1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Sweetie Fox Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by dawn2009, Oct 8, 2023.

1. zarina_big_ass

zarina_big_ass

2. zarina_big_ass

zarina_big_ass

3. denisefeller

denisefeller BANNED

chess1972, zhorra and zooeywebb like this.
  4. zarina_big_ass

zarina_big_ass

chess1972 likes this.
  5. monkeybusiness316

monkeybusiness316

zhorra and chess1972 like this.
  6. monkeybusiness316

monkeybusiness316

7. monkeybusiness316

monkeybusiness316

8. cyberronin

cyberronin

Sweetie Fox - SUBMISSIVE ELF GETS PUNISHED

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 0:12:39 Resolution: 1080x1920 Format: mp4 Size: 558.48 MB

09/08/24

SUBMISSIVE ELF GETS PUNISHED dominant dirty talk towards me, listen to it and watch me obey all of the masters orders like a good little slut I am
    I'm willing to listen Master tonight I will be your submissive girl who will do whatever you tell me to do The first thing you order me to do is to free my mouth from the CLAP so you can play with my mouth. And then you will take me by my collar and drag me to the floor to FUCK You will make me suck your cock so deep but don't use my hands There will be so much drool and it will flow down my body. And then you will order me to lie on the bed and spread my legs, to play with my wet tight pussy Put a dildo in my mouth and finger fuck my pussy Next you'll want to play with my pussy and tease me You'll put a dildo in my hole and stretch me And then you'll FUCK MY Pussy non-stop ohhhh yeah I know what you mean, I'm very turned on by foreplay too, it prepares me for the wilder part, exciting my fantasy to the max My moans will get louder and louder Your balls will beat against my ass I'll feel every inch of your cock in me You tell me to turn around, I'll stand up doggy style for you, and you keep fucking me and saying dirty things to me I've been a bad Slapper to make my ass blush You'll order me to suck your cock again You'll put me between your legs and fuck my mouth non-stop You'll cum so deep, that you touch the walls of my mouth And then you want me to stand up for you again and spread my ass You enter my pussy and start fucking me again without stopping I'll open my mouth to get a BIGGER load Sperm in my mouth You order me to spit on all my tits Have I been a good hostess girl

https://k2s.cc/file/611db663fd504/Sweetie_Fox_-SUBMISSIVEL_GETS_PUNISHED.mp4

https://filejoker.net/2h0z8kd72aa2/Sweetie_Fox_-SUBMISSIVEL_GETS_PUNISHED.mp4

9. zarina_big_ass

zarina_big_ass