1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NHL sigs, made upon "request"

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by JDoeson69, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Red-Mile

Red-Mile

The Kipper sig is kick ass! Great job, dude!

JDoeson69 likes this.
  2. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

I know we'd discussed before, but I just now saw this thread! Thanks for the great Whalers sigs J-Doe! :beerchug:

JDoeson69 likes this.
  3. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

JD, all of them are awesome. I'd like one with Jagr, Bryz, and Pronger if you can swing it. I'll fetch the pics if you want.

4. Merlin

Merlin Feelin' Frankensteinish... Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Here are some pics of Bryz's mask he's wearing this year. The Tiger mask wasn't for gameplay.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. JDoeson69

JDoeson69 Phun's Faux-Canadian Ten Years of Phun

No Bryz mask for you. Sorry.

Bryz mask for ME :evil: :p

BTW did you watch the Winnipeg Thrashers game tonight? The name may change, but the team still SUCKS. :-(

6. JDoeson69

For Merlin:

I sorta stole GUI's design and slightly modified it...you might be the only one who recognizes what your name is supposed to look like :p

[​IMG]

Merlin likes this.
  7. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

yep you guessed right another Montrealjunkie. Feel free to have complete artistic freedom if you feel like makeing one.

JDoeson69 likes this.
  8. waxout

waxout

Could you make me a New York Islanders/Mike Bossy themed sig, would highly appreciate it dude.

9. Merlin

I actually watched Devils and 'Canes today. Flyers got Vancouver next on Tuesday so...

10. Merlin

Awesome job as usual. I did notice the sweater first off. Thanks Dude!!!

JDoeson69 likes this.
  11. JDoeson69

Flippy and Waxout, I'll make you both sigs, no problem. Standard rates apply, even for mods: $69.99 per pixel, please. :p

12. JDoeson69

[​IMG]

No. The Islanders suck, I won't insult Photoshop by making a sig with them in it. :p

[​IMG]

Merlin and Flippy like this.
  13. Merlin

You have got to be a long time fan to request a Bossy. My sincerest congrats!

14. JDoeson69

As in....longer than I've been alive!! I had to Google him. He won 4 Cups with the Isles....as far as I remember, the Isles SUCK. I always forget that they used to dominate....:lol:

15. JDoeson69

The French is now grammatically correct, thanks to IronSlash :-D

[​IMG]

16. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Nice work J , My computer crashed and i lost the one you sent me bro !!!

17. waxout

waxout

Thanks for the sig, and yes I know the Islanders suck, but I still have faith!

18. waxout

waxout

Yes I know, it's their owner. I've been a fan for over 20 years, they used to be the best. Look up Denis Potvin and Bryan Trottier, my next two fav's.

19. JDoeson69

On my phone now, but I'll resend it when I get on my computer.

I know both those names, lol. Also, the Isles have drafted numerous college hockey players from a university near me, most recently their 3rd string goalie who's name I don't know.....Go Isles! Lol.

20. Merlin

Sutter, Goring and Gillies weren't too shabby either. In general they were a pain in my ass.