1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LaurenSands, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukrussell

ukrussell

wow 1000 thats pretty sweet, how can we go about getting another 1000 out of you ? not that a 1000 ant enuff, its just i and i think many other would like you to keep the good work up ;)

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

how did you accumulate that 119 posts after the 1k mark so fast? :lol:

Your on the homepage btw lauren. ;)

3. biznatch

biznatch Getting busy since...199?

Congrats on the 1000, dont know what else to say but hope you keep us putting our hands down our pants for the next thousand and the thousands after that.

4. JimmyJamesthename

JimmyJamesthename

This is my second post and I would LOVE a copy of that video - you look really hot in your 1000 post video. Thanks!!

5. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

I figured since you get that already....

think you can try something like this out?
    [​IMG]

but then you may wind up like this, unless you make YOGA a 24/7 thing.

[​IMG]

6. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Jesus Christ. That's just stupid. A mere penis after that would be like throwing a sausage in a bucket.

7. StrongBad

StrongBad

Oh my dear heavens. Who would need such a large toy? Do we really have women that are over twelve feet tall that would need that particular toy? I am lost for words.

8. LMMJ

well this was more or less to "shock" Lauren and bring forth the silence one would get from a gagging, well sorta.

Yes it is WAY the fuck too big.

9. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

It looks like hell. The tail somehow makes it worse - gives it a demonic quality.

At least it's inflatable. You could use it as a pillow.

10. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Thank you! Oh, I'll keep posting, I'm like the Energizer Bunny(note to self: need to buy more batteries yet again), I keep going and going and going... :D

I was a chatty girl the other night, making up for lost time I guess.... I just saw that, thank you so much for telling Cayne, I owe ya! ;)

Thanks a lot babe, I can't believe I was at 1k posts so quickly. Ah, who am I kidding, it's the pervs in the chat threads fault, I know it! Anywho, with some luck, I hope to keep you all busy in and out of your pants too!
    Well thank you... and welcome to Phun out of lurkmode. Vid on it's way ;)
    WOAH!!! Ok, now that is too big... and truth be told, I'm not into fisting. Just not my thing. What was the second pic? All I see is an X.

I'm tall, not twelve ft mind you, but that thing is beyond my capabilities, I'll admit it.

Shock factor worked, as you can tell I am completely speechless ;)

Haha... I have a vision of it as a traveling neck pillow now. Pumping it up mid flight, drooling a little on the head while I sleep, deflating it for easy carrying through the terminals. LMAO.

11. Fruit of the Loom

Fruit of the Loom

Lauren,

Congrats with your 1000th post (allthough you are currently at 1.126..:)) and I must say: damn, you look hot in that vid...

Would love to see your explicit version, if that's OK with you. Keep up the good work at Phun!

12. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

its awesome... you´re awesome...
    not only you manage to convince "lurkers" to join and post...
    you made me placing my first request on phun ever... but what the heck - irresistible ... i´m too curious.... ;)

13. LMMJ

a gaping asshole :)

14. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

I think it's awesome of you to do all this for your fans Lauren. Fansigns, free vids, replying to every worthy comment. your presence on forum makes it a better place.

15. ukrussell

ukrussell

how dose one get the 1000th post vid of this fine beautie

16. StrongBad

StrongBad

How tall are you Lauren? Also, I thought your video was coming out on Friday? Did I miss it? I really hope not :-(

17. LaurenSands

Thank you so very much! I know, I racked up those 126 pretty fast, yikes! I'd be happy to send you the link, in fact, I'm sending them out right now ;)
    River thank you, it will be my utmost pleasure to send you the link... you are someone who contributes so much to the forum as well really supports me in numerous ways. Thanks for everything!
    LOL. Now that I have at times. Check my newest .gif on my site ;)
    Thanks sannin, you're sentiment is much appreciated by me babe! :)
    thy asks nicely and waits patiently, as you have. Consider yourself PM'd.
    I'm almost 5'10" babe... sorry to keep you waiting, my internet kept freezing today, but you've been PM'd. Hope you enjoy! :D

Ok everyone... for those of you that have asked, I'm now PM'ing links. Hope you enjoy! I'll post some screencaps up here once I am done PMing. Thanks for your patience, and support! :cool:

18. StrongBad

StrongBad

Thank you Thank you Thank you.... I'm watching it right now and I am drooling. You have made me one happy guy and I will now have some incrediable dreams. Thank you again Lauren.

19. pronfreak

pronfreak

Congrats on the 1000 Lauren, you little post whore you :p
    Good to see a hot young lady share so much to the pervert community as you have.
    You come highly recommended from my little buddy smokey and now I see why.
    Once again congrats and keep up the good work :)

20. LaurenSands

Aw thanks StrongBad.... I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I certainly had way too much fun at that camshow. ;)

Well thank you so much!! ANY friend of smoked is a friend of mine. I'm going to PM you right now. Thanks again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.