1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by battlerope, Jan 18, 2023.

1. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 66 - I felt naughty and maybe you know this already
    but one thing that really turns me on is having both my tight holes stimulated at the same time So I plugged my tight little asshole with a buttplug and decided to ride one of my BIGGEST dildos It's already sooo tight on its own, I wasn't sure I could handle it with a plug on top of it haha But it stretched me out sooo good, I couldn't get enough!! Wish I could cum like this on your cock
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

488mb / 11:04 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_66_-_I_felt_naughty_and_maybe_you_know_this_already.mp4 (488.0 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/d61b59f363b82/D...t_naughty_and_maybe_you_know_this_already.mp4

DinnerForOne, zooeywebb and zhorra like this.
  2. denisefeller

denisefeller BANNED

3. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

LittlePolishAngel - Lena Polanski - Got fucked and creampied by the pizza guy - PPV
    Release Date : 06/23/24 (NEW!!!)

[​IMG]

Description : I was feeling naughty and was playing with my pussy, craving for a big cock to fill me up... When I heard the doorbell I totally forgot I had ordered pizza!!! The delivery driver was sooo cute I had to invite him in and tell him my little secret I was so horny I convinced him to shoot something with me... well, not that he needed that much convincing lol. And guess what, he was a natural I don't know which part I preferred - squirting all over his huge cock or getting filled up with his huge load

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:22:42 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 1001.87 MB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/c0e3f0c85b7c7
    https://filejoker.net/ycac8gd14sid

DinnerForOne, zhorra and zooeywebb like this.
  4. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

DinnerForOne and rasrast like this.
  5. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

DinnerForOne, zooeywebb and rasrast like this.
  6. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 69 - My First Footjob
    I always wanted to try a footjob, and it was such a hot experience Watch as I cover my pretty feet with oil, making them so slippery and ready for you Then I wrap them around your rock hard cock and start stroking it, starting slow and going faster and faster... I love experimenting with different angles and positions to find what pleases you best Then I take your cock between my big tits and give you the best titjob until you bust all over my titties
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

561mb / 12:43 / 1920*1080 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_69_-_My_First_Footjob.mp4 (561.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/6569f257f5a42/Destiny_Rose_69_-_My_First_Footjob.mp4

zooeywebb, rasrast and zhorra like this.
  7. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baited, zooeywebb and driller195 like this.
  8. Hotside

Hotside ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Lena Polanski aka Destiny Rose aka LittlePolishAngel

NEW BG SQUIRT SCENE

Release Date : 08/06/24 (NEW!!!)

[​IMG]

POV: you walk in on your sexy girlfriend getting ready for a night out I can see you checking me out in my skimpy little outfit, but I have to go soon and you know I just love being a tease hehe So I let you play with my tits and my tight pussy, as I see your cock growing in your pants But of course as I feel your fingers sliding in and out of me, I start craving a taste of that cock as well One thing led to another and I end up letting you pound me right there on the bathroom counter and squirting allll over your cock before you cover me in your huge load

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:20:04 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: mp4 Size: 885.54 MB

Download :

https://k2s.cc/file/8521393f43c66
    https://filejoker.net/qhfnge1ao3vz

Baited, zooeywebb and rasrast like this.
  9. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 71 - Photographer Fucks Me
    He was supposed to be taking pictures but instead he started filming me… I was so horny I had to show him how good I can suck COCK on camera I love the way his massive COCK feels deep in my throat Cum watch me get my naughty pussy POUNDED in my playboy bunny costume
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4,14gb / 28:19 / 4096*2160 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_71_-_Photographer_Fucks_Me.mp4 (4246.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/021293f8ec5e6/Destiny_Rose_71_-_Photographer_Fucks_Me.mp4

10. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 72 - I let him Cream my Tight Asshole
    I had to share a hotel room with him and this little perv kept looking at me with his big bulge! He's lucky, I was so horny that I couldn't help but give his cock a taste I got his hard rock dick nice and slippery and he decided to slip it IN MY ASS! It was so BIG I didn't know if I could take it all in my tight little hole But it felt sooo good once inside.. I kept asking for it deeper and deeper for OVER 30MIN STRAIGHT He even gave me the biggest CREAMPIE after he was done pounding both my holes and the feeling of his hot cum dripping out of me was the BEST
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1,52gb / 35:31 / 1920*1080 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_72_-_I_let_him_Cream_my_Tight_Asshole.mp4 (1566.8 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/6b12f23b0172f/Destiny_Rose_72_-_I_let_him_Cream_my_Tight_Asshole.mp4

Baited likes this.
  11. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 73 - Step Bro Catches Me
    Oops!! I forgot to close my door and my step brother caught me masturbating in bed I was already sooo horny that I had to make it my mission to tease him until he couldn't take it anymore and slid his fingers inside my little pussy He fucked me so good that I let him cum all over my face
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4,23gb / 31:49 / 4096*2160 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_73_-_Step_Bro_Catches_Me.mp4 (4332.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/836632a087c16/Destiny_Rose_73_-_Step_Bro_Catches_Me.mp4

Baited likes this.
  12. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baited and zooeywebb like this.
  13. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baited, rasrast and zhorra like this.
  14. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

LittlePolishAngel / Destiny Rose 76 - New Pool GG JOI feat Lucy Mochi
    Had so much fun playing with @lucymochi , but all we're missing is your COCK Why don't you get it out right now, sit back and let us tell you exactly how to handle it for us We show you how we would both slobber all over it and give you the best double BJ, rub it against our dripping wet pussies and beg for your hot load Can you last the entire video?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

437mb / 09:54 / 1080*1920 / mp4

filejoker
    Destiny_Rose_76_-_New_Pool_GG_JOI_feat_Lucy_Mochi.mp4 (437.2 Mb)

https://k2s.cc/file/9acfe8d71993f/Destiny_Rose_76_-_New_Pool_GG_JOI_feat_Lucy_Mochi.mp4

Baited and rasrast like this.
  15. Mountandblade

Mountandblade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

zooeywebb and rasrast like this.
  16. battlerope

battlerope ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆