1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Nina Agdal - Antoine Verglas Photoshoot (Nude)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by brian44, Jun 24, 2013.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I know. I don't get it either. :dunno:

2. Bomba69

Bomba69

This girl's face is too "exotic" to get anywhere as popular as Kate Upton is right now.

Upton is a bombshell with enormous sex appeal, this girl is just another pretty model.

3. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

who do you think you are to tell me or anyone else who we should find beautiful? every person has their own tastes... most men like Kate Upton... others don't...

the thing I don't understand at all is why those who don't like her continue to bash her and go into threads on these forums and ridicule her...

if you don't like her, ignore her and the threads about her.... support the women/models you do like... be positive, not negative....

3 people like this.
  4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Kate could lose a little weight. :)

5. Ramsfan

Isn't being too exotic a positive characteristic for a model? Nina is similar to a Page 3 model as far as appeal is concerned, some Page 3 models could be called too exotic also. :confused: :D

6. maynard

maynard

Her weight isn't the problem. She has absolutely no shape.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ramsfan

In Kate's topless pictures thread, I thought she was a too "meaty" in the GIFs. :)

8. J3scribe

He didn't tell you to do anything. He just expressed an opinion, as did I.

9. J3scribe

I'm surprised she doesn't have a physical trainer.
    She has a shape. It's weird.

1 person likes this.
  10. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

His quote: "You Upton lovers make my head spin."

As in, how could anyone think she is hot/beautiful, etc. etc. you all make no sense/make me sick/etc. etc.

Am I supposed to read something else into that?

11. J3scribe

Why read anything more into it than what he said? Why do you care if it makes his head spin?

If someone says, "I hate pizza." Do you automatically tell them to fuck off if you disagree?

12. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

Threads that discuss Kate Upton always amuse me. The people who so vigorously defend her sound almost like cultists, or Ron Paul supporters. ;) Kate is very pretty and is way too hot for me by far, but she's just barely 21 and already looks pregnant in most of her photos. At this pace, in a few years she will make most of us vomit.

This Nina Agdal... now that is a real model. Gorgeous and she doesn't look like she's been living on a diet of Cheetos and PBR for the past year. :)

2 people like this.
  13. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Whoever hates pizza is a liar :lol:

Kate has a pretty face and nice tits. Her hips etc are a lil weird to me. But we are all entitled to our opinion I assume.

[​IMG]

I can't nor want to find fault in Nina. She is my perfect Model.

6 people like this.
  14. J3scribe

Something definitely off about her torso. It's like her pelvis is twice as tall as it should be.

15. thumbs

thumbs

Ok can we get on topic, keep comming here seeing 3rd page of nina naked but all I get are people that think there opinions matter on stuff. Thank who posted, make a smart comment to show how smart we are,then move on guys quit the BS

1 person likes this.
  16. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Communication and debate are still part of the forum.

Otherwise, we would just all hit "Thanks" and not need a Reply Box.

I am sure the OP is happy we are at page 3.

1 person likes this.
  17. Bomba69

Bomba69

Yes, of course it is but that's not what I'm talking about. The fact that her face is strange means that she will be less accepted by the mainstream and therefore can't achieve the level of popularity Upton is at.

I hate the way some people talk about the girls in here. Your standards must be so high that even one of the most successful supermodels in the world is not good enough. It's because of people like you that the annoying talk of women being insecure about their looks due to the irrealistic standards of perfection that society sets keeps on going and never goes away.

If Kate Upton is fat then there's basically no solution to most women.

18. Lefty11

Lefty11

Quite simply, some people prefer voluptuous women while others fancy thinner girls. One is not better than the other and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Upton is hot with great tits, just not my type. Nina on the other hand I think is perfection and being groomed to be the next SI swimsuit cover girl... mark my words.
    On a side note, I'm sick of people blaming men for women being so self conscience about their weight and looks. Women are so much more critical of each other and talk so much more shit about each other than most men ever could... I.E. all the negative talk behind the scenes when Upton got her 2nd SI cover in a row.

1 person likes this.
  19. Theawesome123443

Theawesome123443

Thanks for these great pics!! On the Kate Upton thing, all I have to say is below!!

20. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Ahhh, but u would be mistaken about that. She is now Boom's :p Lol