1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phunners ORIGINAL Collages & Edits

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by SilentB, Jan 20, 2009.

1. The Cunt Factory

The Cunt Factory phundamental

Nice job CylnZ ... had a go at it myself.

source [​IMG] output warm [​IMG] output cool [​IMG] ... my preference goes to the cool but that's taste.

For the techies: contrast using curves - background blur and mute color (low key, blend color) - some smoke ;)

alnig, whats2u, TheRiver and 6 others like this.
  2. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Nice stuff guys. I'll get back to this in time. Just needed a rest for my eyes after being affixed to PS everyday for countless hours.

3. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

ok, I stumbled across these today and cant figure out what to do with them.
    use all 3 pics in one collage in a creative way, aside from the usual side by side with drop shadow crap.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

alnig likes this.
  4. Cy

Cool, we went totally opposite. I went with tiny jazz club/lounge act and you went live outdoor performance. What an amazing thing a lighting change makes. theres gotta be a lesson here.

alnig likes this.
  5. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

too bad she doesn't have the lipstick in all 3....but still good collage stuff.........I'm thinking a combo selective color and collage..........

alnig and Cy like this.
  6. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Reshma Shetty Callie Thorne Tatum O'Neal
    Hadn't heard of Reshma before this show, but I'm glad I finally decided to check it out. I'll be watching this girl from now on. (and her rockin' butt). Gonna have to go watch the first three eps now.. The Callie is also from Royal Pains, I don't know why I even tried for a seemless with that one, eventually said screw it. However, Callie in a bra is better than none. Also went to cap Callie from last weeks Rescue me, but the caps were dark/grainy/shitty, so I did Tatum instead. On to the pics! --Chum

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jagr68, alnig, MarkyMark1971 and 7 others like this.
  7. Masscott

Masscott

I haven't posted anything for awhile. Took a break. Hope you all like my comeback posting.
    [​IMG]

alnig, whats2u, Cy and 6 others like this.
  8. The Cunt Factory

Yep ... it's called the beauty of creative difference.

I do, nice vertical overlay ... should have a comeback more often :D

alnig, Cy and Masscott like this.
  9. The Cunt Factory

A composite using this [​IMG] as base for this [​IMG] ;)

10. Cy

Very cool idea.
    2 things
    1. the white below her crotch should either be:
    a. a continuation of the table to her left
    b. the afghan to her right (my choice)
    both shadowed down to c/b of area under dress layer legs
    2. add a small tight dropshadow bottm up left from the digital picture frame to its screen to give it a clean depth. (All it's missing is the demarcation between bezel and lcd).

Very nice use of and subject choices for lighting. The harder light pic right with difuse light picture left came out well and eliminated the need for complex shadowing. you might look at a very light drop shadow between panties and dress mainly to give depth continuity between bodies but maybe not.
    Not sure whether you appreciate a critique, but I certainly do. I find it hard to see my own work as it is instead of what I've done to it sometimes. I always look for folks to give suggestions or comments. If you dont, let me know and I'll just say thanks from now on. -cheers

Nice work, I actually saved it for lighting reference.

alnig likes this.
  11. The Cunt Factory

No problemo with comments dude.

The white area below her crotch ... didn't do anything to it but engrave my name in it (see original pic on left).
    Used the rug under her ass 'cause it didn't look right just plain on the table.
    Didn't use lighting either ... just enhanced the colours by stepping up the green channel and a slight S-curve for contrast.
    The frame is just a worked on image of a painting with a cut out for her picture ... wanted it to look like ... a framed poster.
    Shadows are all over the place in the original image due to multiple sources so could get away with almost anything ... chose right under 'cause that's dominant in the whole image. ;)

whats2u, kaos42000 and Cy like this.
  12. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Awesome stuff....ThanksTCF... for reminding me again I have a lot to learn... :hail:

alnig likes this.
  13. Masscott

Masscott

Going softer.

[​IMG]

alnig, Cy, chumwithrum and 5 others like this.
  14. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

15. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

^^^^ Great! They look totally natural together! I think that Hayden holding the board would be more realistic if you could find/create a font that looked like chalk on a board!

Thanks!

16. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

17. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Hello all. Just a few of my latest efforts. Holly was rocking the bra and thong... Giada because who doesn't like boobs and smiles? I did Cynthia because I've had a thing for her since Dead Like Me, so why not.. Hope ya like --Chum

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

jagr68, whats2u, JLoveUser and 7 others like this.
  18. The Cunt Factory

a wet one [​IMG] and a cracked one [​IMG] ;)

19. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well i dont have a similar font...but the one i used was close to the original text...as for the edits...they were at the same event ;)

20. Cy

a bit off the beaten path around here but it was a whole friggin lot of work.
    I used to play a flight sim called "AcesHighII". If you were good enough as an artist you could get on the "skin" team. I only did a few but here is my favorite.
    A German Messerschmidt BF-110-G2 in Afrika Korps schema

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Matching the skin to the framework is a major task; but is also a lot of fun.