1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun Loadbalanced - Comments / Issues

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by wanga, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Now it's perfect, it's pretty fast. Hope it stays this way for awhile.

2. wanga

wanga

So do I!

3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Excellent, it's going very fast here. Cheers wanga.

4. wanga

wanga

Thanks Kieks!

5. buhos

buhos

The moderator Sandino told me to post my problem in this thread. I'm the user "anion", but I can't log in with my nick anymore. I doubt if I'm banned, since I don't think I've broken some rule - at least not one I'm aware of. If this is related to the current technical problems of the forum, please let me know. Thanks for your time. (Sandino thanks for your help, too.)

6. wanga

wanga

thats beyond my scope of control buhos, however try clearing your cache and your cookies and try to login again, see if that gets you somewhere.

7. demonspeedng22

demonspeedng22 Habitual line-stepper

I didnt even see that name in the member list.

8. demonspeedng22

Been up all day,no probs,very fast.Excellent work wanga :)

9. buhos

buhos

Anion. Here is a thread of mine:

http://www.phun.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51201&highlight=italian

And, yes, as I can now see I'm banned. So, what was the crime I have committed? I'm new here, but I think I have followed the rules and everything. :roll:

10. cayne

cayne Guest

so is it loading fast and without problems for everyone?

btw. I'm drunk...HAHAHAH!

11. demonspeedng22

LMAo.Me too.Yes,it is.No down time at all today,and very fast all day and all night :)

12. Don Juan

Don Juan

works great

it loads fast

by the way i'm about to go out and get drunk =>

13. gwbigfoot

gwbigfoot

Someone replied to a 4 month old thread I posted at http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=21432 a few days ago, complaining about my links pointing to http://server5.mindlash.com/... referencing other threads posted here for the same model. I don't know if it's related to the work you're doing or not, but you might take a look at it.
    I only had one problem trying to access phun on Friday night. I was getting Timeout errors and couldn't connect to the site at all. Everything seems good now.

14. wanga

wanga

server5.mindlash.com is no longer a valid dns for phun.org, as a matter of fact it hasn't been server5 for a while ;)

15. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

everything still fine and fast - just the "search" doesn´t work perfect, there seems to be a small prob with the 60-sec., even on first search it is said that i have to wait 60 sec., sometimes this 60 sec. are "enough", but sometimes after waiting 60 sec. the counter starts again with a random ammount of sec. to wait
    no big thing, but just wanted to let you know

16. wanga

wanga

the search is beyond my control, and sounds more like an issue with the forum than the load balancer.

Please keep me updated as to the stability / speeds of the site.

Thanks for the great help you've all been so far.

17. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

i've found that I have problems getting onto the site sometimes now, I then leave it and come back in 15-20 minutes or something

18. wanga

wanga

pm me so we can work it out. I'll give you a link to click and you let me know what you get.

19. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

I don't know when its not going to work though

20. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

it very slow right now - tried a ping -> timeout, the last hop with tracert i got was
    p16-5-0-0.r01.asbnva01.us.bb.verio.net [129.250.2.61] - maybe you might be states :)