1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LaurenSands, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I suppose they are. It's only natural, you know what they say...

On the topic of packing, that was the box I received my Arctic Monkeys CD in. Highly recommendable!

2. ..oUttA mY hAnDs..

..oUttA mY hAnDs..

Ah yes. Very nice. Hard to believe that a new guy sends his best to a very beautiful...and talented...lady. Well, I'm not really new, just for the record. Just a new name. Listen at me carry on...I'll shut up.

3. James007.5

James007.5

Unbelievable......I have surfed for awhile and I don't see how I could of missed a sweet little devil like you. I'm glad I found you

4. sexypix

Well, the internet is big. There are lots of wrong places to go before you find Lauren...

5. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

yup.

my comment may have come out wrong? Stuff like this has actually fucked it up for me. Some girls love the romantic stuff while others just want a simple "I wanna fuck you!!!" and they're all yours. Only problem is which one's which? complications in life!

HOLY SHIT!!! that has to be the biggest quote I've seen yet

sadly

6. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

LOL River....no SexyPix luvin' eh? :lol:

*Thank you so much wookie610. And yes, you'll get a PM with a link from me ;)

Ohhh... I can think of a few ways. Are you camera shy? LOL.

*meow_penguin, majornutz and WasALurker thanks go to all three of you... PM on Friday :D

Precisely where my mind went.. "hmm, he has mighty long fingers..." :lol: Cool, I'll check 'em out. I liked the last music link you shared with me, meant to tell you.

Way to peak my interest.. damn! Now I want to know what your original name was. Do I know you? Cool, it's kinda like hot roleplay. In fact I'm tingley already. :D It will be my pleasure to send you the link, if you care for it, and thank you for the compliments.

I'm not easy to find I guess.. pretty unknown. I'm happy to know you now though, you rock babe! and thank you!

Ohhh sweetness baby... that's some romance, now I am awaiting my kink :twisted:

I thought he meant it as sarcastic... if it was serious, than thanks :)

I'm both. (just ask sexypix). I love sweet romantic heartfelt expressions... but I also love to be fucked hard, in the ass, with my ass smacked right as I am cumming and hopefully some slut dirty talk workin' it too. :D

Ya, I'm a londwinded bitch, eh? LOL. I just wanted to respond to everyone, since I appreciate the comments. I bet this one is longer!

'aight... consider yourself PM'd ;) Thanks for being sweet.

7. sexypix

Oh, fuck it! Don't tell me it's all words on a board. You already knew about the long one, didn't you? I'm sorry if my fingers (and their length) have ever been a secret to you, it hasn't been meant as such. You certainly need to come over and check them out!

Sorry, what music? Suck my dick? I don't remember anything after that, sorry.

8. LaurenSands

LMAO. It's tough when all the blood travels south isn't it?

You're length is the talk of the town babe. Don't think I don't remember the champagne photo incident. ;)

9. sexypix

Ummm, you promised to keep quiet about that!!!

Both you and Kory! Don't talk about it or everybody will get jealous and mad! Wasn't "Suck my dick" the last piece you had from me? Don't tell me you wouldn't if you had the chance!

(talking ´bout the music)

10. LaurenSands

LOL.

Ya, it was the music you sent.. and I guess we would just have to see ;)

11. sexypix

Well, I've got the dick, you've got the suck. Too bad we're half a planet apart...

12. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

nope. we're nutz about ya

but when to use which is the hard part

all about quotes tonight, huh?

can I be anything less? yes but I won't be :lol: unless of course it something else :lol:

13. seano

seano

lemme just say you are a stunner

great video

would love to see more :)

congrats on 1000

14. LaurenSands

Isn't that always how it is? Murphy's Law I guess.

That's cool, thank you :D

I hear ya. Trust your instincts then, go with the vibe... use the force young Skywalker. Romance is good, I say. Anal is good, Yoda thinks. Oh god, there's a fucking visual I didn't want. That's almost worse than Brum in drag. :lol:

I'd say you're not doing bad yourself there sexy.

oh I bet you can be a nasty fuck.... in all the right ways ;)
    um, what? can you say that again louder, in my good ear? ;) Seriously, I have no idea what "vids video" means. Some sort of ibonics I'm not aware of? like a new pidgeon lingo? morse code? :lol: I may be being dense here, but I don't get it, sorry.

Thank you! And so you shall see more then... :)

15. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Lauren, jeroen-N was just a darkwar spammer. He has been banned and all his posts deleted. He makes posts just for the sake of making posts so don't mind him. It is just a game he playes where the more posts he makes on popular boards the more e-money he gets for his game.

Thanks for the video lauren i will check it out. :)

16. wtfazzhole

You sounded kinda shy in that vid.

I have that effect on women. ;):lol:

17. LaurenSands

To quote Kieks, "Farking spammers!" Is he on the ban van now? :lol: Thanks for letting me know, I thought it was odd.

LOL! I know Azz.... it's pretty funny, cause during normal shooting I'm fine. Turn the cam on to shoot for Phun and I froze like a deer in headlights. I do much better when I have toys and get horny, not when I have to talk. I am bit shy in person, actually.

So does this mean you want a link to the vid then? I'm not shy in that one ;)

(Just kidding of course, seeing as you know you can have anything you want from me, at anytime)

18. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

that face to face with our hunter... ;)

it´s a great vid in case i didn´t mention before - thanks for "hanging around" with us ;)

19. wtfazzhole

Actually i thought you being shy was extremely cute. I don't expect to see the same personality every time i see you. It is nice to see a different side of you. makes you... unrehearsed. ;)

Well i wonder if cayne has this linked to the homepage yet. If not i will shoot him a pm and let him know. :D

20. LaurenSands

Thanks River, I certainly had fun making it.. so that's cool you enjoyed it.

Cool Azz, thank you. I'm definitely unrehearsed. In fact, I suck at acting, big time, I could never fake any of it. :lol:

In general, at first on vid I am shy, I get the giggles. Until I am turned on.. then I sometimes get pretty dirty talking. Depends on my mood I guess, just like anything in life.

That would be cool about Cayne, I hadn't told him of the vid, so thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.