1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Receiving Rapidshare premium account password

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Distorted, Aug 1, 2005.

1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

anyone interested in some english translation of the main issue-faq´s ?

bying premium-account with paypal:
    important is the primary e-mail-address used with paypal - this is the address rs sends the account-infos to - sometimes your e-mail-prov. stores e-mails of paypal in the spam/bulk-directory, so check this. using the world-pay option your pass will be displayed at once after bying in your browser.

got pw, but rs doesn´t recognize me
    make your browser to accept cookies - also check any possible firewalls for letting accept cookies

message something like "you have dlded already too much" or "you are dlding right now" and you haven´t/you aren´t
    this relies on rs-ip-check -> so a proxy-server issue - if the proxy could be disabled, then do it, in cases this is impossible, go for a prem.-account, cause this service uses only cookie-check

maybe this will help a little

2. jenna_haze

jenna_haze

What what with the what what?
    There's free RS premium accounts on offer? I'll take one please Tommy.

3. bigdaddie0007

bigdaddie0007

I DID get a login and pass after paying for it but it says that its not active. I emailed them yet got no response. I hope Im not sorry I signed up.

4. demonspeedng22

demonspeedng22 Habitual line-stepper

lol,I was actually thinking of buying a premium account for a month,I think I'll wait.What's it convert to,like $10 US?

5. demonspeedng22

demonspeedng22 Habitual line-stepper

I bought it anyway,I forgot I had some cash laying around in a Pay Pal account.Got the name and pass instantly.Was getting page cant be displayed all morning the other day,Christian responded back right away and said there was a hard drive failure and said if I wanted my money back he didnt have a problem with it :shock:

6. lordmerchant

lordmerchant

It seem's a pain in the ass, but it really is money well spent, it's only spare change

7. Oblivious

Oblivious

That Christian guy is pretty quick on responding to emails, and he helped adjust my account when it went from paid (I bought 5gb of bandwidth) to time, great guy, great support.

8. Phun Fan

Phun Fan

I have sent him 3 emails about my account. My posts have generated more than 2000 downloads since the last time the date of my accounts changed. He is enjoyng the traffic I've generated, but cant answer my emails?

9. Oblivious

Oblivious

Just think, when they switched without telling old subscribers like me, they had a lot to deal with. I wrote him telling him I thought I was getting shortchanged on the time he gave me, first he gave me 5 months, then it changed to 3. I was angry and wrote him, sure it took a few days, but that was just me. Now make that 5000 angry people, and just a handful of them - it's them vs. the world. Give it some time.

10. nina484

nina484

This is a little program that content all usefull tools to work with RapidShare.de. Delete Cookies and Change IP, etc.

Software included:
    01 - Renew IP ( I was add the RenewIP code to a bat file)
    02 - More Rapid
    03 - DelCookies (I was do it)
    04 - Link Grabber 3.0
    05 - RapidShare 0s
    06 - Rapidshare Downloader
    07 - All Appz on Rapidshare Search
    08 - All Movie on Rapidshare Search
    09 - All Ebook on Rapidshare Search
    10 - All Files on Rapidshare Search
    11 - Proxy List 01
    12 - Proxy List 02
    13 - US Web