1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. amaners83

amaners83

Anybody have the caps of Nadine Velazquez full frontal from the movie flight?

2. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello, im looking for one gif, but i cant find it, im looking for Kristen Bell one scene in movie Spartan, we see one breast of Kristen, can you find it please? some years before i have see the scene in gif and slow motion, its very rare scene, and maybe the only nude scene with Kristen, please if youy can help me

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

4. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thank you very much spiderswims

5. insaneworld

insaneworld

I'm looking for more pics/caps of the actress maria valverde, can someone help she did a show called la fuga.

6. jercap

jercap

is she nude ?

insaneworld likes this.
  7. LeeS1

LeeS1

Does anyone have any new pics of Juliana Paes? I just got done watching her and Dean Cain in the TV movie Bed and Breakfast and man she looked so hot, she was sexier in a wife beater and jeans....i want some screen shots of her.....can someone please help?

8. quinto1

quinto1

Anyone have Jenn Brown (ESPN) - had a bunch of Stare magazine material before... any decent help will be rewarded!

[​IMG]

9. insaneworld

insaneworld

Not in La Fuga but she is in her underwear. she has been nude in other things though.

10. jercap

jercap

any screen cap of fully nude Helen Hunt in "The sessions" and Nadine Velazquez in "Flight" ?

11. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

does anybody have/know where this jenny mc carthy photoshoot took place, please post or ID

many thanks

[​IMG]

12. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

robo99 likes this.
  13. robo99

many thanks spidey you are the best man!

[​IMG]

spiderswims likes this.
  14. UltimateJF7

UltimateJF7 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello im looking for some rare pics of Lisa Jakub who is nude in shower scene in movie Painted Angels and Dream House
    (The scene is pretty well covered by duckem. She gets into the shower and the house tries to kill her by flooding the shower. Fortunately, she opens the door before losing her conscience. At first, there is a brief view from outside(kinda far) which shows her backside, including butt, and then 3 or 4 views from very close through the glass door. The views are very clear, but they focus on her face or upper backside. Exactly 69 minutes and 15 seconds into the movie.
    At the 15 minute mark she shows some minor cleavage. Before the 70 minute mark she's taking a shower. She gets knocked unconcious, the shower stall fills with water but she manages to revive herself and open the doors to the shower stall. In the opening shot there may be a hint of one of her nipples. When she is in the shower stall there is some butt and a bare breast (no nipple) but she might be using a body double. But still alot of skin exposue from this actress when you do see her face.) ....some of movie Description ....please can someone find that moment its really very rare

15. Ghost88uk

Ghost88uk

Has anyone got more pics of rebecca adlington at the twilight London Premiere?

[​IMG]

16. Hai 2 u

Hai 2 u

17. jercap

jercap

About 10 years (15 ?) ago a stolen picture of Tiffani Amber Thiessen surfaced on the Internet. She was fully nude, including bush. The picture seemed to be legit. B&W and pretty bad quality pic however.
    Unfortunately the pic cannot be found anymore. Weird.

Can someone post the pic please ? Thanks.

18. robo99

PEOPLE MAG Paula Broadwell [petraus scandal]

If anybody has a large phot please post. Thanks!

[​IMG]

19. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman

Anyone have the full set that model Melissa Stetten did for meinmyplace.com?

20. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Natalie Portman in thong and underwear in Your Highness

Does anyone have these shots in HQ? :) Downloaded the red band trailer and didn't find them. Some of them must have been taken out of the movie which I don't have, that's why I'm asking. If anyone still has the movie on his drive I'd appreciate some HQ versions of those shots!