else is the protusion.. a button? and if you look at the placement is exactly where a nipple would be..

again you don't like the screening and muliplying for its esthetics but i'm not always trying to win beauty contests.. i'm just getting the job done...
    you cry because you say "but i used my layer muliplyer and contrast and that didn't grab the tit so there must not be any other way to get it"..

don't be hung up on thinking that way.. i can't obviously convince you in liking my pics.. but at least you can see that i'm not trying to bullshit anyone with how i get my results

so what i'm getting from you is if you can't get it by layer copy and doing contrast shadow highlight exposure etc over the whole area than theres no other way to grab stuff.... i go free hand screen mult... on photos that your method just won't work on .. it's like peeling the layers from an onion the more you peel and peel the more you find stuff that you wouldn't have seen otherwise... because youre visable eye doesn't see something does that mean it's not there? you would be surprised what screen and multiplying can get you ..unless she's wearing a suit of armour or a heavy sweater/jacket .. theres most likely a nipple that can be drawn out.. it's just grabbing the contours /edges of the body.. so whats so fake about that? theres fakery or imagination on both our parts.. ok so i grab the skin tone and assume that putting it above the bra that thats how it'll look if she was topless.. you lighting a top that wasn't that light to begin with and making it more sheer.. mine goes a couple steps above yours but you get the point that all of this to some degree is imagination and detective work.. but with logic inserted... like avrils legs continuing through that fabric.. you don't know 100 percent for sure they go that high but it's logical that they would if you look at how other parts of her body line up..

me personally doesn't see the fun in taking a pretty much sheer picture and just lighting it up a bit and playing with the contrast.. i mean it already topless in my mind.. but i don't say anything to those you like those kind of pics ... i've never said a bad thing about anyones pics.. On bubble bath pics doing it your method you would never be able to grab anything decent but with freehand multi /screen you have a good shot ... why lose out on all those bubble bath pics because you don't want to freehand and multi screen a lot.? this is all for fun so i'll end it here lol

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. dekker

dekker

Anne Hathaway, Mandy Moore, Martina McBride

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo and Bourne21 like this.
  6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I never meant to strike off another firestorm with my off-hand comment - again, I'm sorry! I'm not trying to pee in anyones pool when I'm a noob here. I did look through all 165 pages of this thread before I considered joining this site and one thing that struck me as kind of odd that almost all the pics posted that showed panties where none were evident were boy shorts, but that's besides the point. I don't want to denegrade anyones work again if it's gonna cause tempers to flair - we don't need flaming and hurt feelings. I still don't see where the panties came from, but I'm not gonna continue arguing, as it's pointless. This isn't a competition.

I think you guys are right - an X-ray pic is more of what you seem to prefer to do, and I don't want to take that away from anyone, but I do personally prefer to see stuff that looks more natural, as do some of the others apparently. Perhaps we need to separate area for true see-throughs (just brightening/contrast/coloring) from this already bloated thread, as it removes a lot of the "creative imagination" from the finished product, and more people could participate since it's not as hard to accomplish with most imaging software (but still take some practice & skill). On another celeb forum site I have been hanging out in simple enhancements are allowed in the regular sections, all else goes with the fakes as there's no simple way to verify what you are seeing. It's just an idea, and perhaps would end some of the bickering here. Obviously from the number of views, this is a popular thread here, and I don't know too many people that don't like seeing more than the celeb bargained for, especially when they aren't likely to pose in Playboy anytime soon.

7. Alexisonfire717

Alexisonfire717

Ive been viewing this thread since nearly the beginning and finally have to voice my opinion, i totally agree with momozzz. I think this thread is all about finding celebs wearing sheer clothing and modifying the picture to show whats underneath, NOT finding ridiculous pictures and using some kind of damn superman trick to see through something you can, ie solid colors and bubbles for fuck's sake. A lot of the pictures on here are very good, others however are unimpressive to say the least, where people (not calling anyone out in particular) draw in make believe nipples they think they see and thongs they think they see, which is lame if you ask me. I knew this probably wont look good being at 2 posts and "calling people out" and such but i just wished people would stick within the boundrys of reality and what this thread is about.

edit: sorry i thought i posted once before, i actually have 1 post, as if that helps my cause...

8. raydavies29

raydavies29

maybe i'm not making myself clear... can you answer me a question... ? if a picture is not sheer like that kim shot posted previously are you saying there's no way of getting a nipple ??? if light can pass through a material than it has sheer qualities..in my book.. unless it's metal or an extremely heavy shirt etc.. than i can see your point.. but that avril dress was actually a very light fabric but if you are going to do an even layer screen thing on it then thats not going to cut it.. different areas of the body are shaded not evenly...

anyhow i included a video thats on itube it's real quick about 6 mins or so but it hopefully will show you that even though with traditional standard techniques which in fact i start off with on all my photos you will not be able to grab a nipple .. i'll promise you on this emma bunton pic that with the traditional technique nothing will come out... all i did was some back and forth screening and muliplying with a boob skin tone that after awhile the nipples starts to become clearer or atleast evident ... if you still say that thats not her nipple..than i give up... but this is what i'm doing on all the pics that the standard technique won't bring out ... you remember using charcoal on paper in art class.. well if you put a leaf behind it depending on the light that day you would see not much, maybe a bit of shadow.. but if you put the leave right up to the paper and used the charcoal eventually you get an outline of the leaf.. thats all i'm doing.. than i put skin tone in for good measure..

anyhow in this movie yes the work is very sloppy but im just trying to prove a point that i am able to pin point most of the time where parts line up. This emma bunton pic had no nipple in sight when you first look at it.. but i proved that if just multiply and screen after awhile you are always going to get something. doesn't mean it'll turn out that great but it's there.. i'm not just taking 2 mins and drawing on boobies..

can we just get back to posting now.. geez lol..

here's the movie wait a view minutes before its shows up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm1JXiZlpoA

open the movie to big screen otherwise its hard to see ..

9. kingsley9002

kingsley9002

[​IMG]

There....

Now all of you can be mad at me, stop bickering with each other, and go back to posting more great x-rays.

johnmark likes this.
  10. petertr2000

petertr2000

Been trying to figure out this thumbnail thing for ages now - hopefully these will work, and someone will be able to sort me out :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance

DrGontzo likes this.
  11. G0greenG0

G0greenG0

Quit fuckin up the Celebrity C-through with fuckin PARAGRAPHS upon PARAGRAPHS of nonsense. Post fuckin pics or get the fuck out. Can any moderator out their erase some of the excess? This is getting ridiculous.

12. Terrapin

Terrapin

Man I'm with you. Hang tight.

Terrapin

13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

While not an x-ray, it's still an enhancement. Paris with a night-vision shot of her cootch. I enhanced it and artificially colored it (guessing on the colors) to give it a little better look that just all green.

Is that the wet spot by her left leg??

14. porter444

porter444

Guys,

First, much respect to those who take time to work their magic on these photos. I enjoy your work. Your work speaks for you and we all know when it's good.

Second, for those who want to "flame"... I have to agree with Terrapin and others... let's take the high road.

Third, and finially... let's see some tits and ass please!!!

Thanks again,

FEAR THE TURTLE!

15. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

^^^

You speak sense. Enough of all this rambling. Just enjoy the pics that are posted and keep the arguments out. There is no need for all the drivel, it ends now. I really don't wanna dish out bans, but will if it doesn't come to an end.

Now let the x-raying continue :)

16. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

17. swishmaster

swishmaster

18. swishmaster

swishmaster

19. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Did 'em a while ago...

Terrapin

DrGontzo likes this.
  20. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Damn, beat me to it. Oh well, here's my take plus some others.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.