1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LaurenSands, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

LMFAO.

mmmm.... tight pants, yummy ;) Thanks!

Thanks for posting it up Cayne, much appreciated! :)

You've contributed a lot for being new, it'll be my pleasure to send you the vid link.. and thank you!

Ya, don't think I remember your old username... but happy to meet now. ;)

LOL. No Hawaiian canned spam for you? they have spam sushi at the gas stations here, pre-wrapped. It's a scary site! Thanks for the congrats, and for coming out of lurkdom to reply... I appreciate it :cool:

One day babe... I'm uploading it tonight, so I'll send out links tomorrow, post some screencaps up here too. I'm such a bad tease, spank me ;)

2. Mikey70

Mikey70

can I get in line? ;)

3. LaurenSands

To be spanked or to spank? :p

j/k.

is there a line to spank me? I wasn't aware of it... :D

4. Mikey70

Mikey70

Whichever you prefer really... lol.

5. LaurenSands

Now there is my type of willing, adventurous sexual participant!! ;)

Actually I prefer to be the one spanked, and really only right as I am cumming, especially when it's doggie style, even more so when it's anal.

6. Mikey70

Mikey70

Cold shower time... omg!

7. LaurenSands

LOL. The power of words is intense!

Meanwhile, I happen to loveeeee sex in the shower. VERY much so!

8. Mikey70

Mikey70

For the love of god... stop, just stop!

ok... maybe not... LOL!

9. LaurenSands

Honestly, probably the only way to make me stop is to gag me... with, I dunno, SOMETHING. Can you think of anything to say gag me with?

LOL... LOL... LOL...

10. Mikey70

Mikey70

You are soooooo bad, and sooooooo good!

11. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

12. StrongBad

StrongBad

Oh you know it Lauren. And as far as the shower goes.... I've got the water running right now....

13. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Congrats on your 1000th post. Thanks for the vid. Your work is always appreciated here. Hope you had a nice v-day. (Havn't been around for a few days so thats why this is coming so late)

14. French Fred

French Fred

The little I work is too much, I missed the 1000th, gods know I was waiting for it for days. :sad:
    Congrats for your 1000, Lauren !
    It is nice to put a voice in my night fantasies. ;)
    I would like to post a vid too, a kind of tribute of my own; fortunately, I have no vidcam.
    @ Kieks: I was thinking I was the Official Lauren Poet; you've done great. :mrgreen:

15. thinlizzy

thinlizzy

Hi Lauren, thanks for the Vid, enjoy your posts immensly. :) :)
    TL

16. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Don't worry, it may be better that way :)

It's bad enough that I posted a picture here :-?

17. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Aren't you afraid of hearing loss if you're always spanked as loud as on the video?

18. Palmer

Palmer

How I never came across your site I don't know.....
    But I have to say that your are one sexy lady, and congratulations on your 1000th post, and for encouraging me to make my 1st.
    That little video got my blood boiling, I'll make sure I get my daily dose of Lauren Sands....very yummy indeed :wink:

19. MadDan

MadDan

HOLY SHIT..... that vid near made me fall off my chair....

i must confess to being a bit of a lurker here as a few others have already stated.... but i just had to join up and say thanks for that one....

damn you've got a sexy voice.... i'm not gonna sleep properly for days now :wink:

thanks for taking the time to do up that little vid lauren... it was awsome

20. LaurenSands

Haha... I haven't tried bananas yet. I was more thinking a certain unprocessed(not spam) meat. ;)
    Bummer. I missed a chance for virtual shower sex :( *goes off to sulk* Damn work schedule.

*Thanks SirCumAlot... I wasn't around for a little bit either, super busy, so no worries on being late. My VDay was cool, I did a camshow(the one I am going to share with those that posted here), which was sexy fun... hope yours was great too!
    Fred, You'll always be the First in Command of O.L.P.'s ;) Sorry to have kept you waiting for my 1,000th! Now a Frenchie Freddie video sounds awfully tempting... curse my luck you have no cam!!

*Thanks TL, you're always so supportive and sweet, I totally appreciate it. Can't wait to send ya the vid link ;)

Pardon moi, but I enjoyed your pics... very much so. :p

LMAO. Oh dear, well that's nothing. I have an update called "Cherry Cheeks", titled so for a reason.

Palmer thank you so much, both for the sweet words and for the honor of being your first... out of lurkdom ;)

Thanks MadDan! Welcome out of lurk mode, hope to see you around and out of lurk even more :) My voice drives me nuts... I turn the sound almost off when I edit my vids. LOL. Thank you very much though!

Thanks again everyone, I had fun making the vid so it's cool to know it's enjoyed by some... I'll work on getting some screencaps up of the vid link I'll be sending out :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.