1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Re-up and request thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jun 4, 2020.

1. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1

2. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

3. misfit1

misfit1

I was wondering if there was a problem with posting clips from NCIS LA? There are some good shots in the show but it is hard to find any online, not just here but even YouTube. Any clips from the show would be great.

4. nudepedia

nudepedia

5. hornypenguino

hornypenguino

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2021
  6. zooeywebb

zooeywebb

After stumbling across the French in Action videos on YouTube yesterday, I remembered my longtime crush on Valerie Allain. So I decided to see what might be available here...

First, could someone (yeah, I mean Hef) please repost this clip from A nous les Garcons:

https://forum.phun.org/threads/mult...-a-nous-les-garcons-fr-1985-nude-sex.1860215/

Also, I'm wondering if anyone has managed to come across either of these movies with nudity from Valerie:

Club de Rencontres
    Les Nouveaux Tricheurs

Thanks!

Komvolkom, Imityr733 and hefestus like this.
  7. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I have Club de Rencontres on my disk edit here:
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/mult...rgault-club-de-rencontres-1987-tvrip.3626925/
    TVrip :( those videos are very hard to find.

Les Nouveaux Tricheurs I don't have anymore, nor I can find it. I did that video a long time ago but I don't have it anymore.
    Thanks for the tip. Valerie Allain is so refined and sexy, I like her too. Pitty her videos is very hard to find on the net.

Komvolkom, Imityr733 and zooeywebb like this.
  8. zooeywebb

zooeywebb

Thank you SO MUCH for the Club de Rencontres clip! Even though it's a TV rip, it's much better quality than I've seen before.

If I ever manage to track down a decent source for Les Nouveaux Tricheurs, I'll be sure to post it here. I find it generally frustrating how difficult it is to access foreign films here in the United States. Without going through "extra efforts", only a small percentage of non-American movies are available here.

Komvolkom, Imityr733 and hefestus like this.
  9. Keith David

Keith David

I was wondering if it would be possible to re-up Elisabeth Shue in Trigger Effect, as seen here

I believe there's an uncropped version, which would be the source of this gif
    [​IMG]

10. hefestus

I re up mine but is cropped. MPV is long gone, I guess same cropped source.

Komvolkom and Keith David like this.
  11. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1

12. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1

13. jack napier

jack napier

Would anyone be able to get the stuff from a film called Megan starring Sadie Katz? Cannot find it anywhere on the net except Celebrity Movie Archive who have somehow got a bunch of the clips.

Finally there's a show called Desnude what has got a ton of great content, Ruffah had some of the clips what i've still got but the rest i cannot find anywhere nor can i find a way to get the show. Again CMA seems to have a ton of stuff from it somehow.

Thank you in advance.

Komvolkom and hefestus like this.
  14. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

15. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

Julia Sarah Stone - Come True 2020 (Julia show her boobs in front covered by her arms but show boobs and little nipples, walking naked another scene and you see her boob at the side) pls post video and screenshots, thank you

16. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1

17. hefestus

18. nudepedia

nudepedia

Erin Karpluk had some nude scenes in the largely unknown Canadian drama Godiva's. Somebody has uploaded most of the episodes to Youtube, only a few of the first season are missing. Unfortunately the quality isn't great but as far as I can tell it's her only nudity and the video clips aren't available elsewhere. Someone might like to grab and share the relevant bits for posterity.

Erin has scenes in 201 (@4min), and 208 (@39min). Other actresses have scenes elsewhere.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtOp9ZgVe8m9CQFq6vx233P5-qh_2s84z

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    hefestus likes this.
  19. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1

20. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

Sasha Gonzalez 19 years old is topless in the movie Mar De Fondo (Danyka) can you pls post the video and screenshots pls? (1 hour and 10 seconds of the movie is the scene pls)