1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

One day I'll go to Vegas, win a million dollars and have a threesome with Scribe and Insom. Or maybe foursome, when we include Insom's wife.

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'm sure they have more than one home... Andre Agassi and Stephi Graff live here, as do a number of entertainers from the 50's & 60's. At least the ones who aren't dead. :p

Celine Dion and her hubby live here. I think Cher has a home here. Penn & Teller. Rod Stewart.
    :cheers:

The first sign of the zodiac. :D

Do you know why it's the first sign of the zodiac? Because April 1st used to be the first day of the year until it was changed to Jan. 1. People who were unaware of the change and celebrated the new year on April 1st were called "April Fools". ;)

furball101 and yayboobies like this.
  3. furball101

furball101

That and a whole lot more a big fan of The Malibooz who have been described as the Beach Boys on a sugar rush and especially Dick Dale

Thats the main problem I had with mine :( and half the time you;d thinking you were clicking on one link and it goes somewhere else they were a pain

:33: Hmmmmm will have to do something special like you and Jack did to me :naughty:

4. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Nice trivia! I didn't know that. :cheers:

J3scribe likes this.
  5. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

:yup:

I insist!

6. J3scribe

:banana:
    I grew up in Chicago. From there I went to Dallas, TX, New Orleans, LA, Oxnard, CA (northwest of L.A.), Telluride, CO (across the state from where MileHigh lives in Denver) and then here to Vegas. I visited here many time before the movie ever came out. In fact, I've never seen the movie in it's entirety. I love the desert, that's why I moved here, but now I'm starting to miss the ocean. :?

7. furball101

furball101

Wow you have moved a bit ...I've lived in the same city (Toowoomba) for the last 35 years my favourite part of the movie is seeing Elisabeth Shue naked finally after having a crush on her in the Karate Kid

8. furball101

furball101

:p::naughty::twisted:

9. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've always lived in the same area too. I couldn't imagine not living near the ocean.

10. J3scribe

I don't want to see Insom nekkid. Don't even want to be in the same room in fact, and I don't think you would either. :p

His old lady on the other hand.... :naughty:
    Dick Dale is great. I'll make a note of the Malibooz (great name :lol:) and check 'em out. Do like Brian Setzer (The Stray Cats, Brian Setzer Orchestra)?

I wind up using my arrow keys to locate the button. It's too time consuming. :(

11. J3scribe

Fuck. How sexy is this chick?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:naughty:

12. furball101

furball101

:32: very nice Scribe If you have ever heard the song Hot Summer Nights by Night or Magnets and Steel by Walter Egan from the Boggie Nights soundtrack and like them you'll like The Malibooz;)

13. J3scribe

I tried to see as much of the country as I could when I was younger, but usually each move was motivated by work opportunities.

Elisabeth Shue naked his a heavenly thing. :)
    I love the ocean. The Pacific is truly pacific. It has a different character than the Gulf of Mexico, which is also nice. The Pacific can throw up some tremendous waves though from storms way, way out at sea. It could be a perfect day and 12 foot breakers are rolling in crashing and frothing like they're pissed off at the beach. Awesome. :)

yayboobies likes this.
  14. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I like her stockings. :yup:

15. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

:33:

Maybe we could have a threesome with her if it's OK with Insom. :lol:

16. furball101

furball101

II like The Stray Cats ...got some of their songs on compilation albums...Stray Cat Shuffle comes to mind instantly ...weill check out some more Brian Setzer stuff via youtube in a bit
    and yeh i had the same problem with my phones and eventually gave up ;)

17. yayboobies

yayboobies ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Well, the Balitc Sea can't compare with that. It's not as tidal an ocean like the North Sea, so no big waves. And it's pretty cold. But it's nice on stormy autumn days to walk on the beach.

18. furball101

furball101

I'm about 100 miles away from the Coast ...I get down there only a couple of times a year but love the smell of the ocean

19. J3scribe

I saw Boogie Nights (I think) so I probably heard the tunes. Don't recall them offhand. I like most genres of music, there's usually quality in there mixed up with the crap. ;)
    Mee tooo. :naughty:

I just love stockings. :)
    Fuck that, if he's not involved we don't need his permission, just hers. ;)
    I'm no quitter! :mad:

:p

20. di canio

di canio Binned

I live in Southend on sea but I wouldn't go in the water even if you paid me.Too many brown fish in the water :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.