1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss this notice click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do Not Create a New Megathread in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Nextdoornikki is now Nikki????.com!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by wtfazzhole, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Welcome to Phun Nikki. Congrats about the marriage and the little one on the way.

2. Nikki

Nikki Official Phun.org Model

Thanks! :)

3. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

My experience is that the members here especially love models like yourself who become members and post every once in a while. It's like you become part of the family.

And I know I've already read many a kind comment about you Nikki :D

Welcome aboard!

4. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

Welcum to the phun family.

No need to be the sensitive one, thouse who said something you didnt liked should be unnessecary to have in mind. Not every person have the same taste... and some people will eat hers/hims own shit! without finding it a unliked thing,etc I can say, so many times, If you had known what the shit it realy was.
    But i dont talk about that, or say that to the others, cause it's me, and i don't wanna to hurt others. One day they should learn from their faults.

HAVE sex:rolleyes: ohh error, HAVE PHUN... :D :D

5. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

damn just that sometimes there is a late breaking news and you might be in labor or something how would i get your permission? :(

6. dipdip

dipdip

whens this new site gonna get done.

7. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

Congrats on the wedding and pregnancy Nikki! I am sure your new site will be a success. Welcome to phun! If I say something too crude, just spank me and send me to bed without supper. :)

8. crumbzkidd

crumbzkidd

Nikki,

Congrats on the new site, it seems like it was long overdue. I never noticed this but Phil let you go right before your wedding? What a fucking asshole! I mean that is just downright wrong to do to somebody! I'm not trying to be a kiss up or anything but to me that just kind of crosses the line.

9. dipdip

dipdip

on wtfazz, it says the new site will up very soon.... wats very soon ?? days? couples weeks? or a month or two

10. Mr.Grimm

Mr.Grimm

bring a site online is't no cake walk...

congrats on the move and others there nikki, big fan, and there is't nothing wrong about being shy :D Nothing but love :D:D

11. haxnutz

haxnutz

No bad stuff coming from me! I've spent days worth of my life looking at photos of you or trying to find nude ones :) You're definitely one of my favorites.

12. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

join date june 2005 huh? looks like we had a spy all along ;)

13. Plim-Don

Plim-Don

Damnn nikki baby you lookin better than ever ....

14. portfoleyo

portfoleyo 15 Year Member

out-friggin-standing!!

15. MenseVP

MenseVP

Hi Nikki! I'm glad to see you didn't let that BS from Phil keep you down. My friend and I own our own modeling company. ITs bullshit that you were let go for "disparaging" the company or whatever that lame excuse was. Mense Modeling Inc. personally believes that everyone is entitled to their opinions. Our models will be able to say what they want when they want. We're not gonna fire anyone for speaking their mind. We infact will encourage our models to speak their mind. What he did to you was really dumb and he will see what happens to his site. My company and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavor and we look at you and your site and admire what you have done for the Online Modeling industry! Keep up the great work and congrats on everything. Hopefully some day our girls will have at least half the success and dedicated/loyal fans that you have. :)

16. johnsmith82

johnsmith82

Welcome to Phun and don't worry about the nay sayers, AZZ is a great guy as well and helped me out with a lot of stuff, all the other Mods are fantastic as well and very helpful.

Best of luck to you with your new site and the next phase of your life.

17. Silei

Silei

Hiya Niki, welcome aboard

18. H3RO

H3RO

Awesome to have you here Nikki - long time fan of yours here!!

I know it's WAYYYYY too soon to ask but - fansign?... Can I have one with my name on it... LOL

-HERO

19. Nikki

Nikki Official Phun.org Model

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the kind words :)

and I've actually never been a registered member of this board until now, but I wanted the user name "Nikki" and it was taken but inactive to Azz got it for me :) but that's why it says member since 2005.

Im not sure how long before my site is going to launch, it's coming along really well but there are some other things going on that I have to wait on before it can launch. I am hoping it will just be a couple weeks but right now I dont know :(

20. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Welcome to Phun Nikki, Always great to see new hot babes here. Congratulations on the wedding and pregnancy, hope all goes well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.