1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

My 1,000th Post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by LaurenSands, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey70

Mikey70

Kieks... that's excellent. She's gonna reward you for that, you lucky bastard! LOL!

2. bamff

bamff

Okay, so I don't step out of the shadows as often as I should....but there are two very special efforts in this thread that deserve a massive "congrats"!

Obviously Lauren gets a big, big, thank you. You really do spoil us all here at phun....one so gorgeous, and so giving.....*sigh*...oh sorry, where was I? Seriously though - big thank you's!

And Kieks - love the little ditty. Big time time and effort there, mate - very well done!

A salute to you both from down under!

3. diveguy

diveguy Captain Tightpants 15 Year Member

Beautiful Lauren - and welcum back, like Kieks I was getting worried! Congratulations on 1000 & looking forward to reading the next 1000.

And Kieks, lovely work on the tribute!

4. bagged89

bagged89

Very nice vid, sexy as usual. congrads on the big 1000th post keep up the great work!

5. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Cheers guys :) Small effort compared to what she does for us in here. And a salute to you bamff from another Down Underite.

And you know, I momentarily forgot there was a video in here to DL, that's on my immediate to-do-list :D

6. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

umm.....Congrats on the spam whore status!!! how's that? lol

just kiddin, Congrats on 1K and great teaser too.

7. LMMJ

LMMJ Mr. Kari Sweets Ten Years of Phun

I've noticed, that most girls nowadays, are actually discusted by things like this, well in my area at least. but heck of a job Kieks

8. battlegpimp

battlegpimp

That would be enough for a restraining order in some places! LMMJ now I know why all you P4TM pimps like this girl LOL... 1000 posts and its probably the 1st I've seen of hers!

Congrats Lauren on being a serial spammer :p

9. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

I fucking hate The Proclaimers. Ugly talentless bastards. They ruin every night out I ever go on, with their stupid walking.

BTT for a brief moment:

Congrats Lauren! Haven't watched the vid yet, as I actually need to leave the house today... 8)

10. winnie24

winnie24

Thanks for the vid.... ;-)

11. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yay! A thousand good reasons to visit Phun!

It's been a while since you got a fansign, right?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Anonymous_Waster

Anonymous_Waster

I am off to sit in a cold bath..... that was excellent.

13. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Kieks, that is the most awesome thing every.. I love it. Thank you so much!! Sorry again, I had been away so long. I'm a naughty bitch and I need to be taught a lesson. Still got that whip baby? ;)
    You know it... now my creative, dirty mind needs to get thinking on how. Any ideas, my face sitting slave?
    bamff rules. Thank you so much babe. You all spoil me with a wet pussy from your sweetness and kinky comments, so I'd say we are even ;) You'll get the cam show complete too, of course, if you'd like it. I'll PM everyone whose replied on this thread once it's all ready.
    Thank you babe.. sorry to have worried you guys! Things were rough there for a bit! I'm back now... so runnnn... :D
    Thanks bagged89, just a teaser.. more to come for you, if you'd like!
    I'd like to know what the non-edited version said... LOL. Thanks, maybe I'll send ya the link. Maybe. :p
    I'm not discusted. Nor am I disgusted. I love it and think it's creative and incredible the amount of effort that went into it.

Thanks. I think serial spammer has a nice ring to it. Although I usually prefer anal slut, but ok, in this case I'll compromise for ya.
    What a fucking tangenter you are... rambling on and on about a band when a booty is staring you in the face. I've always wondered about you :p Oh, and thanks my friend.
    You're welcome babe... I'll have two things to PM you for now :D
    Oh my goodness!! My your fingers look long.... :D I love love the fan signs, thank you so much.
    Does this mean the vid of me DP'ing with toys might be too much? uh oh. :D Just teasing of course... thank you!! I'll PM ya soon.

And thus concludes, my long ass quote. Thank you everyone for your support!!

14. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, of course James is right - it´s the content - you Lauren, that counts

just started to add someting about beautiful packaging, thrilling unwrapping, being excited about the content... then came sexypix - so i left that ;)

15. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I know, thank God sexypix did it so no-one else has guilt for not getting their gear off :D

16. wookie610

wookie610

Hey Lauren just wanted to say congrats from a long time lurker. In my mind nothing is better than signing onto the forum and seeing an update from you.

17. StrongBad

StrongBad

I am so excited I cannot wait to see the full video Lauren. I wish I could show you my appreciation in some other form then just words on a computer screen. But I cannot so I will say Thank you Thank you Lauren. :lol:

18. meow_penguin

meow_penguin

Congrats Lauren! Looking forward to the next 1000! Looking forward to seeing your video! :lol:

19. Majornutz

Majornutz

WOW that was a great video, you are HOT! HOT! HOT!

20. WasALurker

WasALurker

Thanks Lauren. This is me replying nicely and requesting the cam video :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.