1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My Sexual Enlightenment.

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by S-type, Nov 1, 2008.

1. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

PART ELEVEN

I woke to a bright sunny bedroom - someone had drawn the curtains! The clock said ten o'clock (!), and I got up and wandered over to the windows, where I found I could see Charmane and Olivia enjoying the glorious sunshine on the loungers in the conservatory immediately below me. Yan was sitting at the table close by, reading a newspaper. All three were naked, and I enjoyed being a voyeur for a moment or two, but I felt the need to use the loo and freshen up in the en-suite shower. I showered, dried myself, and was just finishing cleaning my teeth at the sink, and rinsing my face, when I suddenly felt a warm body against my back and a hand on my cock! "Oh, I do love to feel it when it's soft, and then feel it grow and get hard in my hand!", said Yan's voice, and she started fondling me! "Good morning, sweetie", she said, "I'll soon have you ready for action!" By way of a reply, I grabbed behind me and briefly got my fingers into her pussy! "Oh, yes", she said, "You're ready all right! Come next door - I heard the water running so I realised you were up, and I brought you some orange juice and coffee - I know you never eat breakfast, but you've got to maintain your fluids!" (with a sly smile!)

I plonked myself down on the bed and leaned against the headboard, murdered that beautifully cold orange juice in one big gulp, and poured myself a nice strong coffee on the bedside table. Yan was kneeling on the bed facing me, and once again I rejoiced at the sight of her lovely naked body, so easily and confidently presented to me! Our eyes met, and the wordless communication that flashed between us was so intense! "Are you having a good time?", she asked. "I'm having the time of my life!", I replied. "I'm so glad", she said, "I couldn't be sure how you'd react in the situation you suddenly found yourself last night - it could have been a total wash-out!" "Well I'd have been crazy to have rejected those two darlings!", I said. "I know what you mean", she replied, "and now you've experienced the glamorous Olivia and the nubile Charmane, you won't want little old me any more, will you?" "Don't be silly, Yan" I laughed, and moved over to her on my knees, and touched her breasts and traced my fingers over her body, "you're my first and foremost, it's you that's laid all of this on for me, and I want you at least as much now as before, maybe more!" "You're such a sweetie!" she said, and took my erect cock in her hand! "You know, it's silly, because even though I arranged it all, I felt a twinge of jealousy when you spunked into Charmane's face, and again when I heard you and Ollie going at it hammer and tongs! What on earth did you do to her? She was clearly most impressed!" "Well, I don't think it was anything I did, it seemed to be rather what I said and how I approached her", I said, "But I was just being my normal considerate self, I thought, when she suddenly went a bit crazy! " "What do you mean, 'a bit crazy'?", she asked. "Well she suddenly seemed to get very emotional, and started masturbating herself furiously!"

Yan grinned broadly! "Like this?", she said, spreading her thighs further, pushing a couple of fingers into her pussy, where they began to work energetically! "Like this?", she asked again, as her other hand roamed over her body, stroking and tweaking her nipples! "Very much like that!", I said, laughingly and encouragingly, "and it's very nice to watch!" "It's very nice to do!", she said as she twitched and jerked in response to her fingers' activities, "help me - I assume you helped Ollie!" So I took over her breasts and the rest of her body, kissed her and caressed her, and she took hold of my cock again and commenced wanking me! "Oh, this is so good, masturbating us both together - I like it - is this what Ollie did?" she asked. "No!", I replied, "but it's gorgeous, so don't stop!" "Oh, one up to me!", she said, "What happened next?" "Well, when she was finally ready for penetration she asked me to fuck her while she finished herself off and we came together!", I explained. "Oh!", she said, "could you manage it, kneeling?", she asked with some surprise. "No, I didn't need to, she was flat on her back!", I pointed out. "Oh I see, well let's do this right, then!", she said, and proceeded to flop back onto the bed, with her legs still bent at the knees. She pulled me with her by my penis, and continued wanking me and frigging herself, while I fondled and caressed her breasts, tweaked and sucked her nipples, and kissed her sweet face, and we both gasped and groaned as a result of her twin-handed activities. "Oh God, I hope this is as good for you as it is for me, sweetie!", she gasped, "It usually takes me a lot longer, but I'm almost there!" "It's fabulous, Yan, it's fabulous!", I agreed, "but if you don't watch it, I'll cum first!" "That doesn't matter," she said, "I love to see you spurt anyway, so spunk all over me if you have to!" Her face appeared transported with ecstasy, and her body was bucking and writhing in the most amazingly erotic display, and I couldn't hold back any longer! I cried out, and my spunk burst from me exquisitely in several eruptions, the first, and most powerful, splattering her face and neck, the second and subsequent ones declining in power and tracking down her body, until I simply dribbled onto her pubes as I spasmed my last! Whether the sight or the feel of my spunk did it for her I don't know, but even as I tracked down her body she shuddered, shook and heaved, and called out "Oh-oh-ho-ho-oh-ho-oh-ho!" in one long interrupted ecstatic moan!

"That was beautiful, sweetie," she said a while later, as we lay torpid in each others' arms, caressing each other gently. "I've trumped Ollie's ace, and I've matched Charmane's faceful, so I'm at peace with the World!" "Hey!", I said, "let's not get competitive about this - you'll be giving me a complex - you'll be telling me next that you compare notes, and assess my performance!" "I'm only joking!", she said, "but I'll certainly ask Ollie for any other good ideas and new permutations she's not told me about!" "Talking about 'new permutations'," I said, "what was all that about with Charmane last night?" "Yes, I heard that, too!", she said! "No, I'm talking about you with her earlier on - don't be so bloody evasive!" "Oh, that's just something that we girls can get up to from time to time!", she said, "it's just fun, and we do it just because we can! It means nothing, really, just two people enjoying each others' bodies!" "I'll just have to take your word for it, Yan", I said, "but I must admit I found it very erotic - very sexy! I think I'd be simply embarrassed if I happened upon a man and woman having sex, but two women at it are another matter - I was turned on, I really was!" "Oh, perhaps you'd like a couple of us to put on a bit of a show for you?", she said with a provocative smile! "Well, now you've mentioned it," I said, getting into the spirit of it, "I have fantasised about seeing two girls masturbating each other, but I'd never have dared to suggest it, for fear of offending you!" "Oh that's just your inhibitions getting in the way, sweetie! There is nothing you could say that I haven't heard before, and you couldn't offend me in that way even if you tried! Maybe we should simply explore the permutations of three girls and a boy - that could be interesting! I'll have to talk to the others!" "But I can only fuck one at a time!", I protested. "Don't underestimate yourself, sweetie, you have two hands, a cock and a tongue! You didn't have any problems when Ollie sucked you off while Charmane and I held you, did you?" My head was reeling with amazing mental pictures, and I tried to get us back onto terra firma by pointing out that Charmane had apparently been somewhat confused, disturbed even, after her experience with Yan, and whilst I thought I'd smoothed things over for her, perhaps a few appropriate words wouldn't go amiss! "That's thoughtful, sweetie", she said, "I was forgetting how inexperienced she is, too, - I'll have a few words with her while you're with Ollie!" "Oh Yan, that sounds awful, you make it sound as though I have an "appointment" with Ollie!", I protested laughingly. "You do!", said Yan, "she's on next!"

"On next!? What do you mean?" I said. "Well we're trying to share the time available as best we can! I told them that I wanted some quality time with you now - that's why we haven't been disturbed - and it seemed natural, since you'd been with Charmane overnight, that Ollie should get the next opportunity. Would you rather it was Charmane again?" "Oh, crikey!", I said, "don't try and make me make choices like that - I thought it would just happen naturally, somehow, - I'd not really thought it through!" "I think it's better this way", Yan said, "otherwise it's you that has to make the choice - or even decide you've had enough - or we abandon serial one-to-one's and have a foursome, as I've just suggested!" She got up and went to the door, "Shall I tell Ollie she can come up now?", she asked. "Yes, that'll be fine!", I replied, my head spinning. "Good, then we can discuss things over lunch. See you then!", she said, and turned to make her way downstairs. I walked over to the window, and looked down on Charmane and Olivia still sprawled out on the loungers. A few seconds later, Yan appeared and obviously spoke to them - both turned to face her and then Olivia got up and came into the main building, while Yan arranged herself on the lounger Olivia had just vacated. I sat down on the window seat and waited, staring down the garden.

Jeepers! Either the day was going to be a blast, I thought, or in no time at all I'd be longing for the boring peace and tranquility of the mansion that Capability Brown built for Clive of India!

To be continued ..................

lboy24, ACNA, Dutchboy69 and 10 others like this.
  2. S-type

PART TWELVE

There was a barely audible tap on the open bedroom door, and when I looked across, the gorgeous Olivia was standing there, naked except for the high-heel strappy sandals! Slim ankles led to slender athletic legs that seemed to go on forever, but finally culminating in a beautifully blonde bush that had been slightly trimmed to show to advantage her sweet pussy, then her hips and smoothly curvaceous toned torso drew the eye to breasts that were perfect for her, and shoulders so feminine and flawless, the whole surmounted by a face that would not be out of place in major films! She looked simply awesome, and I felt my insides flip-flop and do strange things! "Can I come in?", she asked, almost timidly, it seemed! "I'd be very disappointed if you didn't!", I said, "and why so tentative?". "Well it seems there was some uncertainty about whether you wanted me next!", she said. I felt a sudden surge of irritation, "Oh dammit, Ollie, Yan has been winding you up, hasn't she!", and I went on to explain the circumstances of my conversation with Yan. "Oh, I'm so glad!", Olivia said, "I feared it had something to do with you preferring the other two, compared to me!". I suddenly had the feeling I didn't understand women at all! "Just what is the matter with you three?", I demanded in some frustration. "First there was Charmane telling me she can't compete with you and Yan, then there's Yan telling me that now I've experienced you and Charmane I won't want her any more, and now you're suggesting that I might prefer the others to you! Just what is the matter with you all? Is it me? Am I giving out the wrong vibes or something?". "No, I don't think so, sweetie!", she said, "maybe you're just in the cross-fire of some female psyches and hormones!".

She had still not fully entered the room, and I said, "Jeepers, Ollie, for God's sake, just come over here!" I got up and met her in the middle of the room! My hands went all over her fabulous body, her breasts, her buttocks, her pussy - my fingers went deep inside her and she thrust herself at me! "You are so beautiful, so glamorous, Ollie", I said, "that I simply feel privileged to be in the same room with you - to even be noticed by you! Just by being here you do things to me I simply can't explain", I said, "and to touch you is a dream - you're like an overdose of femininity!" I was kissing her, and she was crooning, "Oh, my darling, you're so sweet!" Our bodies just seemed to merge - I clasped her to me and she wrapped her arms around my neck, lifted herself and wrapped her legs around my body so I was holding/carrying this incredible creature who was kissing me and whispering sexily to me, and somehow she contrived to impale herself on my cock so that I was fucking her in mid-air! I don't know whether this was a favourite trick of hers, or was a first for her too, but for a short interlude it was heaven - we were both heaving and groaning and straining at each other and it felt gorgeous! Most of her weight was on her own arms that were around my neck so it wasn't my arms that suffered, but my legs - I'd struggled to remain standing the previous evening when I'd orgasmed, even supported by Charmane and Yan, and I was carrying no extra weight at all at that time, so I wasn't going to manage to remain standing during an orgasm under these circumstances, fabulous though the experience might have been! So I staggered to the bed and collapsed onto it with her still clasped to me, and me still in her.

She had self-created and "donated" her orgasm the previous night, and I was determined to give her one from me on this occasion! I got my hand between us, took possession of her clitoris as I fucked my cock into her sloppy pussy, and rubbed and caressed that little button as Yan had taught me how! I expected I'd have to be patient - Olivia was an experienced woman and wouldn't cum at the drop of a hat, but she was humping me as hard as I was shagging her - there was a wildness about her eyes, and almost a snarl of pent-up ecstasy on her face, and a keening sound from her throat every time she thrust at me! I could see the sheen of perspiration on that beautiful face, and she tore at me and rammed herself into my groin with desperate energy! I was having to use mental distraction techniques (pinching oneself can also help!) and grim determination to try and prevent myself ejaculating before the right moment, and it was terribly hard! She had occasionally been grunting and "huffing", and suddenly this changed into cursing and swearing - some of it just expletives, some addressed at me! I was gobsmacked initially! "Holy shit!" she yelled, "Oh, fuck!" "Fuck me!" "Fuck my cunt!" "Fuck me harder!" "Fuck my cunt with your fucking cock!" "Fuck me!" "Fuck me!", as she hammered into me and her fists started pummeling my back! "Oh fuck!", she screamed, and I felt the first tell-tale twitch of her vagina on my cock! "Oh fuck!", she yelled again, "Oh My God I'm cumming! - I'm fucking CUMMING! - FUCKING CUMMING! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooh!". Needless to say, in the face of such an onslought, my dam burst and I let go, too!

Only moments later, when we were still lying there catching our breath, me on top and her legs still wrapped around me, Yan and Charmane came trotting in. "What on Earth was all that about?", asked Yan, laughing, "We thought he was trying to murder you, Ollie!". "Oh, look, you're still in her - can I feel?", said Charmane, and came round the bed, placed her hand between Olivia and me, and with her fingers encircled my cock that I'd not yet withdrawn! "Oh that is sooo sexy!", she said, and then became aware of the stunned silence! She smiled sheepishly, but didn't remove her hand! "I'm so sorry!", said Olivia, responding to Yan, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help myself!", and to me she said "I'm especially sorry for you - I said some terrible things - I don't know what came over me!" "Don't worry, Ollie", I said, "I realised it was the orgasm talking, not you - it was just a little unexpected and out of character!" "Well", she said, "I'll let you all into a little secret, and you'll be surprised at this, Yan, I know you think of me as something of a guru in sexual matters, but that was the very first orgasm I've ever received from someone else! Every orgasm I've ever had before was at my own hands!".

Yan responded first, "Oh Ollie, I never realised! You poor girl!", and she got onto the bed with us and took Ollie's hand and stroked her face! I caught Ollie's eye and withdrew my cock gently and moved off her and onto my side. Charmane snuggled up behind me, with my cock now fully in her hand! "And all this time I imagined you were having the most tremendous sex with that constant string of men - they must have been pigs - all of them!", said Yan. "That's truth", Ollie said, "You've taught this young man a few useful things, Yan, but he had to have the empathy and considerate nature to put them into practice - a quick grope, and possibly a few seconds licking, before a short sharp fuck has been my usual misfortune to date. I've learnt a lot about how to please men, but none of them seemed to have taken the trouble to learn how to please women, or if they have learnt something about it, they're not prepared to apply it with any diligence!". "I am staggered, Ollie!", I said, "I assumed, naively it seems, that men, all men, would want to please their womenfolk in every way they could! It doesn't seem too much to ask". Charmane whispered in my ear, "A cock that's still wet from another woman is very sexy!", and I found myself irresistibly hardening to her gentle fondling!

"Oy!", cried Olivia to Charmane, "This is my time you're invading, and he's still mine for the moment, so get your hands off him, you little hussy! That's unless you think you can give him a blow-job like I can!", she challenged! "I'll give it my best shot!", Charmane retorted, pulling me over onto my back, and taking my hardening cock into her mouth, and commencing sucking it. It felt great, but Olivia wasn't satisfied, and demanded Charmane take it further in, which she was clearly shying away from! So Olivia pushed Charmane's head down hard so she took it right in, and immediately reeled back coughing and retching, while Olivia laughed, somewhat cruelly, I thought. "You'll have to put some practice in before you can do it right, Charmane, my love!", Olivia sneered, "it's a good job you tried it before lunch, and not after! Now I'll have to finish him off, I suppose!". "No you won't, Olivia!", I said, perhaps more coldly than I intended, but I was annoyed! "That was unpleasant and unnecessary, and that sort of behaviour is totally uncalled-for!", I said. "Oh she knows I didn't mean her any real harm, as you'd have realised if you had more experience!", she protested. "That may possibly be the case, but I saw the look on your face, and you enjoyed her discomfort! And don't try to patronise me - if my body is involved I'll make up my own mind about such things, I think!" I was building up a bit of steam, and found myself saying, "And if the day is going to descend into bitchy competitive one-upmanship and point-scoring between the three of you I want nothing more to do with it!" I stopped there because Olivia's face had started to crumple, and I couldn't bear the thought of her crying! "I'm going to get myself some lunch now!", I announced, and walked out! (With as much dignity as one can when one is naked!)

To be continued .................

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

i enjoy reading this. much. thank you, S-type.

karabastrahabas and S-type like this.
  4. S-type

PART THIRTEEN

I got myself a drink of water in the kitchen, and sat at the table staring at the wall - I didn't feel like eating anything, actually. I'd only been there two or three minutes when Charmane came in, came over and hugged me. "Thanks for defending me", she said, "but I think I probably was getting a bit too stroppy, anyway, and I don't think Ollie behaved that badly, in all fairness!". "I know, I probably over-reacted - maybe I'm a bit keyed up!", I replied. "It's not surprising", she said, grinning, "the situation is somewhat unusual! But you can't leave it there! You're going to have to go back up there and sort things out!". "I know", I said, "and I've got to do it straight away - come on!", and we went back upstairs to my room.

Yan and Olivia were lying facing each other on the bed, and were looking a bit red-eyed! I strode over, climbed onto the bed and lay down on my back between them with an "Excuse me!", put an arm round each of them, kissed them both and held them close. "I'm sorry I was a bit of a prima donna!", I said, "I went over the top, and I'm sorry for saying what I did!". "Oh no", said Olivia, "I'm sorry I behaved the way I did, you're right, it was unkind, and Shar didn't deserve it!". "I think you have a good excuse, Ollie", I said, "after all you were still on a high from your first man-made orgasm (I was rather pleased with that play on words), and probably weren't fully compos mentis! I one-arm-hugged her to me and kissed her again, and told Charmane to join us - to kneel between my legs - right in, so I was touching all three - I got my legs partially round her. "Right, ladies", I said, "I'm sorry for being such a prat! Charmane's sorry for having been a bit pushy - we'll put that down to her youth, shall we, and Ollie's sorry too, as she's just said! But of course the only one who should be truly sorry is Yan, for creating the opportunity for this mess in the first place, and simply for being a bloody foreigner!". I one-arm-hugged her and kissed her too! "Charmane threatened not to learn how to suck my cock properly if I didn't come and set things straight with you - have I done OK, Charmane?" The smiles all round suggested we were over the worst. "OK, ladies, I'm prepared to demonstrate my bona fide right now by committing myself to fucking each of you this afternoon, if that is your desire, of course?" There were murmurs of agreement and a giggle. "Very well", I said, "each of you place a hand on my cock!", which they did, and it felt so good! "I give you our motto, ladies - All for one! and One for all!" "Yay!!", said Charmane. "And now let's go and get some lunch!", I said.

Yan and Charmane were relinquishing their hold on my cock when Olivia said, "Wait a minute, young man, we have some unfinished business, I believe! We'd just got 'warmed up' when we were rudely interrupted! I think we should continue where we left off, don't you think? Does that seem fair to you two?", she asked Yan and Charmane. They looked a bit sheepish, and Yan said, "Yes, I suppose so! Come on Shar, shall we go and see what we can rustle up for lunch?" And off they went.

I moved back a few inches so that I could see Olivia's face properly, and we gazed into each others' eyes for some time while her hand fondled and wanked me gently. I responded by putting my fingers into her pussy and killing her softly! "I really am sorry for being so pompous earlier, Ollie", I whispered, "I can't explain it really!". "Oh that's OK. You were probably right - I over-reacted to Shar - I think things have been a little over-heated!". "Well, you certainly get me over-heated, Ollie, your looks, your body, your hands doing wonderful things to my cock! Oh God, Ollie, I never imagined I could get this close to someone as gorgeous as you!". "Oh that's lovely of you, but it's not all one-sided I can assure you, sweetheart," she said, "I know I'm twice your age but you're teaching me things about myself, and your hand in my pussy is driving me crazy right now! And I want more - I want to cum again for you - now I know I can - can you make me cum again?". "I'd love to, Ollie, or I'll die trying! Just tell me what you want me to do!". "I simply want you to fuck me - in and out and round and about - any way you want, but I want you inside! Come to me, sweetheart, fuck me, fuck yourself into me and make me cum again, please!" "That sounds fantastic, Ollie", I said, "and make no mistake, I want to do just that, and I will before the day is out, but it's just occurred to me that from what you've said, you've never been licked to orgasm before, either, and I'd like to be the first to do that for you, too, if you're game!" "Uh-hu-hu-hoo", she uttered in a sort of shuddering chuckle, "that sounds fabulous, sweetie, come on then, do it to me!".

So I arranged her so that her buttocks were on the edge of the bed, as I'd done with Yan a lifetime ago, but unlike Yan, Olivia opened her legs so wide - I'd forgotten for the moment she was a dancer - and she was doing the splits so wide that her pussy gaped, bright pink, glistening and inviting! However, first I kissed her beautiful eyes, nose and mouth, prodding her gaping pussy with my cock and feeling her respond, "You're such a darling!", she said. I moved down and fondled, kissed and sucked her gloriously erect nipples, then licked my way down her taut, quivering abdomen, through her blonde pubes to her ready, willing and open pussy that she was thrusting at me! I couldn't resist dipping my tongue into her inner world, tasting the salty acidic juice that was leaking extensively from her interior, and running my tongue over her clitoris! "Oh fuck!", she said, "Oh fuck!", as her body jolted in response. At this stage I knelt on the floor, but not to be rushed, I fondled and licked the soft delicate skin of her inner thighs, and then gently worked my way back towards her epicentre. I licked her labia, round the perimeter of her pussy, and down to her open vagina where I licked around it and into it, but finally I recaptured her clitoris with my tongue, rasped and sucked at it, and relished her physical twitches and joggles, and her quiet little moan. I settled in for the long haul of my lips and tongue on her clitoris, and I inserted fingers into her vagina, exploring, stimulating, and moving in and out! It was such a joy to stimulate that gorgeous body that it seemed like it was no time at all before she was panting and shaking, and the hand that wasn't squeezing and caressing her breasts, was on my head, pulling me into her pussy. Interestingly, I discovered through an over-enthusiastic pull at my head that my nose could be rubbed on the clitoris to useful effect, providing the occasional firmer touch than the tongue, and a different texture as well, presumably! She started to vocalise - "Oh fuck, that's great!", she said, "Oh fuck, that's fabulous!", and her legs crept inwards towards me from that incredible spread. "Oh, you darling, this is heavenly!", she panted, "Keep doing it to me sweetheart - get right inside me - I want it so much - fuck me with your fingers and rub my clit - drive me wild!" I couldn't reply, of course, without relinquishing my task, but I could see she was on fire, and I upgraded my finger activities in her vagina, and showed no mercy to her clitoris! I was watching the grimaces and agonies on her face, and she couldn't keep still! "My clit is going to explode!", she cried, "For God's sake don't stop, don't sto-ho-ho-hop!", she hiccupped. Her legs suddenly hooked around me as she appeared to try to pull me further into her! "Oh, my sweet, my lovely man, Oh My God, I'm alm....... I'm almost ....... Oh Fuck!......... OH FUCK!!......... I'M CUMMING!!! .......... WONDERFUL! ............. FABULOUS! ........ Oh sweetheart ............ this is heaven!". She collapsed into trembling, twitching, panting, beaming silence!

I stood up, flopped down beside her on the bed and cuddled her! "Oh My God", she said, "you must have a magic touch, or I'm so ripe for this! That was absolutely mind-blowing, darling!". "I love doing it for you, Ollie", I replied, "your body just drives me crackers!". "Well you know what I must do to you now, don't you?", she said, "I've got to do the same for you! Do you think you'll survive?". "I think I'll survive", I said, "but whether I'll retain my sanity is another matter!". And with that she arranged me on the edge of the bed, knelt between my legs in the same fashion as I had with her, and took my cock in her mouth! Paradise could be no better than the world she created for me in the next few minutes. Sucking, licking and swallowing my cock, and fondling my balls, she played me like a Stradivarius and I was transported! For an eternity it seemed I remember continually calling out her name in my ecstasy, writhing in those sweet agonies, twisting in the heavenly sensations emanating from my groin, until I simply cried out like a baby in the glory of the nuclear fission she induced in my senses, and my spunk rushed to meet the exploding Universe!

"Oh, Ollie, you are the Devil in disguise!", I gasped, when I'd finally regained some contol of my faculties. "You liked that, did you?", she said, "You deserved it, sweetheart! It sounded as though you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed what you did for me, which is what it's all about!". "Oh, it was out of this World, Ollie!", I said, and about then we both became aware of Charmane standing in the doorway, cuddling herself, with a hand on her pussy! "How long have you been there?", Olivia and I asked simultaneously! "Just the last minute or two", she said, taking a few steps into the room, "after we heard Ollie screaming, we assumed you'd finished, so Yan sent me up to tell you that lunch was ready! I've never seen anything so sexy in my life, Ollie! Please will you teach me how to do what you do!". I think Olivia was quite pleased to be asked like that, and replied, "If that's what you really want, Shar, I'll do my best, but it's really down to you! Come on, lover boy!", she said to me, smiling radiantly, "these two are determined not to let us be, so let's go and see what sort of lunch they've drummed up for us!".

To be continued ...................

5. S-type

Apologies to my regular readers - I may not be able to continue this until after Christmas! Please bear with me!

Thanks!

PS Just busy, that's all!

karabastrahabas likes this.
  6. oiseaux

oiseaux

Hope all is well... I'm looking forward to the rest of the adventure. Hurry back!

7. oiseaux

oiseaux

I tried to post a little while ago, but it went off into never-never land?!? If it does pop up somewhere else, my apologies.
    So... Take two:
    I was loafing around different threads and bumped across the lovely "Maria" in the "Asian Sex" collection by Vadim Rigin, that was in Artistic Nudes ONLY msg 834.
    http://img233.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=30681_0036_123_183lo.jpg#
    She fits well into my imagination of Yan in S-types tale. Just a little sidestep while waiting for more chapters...
    Cheers,
    L'oiseaux

karabastrahabas, Me Love and S-type like this.
  8. Weasel497

Weasel497

Thank you for taking the time to write these, can't wait for the next part!

9. Stokink

Stokink

Thanks... Rily rily cool story going on... Lukkin fwd to the next episode.

10. S-type

PART FOURTEEN

Lunch was an interesting experience. Yan and Charmane had organised a terrific cold buffet, and we were invited to help ourselves from the delicious-looking creations and morsels that were on show. The centre-piece of the food display was a delightful "sculpture" of a penis (with testicles) carved out of a melon (I think), about to penetrate a pussy that had been modeled from a papaya or something like that! I complimented Yan on the presentation, which pleased her somewhat, and she explained that since being in England, and finding herself in a fairly high social scene, she'd thrown herself into the Women's Institute circle and attended loads of instructional get-togethers. She thought the knowledge and skills of these ladies was amazing, and they so loved to share! Whilst wandering around naked amongst gorgeous female specimens was a novel and pretty stimulating experience for me, I don't think the others were completely nonchalant about it either, and knowing looks and smiles abounded, and the atmosphere was warm and cosy, with a frisson of electricity, enhanced by the proximity and incidental touching (not always so incidental or accidental, I thought) brought about by queueing for and "competing" for food! I just couldn't get my cock to completely settle down at all, much to the sympathetic amusement of the others!

Towards the end of the lovely meal, Olivia quizzed Charmane about how she was feeling about things, and it transpired that although she suspected that she might have to live with her unpleasant memories for ever, her experience in the last 24 hours had proved to her that sex and what she'd experienced at the "hands" of her mother's partner were completely different and separate experiences, and she no longer had any fears on that score! She expressed her gratitude to Olivia for making the revelation possible, and to me for delivering the message - through us she had discovered her sexuality! It was quite touching, actually!

Yan then raised the idea she'd mentioned to me that morning - that she felt it was quite difficult for the two who weren't with me at any time to have to wait around until it was their turn again, imagining (or perhaps worst of all, hearing) what was going on! She suggested that that afternoon we should instead all adjourn to the master bedroom, and stick together and play things by ear! She had no doubt that we could find something to occupy ourselves - I'd already indicated an interest when she'd mentioned it to me that morning! Olivia started to say something which sounded supportive, but was strongly interrupted by Charmane, who complained that they of course would think it a good idea just when it was her turn to be with me! She argued that they were quite happy to take it in turns until it was her turn, but now they wanted to change the rules! My heart sank - here we go again, I thought! I poured myself a coffee, got up from the table, deliberately turned my back on them, and took a stool at the breakfast bar! Back and forth it went, with Yan, supported by Olivia, trying to convince Charmane that the idea wasn't to do her out of her turn, but simply to be more inclusive! Charmane was equally adamant that how could she see it otherwise? One moment it was to be her turn next, and suddenly they wanted to change the rules such that it wasn't! Olivia pointed out that we'd all been together when Charmane had given me a hand-job the previous night, that we'd all been together when Olivia had sucked me off later, and that she'd been with us when Charmane and I had undertaken rear-entry fucking, so being together was not in itself a problem, was it?

Probably sensing that she was losing the argument, Charmane appealed to me, asking me to explain where I stood in this, and I turned on the stool and faced them, and reiterated what I'd told Yan that morning - that I refused to be placed in the position of having to choose between them, or settle disputes! I didn't have the wisdom of Solomon, and if they couldn't resolve this amicably between themselves, all bets were off! I just wanted them all to be happy with whatever arrangements they chose to adopt. With that, Charmane got up from the main table, and came to me, squeezed between my legs, snuggled up to me, took my cock in her hand - fondling and wanking it - and sort of whispered that she was sorry, but she'd been thinking quite a lot about her turn with me, and looking forward to it, so Yan's suggestion had come as a bit of a disappointment! Behind her back, Yan and Olivia were grimacing and gesticulating at me, encouraging me either to beat her up or to fuck her, depending upon how one translated their signals! My cock had responded rapidly to Charmanes touch, so the latter idea certainly appealed to me, and I embraced her and whispered to her, "I want to fuck you, Charmane, I want to fuck your lovely pussy and shoot my load into you!", and other sweet nothings! We held each other very tight, and in so doing I, in effect, lifted her off her feet, and she raised her legs over my knees, and sort of straddled me on the stool, with her buttocks on my thighs! And lo and behold, in that position my cock and her pussy were united, and it took but a moment for the two of us to achieve the union that we both desired!

Her vagina welcomed my cock with a squeeze, and she wriggled and squirmed and joggled on my lap, giving my cock great vibes! Yan and Olivia gave me thumbs-up signs, and I whispered to Charmane what a sexy little fucker she was, and how good she felt now that I was plugged into her. She responded by telling me how good my cock felt inside her, filling her up, and she wanted me to fuck her senseless, to fuck her brains out and cum a torrent in her! It's a wonderfully intimate position to be in, and feels fabulous, but I found myself handicapped in not really being able to thrust properly, which was what I more than anything else wanted to do at that moment! She generated such a powerful sexual force-field around the two of us that I wanted to rip her and fuck her like a raving madman. I ultimately resolved the problem by holding her to me, leaving the stool and placing her buttocks on the table a yard or so away - which turned out to be just about a perfect height for thrusting into her! Yan and Olivia leapt to their feet and cleared the area of the table behind Charmane so she could lean back or even lie back, which is what she did, squealing momentarily at the chilly table surface on her naked back! Her legs wrapped around me and I started fucking her proper, fucking my cock into her slurping pussy, caressing her firm little breasts and rubbing her clitoris! My eyes feasted on her tight, athletic body and her ecstatic shining face, as she received and met my thrusts with enthusiasm, supplementing my caresses with her own hands roaming over her own body

I'd vaguely been conscious of a telephone ringing, but occupied as I was, it meant nothing to me until suddenly there was Yan at my side, offering the telephone to me, and informing me it was my mother, who was insisting on speaking to me! I instinctively tried to disengage from Charmane, but she reacted quicker, and her legs tightened their grip on me, so I was unable to do so! So I greeted my mother as naturally as I could, and she asked me if I was enjoying myself! I assured her I was having a good time (if she'd only known what her "choirboy son" was up to at that instant!) and that Yan was looking after me wonderfully! (This was absolutely true, of course, and at that moment Yan had put her hand between my legs from the rear and was fondling my testicles!) My mother asked what we'd been doing, and I gave her a synopsis of the previous day's jaunts, while Charmane gave my cock some encouraging squeezes - I found I couldn't stop myself from thrusting into her in response! Olivia joined us at the other side from Yan, and proceeded to fondle Charmane's breasts and clitoris, which I found a major turn-on, too, with the consequence I found myself thrusting even more. My mother then got down to what she'd really rung for, which was to tell me that my Dad had gone into hospital that morning for a very minor surgical procedure, which would keep him there for a day or so, but there was no danger, and she'd merely wished to warn me in advance so that I wouldn't be upset when I discovered his absence whan I returned home! I reassured her that I understood fully, and she shouldn't worry on my account! By this time I was fucking Charmane almost "normally", and my mother said, "Your breathing is very uneven, dear, are you sure you're alright?", to which I responded, "Yes, of course, Mum, I'm on Yan's exercise bike at the moment!". (It was all I could think of!) "Well don't overdo it, dear", she said, "it's meant to be a holiday, remember! Bye-bye, see you soon, and don't worry about your Dad!" "I won't, Mum! 'Bye!" I replied, and turned the phone off!

"You buggers!", I yelled as I fucked into Charmane like someone possessed! Like me, she was already almost there, what with my ministrations and those of Olivia, and apparently the episode had been something of a turn-on for her as well! I got my fingers into Olivia's pussy from the rear, was kissing Yan while she fondled my balls, and was fucking Charmane as though there'd be no tomorrow. I was in heaven, in ecstasy, and was barely aware of the mewling cries from Charmane as she bucked and heaved in her own dimension! I was shaking and the glorious spasms began, reducing me to primitive protoplasm as my essence spurted into Charmane, and my groaning roar shook even myself! We all ended up clinging to each other, grinning inanely and happily!

To be continued .............

lboy24, Hubbel, ACNA and 9 others like this.
  11. iwant2cumonunow

iwant2cumonunow

Very much worth waiting for!! Thanks S-type

12. oiseaux

oiseaux

It is nice to have you back, S-type. You craft an exciting story, a real tease from chapter to chapter. Thank you.
    L'Oiseaux

13. Weasel497

Weasel497

The wait was worth it! Great chapter!

14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

absolutely! thanks for sharing/enlightening! ;)

15. Me Love

Me Love

great story!

16. oiseaux

oiseaux

May we have some more, please?

S-type and karabastrahabas like this.
  17. S-type

PART FIFTEEN

We didn't adjourn to the master bedroom after all, but instead went to the swimming pool, of which I'd been totally unaware, but which it transpired lurked out of sight in the garden behind a strategically-placed copse/shrubbery. It became evident that the grounds were wonderfully screened from neighbouring properties (and theirs from Yan's, of course), but Yan's pool even more so, such that it wasn't even visible from her house! Apparently it was a heated pool, but that could have hardly been necessary on such a sunny day, and in any case the water felt deliciously cool on my overheated body! I just wanted to relax and float, but Yan and Olivia started swimming competitively up and down, laughing and shouting at each other, until it became obvious that Charmane ("the exercise bike", as Olivia now referred to her) could easily outswim the both of them - she was like a dolphin, slicing through the water with such power and grace! Having beaten and driven them off, she tried to get me to join her, but I've never been a very strong swimmer - I can get by, but rather inelegantly and inefficiently, so she enquired about my diving ability, and insisted on giving me a lesson when I admitted I couldn't dive at all! When it became apparent that it would be some time before I became anything like a proficient diver (I never have, actually), she became bored and started swimming lengths, so I settled down on the poolside in the sun, alongside Yan and Olivia who had clearly been greatly entertained by my diving attempts! After a short while, Yan shouted to Charmane to come out, because too much swimming so soon after a meal was not recommended - Charmane didn't protest, and got out immediately, looking magnificent as the water ran off her rippling body! She joined us in the sunshine, on the row of beach towels that Yan had provided.

It was great just lying naked in the Sun - somewhere in the far distance was the sound of a motor mower, but apart from that it was quiet and peaceful - the Sun was hot without being overpowering, and there was barely any detectable breeze. How long we lay quietly like that I couldn't say - I might even have dosed, for all I know - but ultimately the warmth of the Sun and the proximity of three powerfully sexy females got to work on me! Inevitably my thoughts reviewed the previous twenty-four hours, and I irresistably felt myself swell, harden and point skywards! The air and sun felt nice on my rampant member, and my thoughts became ever more focused around the feelings I might experience were that member to be enclosed within some female flesh and made the welcome victim of some rhythmic reciprocating gentle friction! Had I been alone, I'm sure I'd have taken myself in hand and gained some relief, but in the presence of the three ladies that would simply have been crass, so I stayed my hand and simply enjoyed the growing tension in my loins and the vivid pictures in my mind!

So it was with blessed relief that I felt my cock grasped gently, and a moment later a small voice asked, "Do you want me to exercise your muscle?" The unfamiliarity of the voice and strange turn of phrase prompted me to open my eyes, and there kneeling beside me was a pretty young girl (I'd say younger than me, anyway!) with ginger hair and freckles! She was naked, but had clearly been wearing the white lycra one-piece bathing costume that she was now kneeling on. I couldn't help but admire her young body, and she smiled as she watched my eyes roam over her! I half rose and looked around me, and saw that the others had gone, towels and all! The buggers, I thought, they've set me up! "Who are you?", I asked! "Jennifer!", she replied, "I live next door, and Yan let's me use her pool, but only with supervision. Do you want me to "exercise your muscle" (she'd already started actually)? My brother likes me to do it for him! In fact, if I exercise your muscle will you act as pool supervisor so I can have a dip?". This seemed crazy, but I thought, what the hell, it can't be any more crazy than what's already happened! And if it's a set-up, I'll call their bluff! "You've got yourself a deal, Jennifer", I said, "Go for it!"

Her touch was so sweet, confident and firm, but gentle with it, and she flashed a smile at my twitches of pleasure. "That's great, Jennifer!", I gasped, "so good!". "Do you want to feel between my legs while I do it?", she asked, "my brother always likes to!". "Your brother's a lucky guy, Jennifer!", I panted, as I reached out and took possession of her pussy, and she spread her thighs further to facilitate my access. I explored her virtually projection-free pussy, and she squirmed delightfully at my touch! I parted her labia and dipped my fingers into her moist interior, discovering immediately on exploring that her hymen was intact, so I concentrated on rubbing her clitoris and caressing the surrounding slipperiness. Her body stiffened and jerked, and as I continued my actions I felt the flood of her lubrication juices commence, and she gasped to me, "Oh, that's lovely, you know what you're doing down there don't you! My brother just fiddles and fumbles about, but you've found my tickle spot! Oh yes, don't stop! Please don't stop, that's marvelous! My friend Sharron's nuts about her boyfriend because he licks her tickle spot and drives her crazy! I've asked my brother to do it for me, but he refuses because he says it's dirty!". "He's a bloody fool then, Jennifer, and if you're a good girl, I'll lick your tickle spot and blow your mind!". "Oh, will you? Will you really? Will you do it now - I can't wait!", she said. "Come on then!", I said, and quick as a flash she straddled my face, facing down my body so she could still concentrate on my cock. I got to work with my tongue on her clitoris as she worked her magic on my cock, and in no time at all she was moaning and sighing, and crying out, "Oh my God! This is so neat! This is ace! Sharron was right, so right!", and I felt her take my cock in her mouth - she continued wanking, but sucked the knob end of my cock and used her rasping tongue on it. It was heavenly - I could barely stay still - I was drinking this girls sweet young juices and destroying her with my tongue, while she created a frenzy of delight in my nether regions. For an age we were both shaking, shuddering and writhing, moaning and whimpering through our noses, until I felt her muscular spasms, and she lifted her head from my cock to let out a shriek of satisfaction, as I felt molten metal surge through my cock in ecstatic pulses!

I'd had the odd wet dream before, but none so vivid as this, and I awoke to find Olivia kneeling beside me holding my cock, with spunk on her hand, smiling brightly! "That must have been one hell of a dream!", she said. "You were moaning and twitching with a wonderful erection, and as soon as I grasped your cock you exploded!

To be continued ............

18. oiseaux

oiseaux

Excellent!

To be continued? I hope so.

S-type likes this.
  19. dragonz

dragonz

This has been fantastic so far.
    Figure it needs a "bump" to keep it near the top.
    You have set a high literary standard!!

Dutchboy69, TheRiver and S-type like this.
  20. arania

arania

Excellent well written story.

S-type likes this.