1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 10/28/13 MQ tag (HQ Adds) [MOD Comment - #199]

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kyuubi, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crumcmesskuh

crumcmesskuh "european" pervert

it doen't help that most of us are guys either

I agree with you on the Panabakers

2. Canuck31

Canuck31

Indeed. I no doubt would love to get busy with Selena. I get the impression she'd be amazing in bed. Even so it's only a dream for me as is for anyone else here.

As for the Panabakers. We have seen Danielle in a bikini in her movie Piranha 3DD. Kay on the other hand. We've only recently got a few pics of her in a swimsuit but alas it was a one piece. No bikini yet. Even so Kay needs to return to the acting world as her fans greatly miss her. I know I do. She was a star on the rise in Hollywood but gave up a great career to seemingly work at a zoo. I know she loves animals and there's nothing wrong with that. But she could have been a big star in hollywood if she had stuck it out and took a few more risks in her acting choices.

3. insaneworld

insaneworld

Thank you Everyone who has posted pic on this thread, Selena is so beautiful :biggthumpup:

4. d1storted

d1storted

Epic stuff. She looks great :mouth_water: :wank:
    Here's to hoping there's going to be at the beach more!

5. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I'm very surprised that these Miami beach pap shots weren't of some over-the-hill reality show fringe celebrity with fake tits, botoxed lips and a tummy tuck after calving some rich athlete's children. Isn't that what usually comes to us from Miami? :thinking:

6. measy

measy

i used to think that, but i've changed my mind recently. maybe it's cause i saw her music video for "come and get it" and she looked hot in it and the song is actually good.

7. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Thats one mature 13 year old. She is curvy enough to bypass this. She does still have the "baby" face...

8. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

She wore the right bikini, skimpy, and revealing as Hell! Nice T&A show! If it's not a string bikini it's not a bikini in my book! Love the expression on her face at all the sexual attention she is getting! She can't say she is not enjoying all those lustful eyes on her delectable body! :naughty: :32: :wank: :lets_do_it_wild:

1 person likes this.
  9. jercap

jercap

Her body is amazing. Do you think she is comfortable with nudity ? I'd love to see her tits and her p...y :)

10. Spydermunky

Spydermunky

Dammit. She looks like she enjoys knowing that guys all over the world will be jacking it to these pics.

2 people like this.
  11. Analeezer

Analeezer BANNED

I’d like to see the look on Selena’s face as my well lubed cock goes into her virgin asshole…

:p

1 person likes this.
  12. davidpt

davidpt

1 person likes this.
  13. greamanii

greamanii

[​IMG]Love her sweet butt!!!!!

6 people like this.
  14. docmagna

docmagna

HER BEAUTIFUL :wank:ASS IS MEANT FOR LOT OF LICKING:tongue2: & LOT OF STICKING:lets_do_it_wild:(BY MY DICK) !

15. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  16. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

One of the greatest posts of all time :hail: Selena or :wank: however you'd like to call it :drool:

1 person likes this.
  17. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

I'm in love with these pics. Always knew she had a great body but fuck me, Selena's got a booty :32: By a mile her most :wank: worthy pics to date. Un-fucking-believable!

18. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

That's how I feel when you post Hayden! :lol:

1 person likes this.
  19. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Terrific post, Kyuubi! I so want Selena! Terrific adds, too, fellas!

20. Joe Freitag

Joe Freitag

Beautiful girl, could use some squats to round up that ass. In a few of those photos it appears her butt cheeks are sliding down her legs.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.