1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. momozzz

momozzz

Nothing personal Raydavies, but the pics from that T.V. website are sooooo fake. I have messed with multiple pics they have posted on there, and nothing could be done with them. Right now they have a pic of Patricia Heaton. But it is a pic of her holding a photo, it's from t.v., and it's at a serious angle. You lose alot of resolution from a t.v. cap, even more from a picture that was on t.v. Plus, everything gets scewed if the pic is at an odd angle. Yet they were supposedly able to get clear nips?

After multiple attempts at the Emma Bunton picture with all the suds, I have come up with nothing. And from past experiences I can say with conviction that if there is thick soap suds in the pic (& there is in the Bunton pic) you CANNOT get anything from them. I have seen multiple pics on here from that website, and 85% of them are crap! I say we call a Jihad on that website. Although I am no Terrapin, I have no troubles getting results from somewhat difficult pics. Terrapin, Molly, what do you think? Am I off base here, or am I dead on?

2. Ground Up

Ground Up

my take on mandy and tatu.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. msnevil

msnevil

Removing the pubic hair can be done, but it takes a lot of work with the healing brush. You also have to work with saved selected skin patterns and blending skin tones. Most people find this too time consuming and paste another persons pubic area onto the original pic. Then blend the two together.

Either way, it can be done, but is very time consuming. (Either way. Its a fake, and I prefer the real thing.)

Here's a quick lazy illustration.

[​IMG]

4. AFX

AFX Guest

Christ! There's more bush there then in the White House.

5. nexen

nexen

You guys are amazing all of you. Can any one tell me how to attach some pictures with the post for you guys to try them? I cannot find instructions for that. Please help.

6. Terrapin

Terrapin

Put them up on imagevenue.com and follow thwir instructions for posting to a forum. Pretty self explanatory.

T

7. Terrapin

Terrapin

Well, yeah, caps are not the best source material, but I can see how Raydavies got where he did. More work than I'd have cared to put into it myself, but as MSnevil has shown, not impossible with some patience.

As far as your being unable to recreate his results goes, I'd be careful calling folks out. For one thing, you'll not get much support, we frown on that kind of thing, as do the moderators. For another, I'll give you a great example-Mollymutt routinely gets better results than I do on some of those model pix and I'm damned if I know how he does it-but I know he is. Got a better eye than I do on those-better with the colors and such. I'm sure he wonders how I got a couple of mine to work. That's the beauty of having multiple contributors, you get a great cross section of material. It's the reason this thread has stayed so strong-new contributors are all welcome, regardless of skill level or material, as long as it's celebs.

Raydavies has been here a while and goes after stuff others won't try. I'll not be running him down, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for Mollymutt on the matter as well. If he wants to work at making caps look good, then I say ok for him.

We're not going to start laying down a bunch of rules about where stuff comes from or how it's to be done. Come one come all-If we see blatant fakes we'll cull them out, but I haven't seen any in a while, and then it was mostly because the original pic being worked was a fake from the get go.

Ray does pretty well for an occasional contributor. Not being able to replicate his work is meaningless. You'll almost always find us on the contributor's side on stuff like this.

Terrapin

8. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

Yeah, I do wonder how you do it. As far as I'm concerned, your're the best at this. I get lucky and get a nice result every once in a while. That's why I don't post very often.

9. faithman

faithman

Nice work on the t.A.T.u. pic - thanks!

10. raydavies29

raydavies29

i appreciate the defence terripen...i just don't like the fake comment ... that gets to me.. you can say some don't look so great or smooth.. but fake is as if i'm trying to make stuff up.. sometimes i might not get the allignment correctly.. because some pics are just damn tricky.. you think you multiply over a nipple when in fact it was some other pattern... it gets crazy with tv capture card pics.. but thats what i enjoy doing because of the wider variety...i think i'll incorporate some hq pics aswell

i also think he doesn't like when i use the eyedrop and grab the clevage skin tone and just multiply it over where skin would be.. is that fake?? or just playing with imagination what obviously her skin would look like..

like this one i did... yes on the one hand the fabric wasn't sheer to the point where the skin tone could be screened or lightened but grabbing the skin tone from her cleavage its a good bet it'll look something like i've done
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://tvcapturesb4andafter.blogspot.com/

11. Terrapin

Terrapin

Ahhh,just do whatever you do. It's all good

Looks to me like Xtina is totally commando in these...

[​IMG]

Terrapin

12. proof113

proof113

can somebody help with this?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. lumberg

lumberg

not sure who these celebs are, but i'm curious to see...would love your help fellas. [​IMG]

14. msnevil

msnevil

Any time you photoshop, its going to be part guess work, part inspiration. And sometimes your not inspired and your guess is going to be plain wrong.

Yes, I realize that raydavis has got it wrong sometimes. (As I have as well.) I will disagree with one pic, but to state thier all fake. Is pure baloney.

And to be honest, any altercation of a pic. Is a photoshop fake. Some like me, like to keep as much details as possible. Others like molly mutt, raydavis and terrapin. Present the illusion of real Nudity.

Each person has his\her own techniques. I tend to spend one hour on a pic, and tinker with it. Others use only a few techniques and post it. And will post 20 pics to my one pic. (And to be honest, Most pics I do. End up in the recycle bend.)

For exp The bollywood gal is very "puritan" in her beliefs. And there is not one good pic to work with. Sure, I can nudge the details and reveal a probable areola\nip. But If I not 90% certain about a pic, I usually delete it.

I'm about 60% certain on this one. (I compared about 20 pic contrasts, To make sure I got the right details. Needless to say, none of them had enough light to burn through her thick "puritan" bra.)

[​IMG]

15. msnevil

msnevil

oh, Darken the highlights on the middle Mirjam pic, and it pretty much reveals itself.

16. unclesam

unclesam

17. collectorxx

collectorxx

let me know, will take request

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. svendbent

svendbent

Terrapin you do such great work! :)
    Could you try some of the other pics from that shoot?

19. dalwot

dalwot

:razz: keep up good work

20. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin