1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO POST YOUR CELEBRITY REQUESTS HERE

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sandino, Apr 28, 2005.

1. salisburyv

salisburyv

fyi, there is a new lindsay lohan photo shoot, just saw it on X-17. i tried to copy images but it wont let me.

2. overboosted

overboosted

I searched google for quite a bit and can not find any cleaner than this and its pretty ugly.

[​IMG]

3. Cold As Ice

Cold As Ice Master of Solid Water Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] found with Google

salisburyv likes this.
  4. overboosted

overboosted

I saw those but they cut off her legs!

5. tiny103

tiny103

6. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

tiny103 likes this.
  7. tiny103

tiny103

im surpriused tehre isnt more. shes got a pretty face and a ass that you can bounce a quarter off of.

8. drcooper

drcooper

Never did see any.?In other words "Bump"

9. dmxfan247

dmxfan247

Holly Madison vagina? And /or Carmen Electra? Weird to me that these don't seem to exist..

10. salisburyv

salisburyv

cant find Carmen electra pussy shots? search the intranet a bit harder... they are out there. she's a beautiful girl... just has been around waaaayyyy toooo much for me. I love Holly... her slight accent.. love it!!

dmxfan247 likes this.
  11. nosmo

nosmo

Tara Lynne Barr - anyone got pics of this superb 19 year old actress from the "God Bless America" movie? She's gorgeous!

12. dmxfan247

dmxfan247

I've found a few of Carmen but nothing I can say is real.. too many photoshoped pics.. if you say their out there then you gave me hope to keep looking.. as far as Holly, I completely agree with you.. wish there were more of her.. :beerchug: posted here cause I was hoping someone had some money shots I wasn't aware of.. cheers!

13. airtech

airtech

I would like to see a gif of Sophie Simmons from Family Jewels.She was in a green bikini on the July 9 show.Thanks

14. Big_Jungar

Big_Jungar

Please i need Sara Luengo's UEFA Euro final pictures in HQ / UHQ

here's a sample :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

salisburyv likes this.
  15. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Loser and airtech like this.
  16. biglionfan111

biglionfan111

Hi,

Looking for pictures caps from this weeks "awkward" on MTV. Nikki deloach in a bikini, and Jillian rose reed in a gynmastics unitard. I believe the cast is all 18+

17. Tallorder

Tallorder

Are there any high-res pics of Dakota Blue Richards at the UK premiere of The Dark Knight Rises?

18. Alfpod

Alfpod

I know it's a lot of work but there are 19 sets of 360° pics of Holly Peers on The Sun website

http://www.page3.com/page360/hollie-23222.html

Could someone please make GIFs from them?
    There are 5 or 6 already posted in various threads but it would be fantastic to have the complete set in one place - and it can be added to when new ones appear ;)

Thanks in advance,

Alf

19. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Here's a thread for them. ---> LINK :D

20. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun