1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Signature Issues

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Kieks, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Would you like more or less whipped cream in your PM? I've been known to get a little carried away with the sticky details in my PMs. :lol:

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

How about neither. ;)

And sorry but i only swing one way. ;)

Hahahahaha...

Well i am off to bed. You should also considering you live in a time zone a couple hours ahead of me. If it's late for me it also must be late for you. :p

3. Ramsfan

Night man.

Make sure you dream about Sara. :)

4. Sophie Fan

Sophie Fan

5. wtfazzhole

6. Phun Fan

Phun Fan

7. wtfazzhole

thanks he is banned.

8. Ramsfan

9. wtfazzhole

10. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

11. amikan

amikan

Well I'm new.. And actually I would also like to use the red x's to get darkwars clicks. So I am woundering.. Isn't there some way to make a deal? Many darkwars players use this phun forum and I have seen that many people abuse the red x-method. But if we can work something out like.. No more than a couple of links in a sig or so.. Than I don't see why it would be such a problem? Because we would all be happy than.. you guys don't see too many red x-s and we get the clicks.. don't want to seem pretentious, but if you just make some rules and ban everybody that doesn't live to the rules it would be better for the community.. I love phun, I don't do it just for the darkwars clicks but I like that as well. Anyway the people you ban can always just sign up again, so it doesn't resolve the problem. So I am in favour of a small admittance of your part.. and I will try to make sure darkwars members don't break the rules you make?
    This really is the best thing I can think of and please don't ban me for uppering this..
    tnx a lot

12. Ramsfan

13. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Trashed and banned. Cheers.

14. amikan

amikan

hmm.. no replies.. bizarre...

15. wtfazzhole

The rules are quite simple. The reason we don't allow this is because you people tend to post junk just to get your links in. So it is still a no. I trashed one of your threads with your links and it was crap. You hotlinks pics from another site that does not allow hotlinking. That is utter bullshit. If you want to remain a member fine but post your links again and we will continue to ban you.

16. amikan

amikan

Hmm, tnx, and if I take photo's of one of my pay-sites and put a few links in, can I plz get permission than, you just name the restrictions and I will live to them...

17. amikan

amikan

or in other words, what pictures do I have to use in order not to get my thread/account deleted :)

18. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

If you have Yurel Red X's in your signature or scattered in your post, you will be banned. Don't tempt fate. You did it once and it was noticed, try it again and you won't be so lucky.

19. amikan

amikan

too bad.. People got all types of flashy sigs and we put some red x-s in for our own profit and we get banned..

20. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.