1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. GorToma1971

GorToma1971

looks nice - whats her name?

2. coconut

coconut

her name is GIA. i would upload the picture but i dont know how to do it. i just hope that somebody will xray this picture

peace

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

4. coconut

coconut

tnx for the upload, but i must tell you that she is a SLOVENIAN :) celebrity not a slovakian. she will be the first slovenian girl X-RAYED (if someon will do it:)

tnx

5. USCFan1

USCFan1

6. hyperjack

hyperjack

7. cooldude6

cooldude6

I'm pretty sure this has been done already so here is my take on it. I give you Mariah Carey. ;-)

[​IMG]

8. S_Mart

S_Mart

Very nice man. This was the picture I thought would have the best results.

9. roblr86

roblr86

[​IMG]
    Hey T try this one :tu

10. edinaboy

edinaboy

Xtina
    [​IMG]
    My first one ....what you guys think?N E pointers?

11. harry1987

harry1987

Hey doing this is so hard i cant seem to get it, could someone try these plz?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance

Also one more thing, could someone plz post X-ray photos from behind! that would be cool

12. raydavies29

raydavies29

13. Mollymutt

Mollymutt

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Liz Phair came out better than I thought.

14. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

15. raydavies29

raydavies29

what's your problem.. it took awhile to do.. lets hear it.. fake fake bs... look at the nipple detail how the hell can i draw that on... and the definition of her stomach.. try it yourself before you diss.....

16. PowerHouse

PowerHouse

Sorry brother. There is no way that's a real X-ray job. If you look at the original picture and how her boobs are placed, there's no way that's real. Sorry, nice try.

17. hyperjack

hyperjack

Well I did an x-ray and I got different results.

Attached Files:

• redo.jpg
      redo.jpg
      File size:
      25.4 KB
      Views:
  18. raydavies29

raydavies29

the shape is accurate the nipples are obviously where i have them xrayed.. what are you saying those nipples are created.. just look at them.. how did i just create them.. theres bloody definition on her stomach even.. ..

believe what you want .. try using the muliplyer with the eyedropper using the exact skin tone of her breasts. and go over it and screen and repeat until exactly what i got is revealed

why don't you even try it fool

are you telling me those nips are fake.. that i just placed them there.. there bloody bumps all over the skin.. why the hell would i spend the time to fake a photo so idiots like you can rip me..

look at where the clevage goes.. follow the clevage. and you'll see there not as big as they look that most of the tits are under the blouse.. i went over the photo for like 2 hrs.. driving me nuts.. i thought too that they were lower.. but when following the clevage line the go into the blouse..

i went over the what you see now as a nipple with the multiplyer .. unless theres other nipples that you see or where able to get .. that looks pretty damn well like and areola and nipple placed where i have them..

and if you can aggree on the nipple placement.. than you almost have to agree with the rest of the boob alignment

19. hyperjack

hyperjack

You're hilarious!! :D :D :D

20. PowerHouse

PowerHouse

Would any of the X-Ray Masters care to try these out? I don't think they have been attempted yet...

Britney, Jessica, Mariah, and Scarlett. Oldies but goodies. :grin:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]