1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus rocking pigtails & revealing top - April 17 - x1 mq twitter pic

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Apr 17, 2011.

1. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

She is so super hot!! Just love that body!!

2. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Pigtails = Win :D

3. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Hopefully there are some candids of her out in public in that outfit? Because you can clearly see Miley is not wearing a bra. Maybe the paps can get some sideboob shots of her? [​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

I've had that feeling about her for along time now. [​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

1123? Now all we need is the street name in Toluca Lake, California so we all can pop in for a visit?[​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

HawkeyeBerlin likes this.
  4. worminator

worminator R.I.P. Pops 15 Year Member

Sitting down on the job.....her pimp will be pissed!!

5. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think Billy Ray will give her a break - she's a good earner.

6. Babes R Us

Babes R Us I'm back!

7. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

I don't think that's her address. I live there and those numbers couldn't be from that neighborhood. I do know where J Love Hewitt lives though, I just drove by her house and saw her and her man walking down the street holding hands. No paps either?

8. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Here's what some in the media are saying about the pic.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Miley Cyrus Tweets Sexy Photo; Flashes New Tattoo (see it)
    By TheImproper, April 17th, 2011

Miley Cyrus is back to her old tricks. She tweeted a racy photo of herself over the social media site only a month after rejoining Twitter, supposedly to promote her upcoming tour.

The photo shows Miley wearing a thin, lace spaghetti-strap top that exposes about half of her underarm tattoo.

Click on the photo to see it full-size!

This pic is slightly bigger.

[​IMG]

“Rocking piggy tails for the first time since like 6th grade! I love summer time,” she Tweeted with the photo.

Miley quit Twitter in a huff last year, abandoning more than two million fans, after claiming she wanted to keep her private life private.

But out of sight means out of mind.

She acknowledged recently that she’s bypassing the United States on her current tour because she doesn’t feel there is enough support for it.

Instead her Gypsy Heart Tour will take her to South America for the first time and then to Australia over the summer.

To promote her trek, she opened her own Twitter account under the name “@gypsyhearttour,” according to PopEater.

Before that, she’d started Tweeting under the name Rock_Mafia. “This is my new way to connect,” she tweeted. “When I need to speak out I will tweet from @Rock_Mafia.”

She wasted no time provoking a controversy, tweeting that she was a big fan of Charlie Sheen.

“Do not fear…the Sheenius is here!” I’m not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning.”

Cyrus is also back to tweeting about her private life. “Yo guys! Its MC! Thank you so much for my KCA! PS I am taking over the Gypsy Heart twitter! Gotta keep ya posted on tour …”

In a YouTube video released last year, Cyrus rapped the reasons for quitting. “Yeah, the rumors are true, I deleted my Twitter,” Cyrus raps in the backstage video – complete with choreography.

“I had to say goodbye,” she continues, “and this little rap is to tell my fans why.”

Now she’s singing a different tune.

“Lets get me back to as many followers as before!!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR TOUR I CAN BARELY STAND IT,” she Tweeted about her upcoming tour, which kicks off in Ecuador.

Watch her twitter farewell rap below and check out the photo.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR HER TOUR I CAN BARELY CONTAIN WHAT'S IN MY SHORTS! [​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

Spectator, Hotrod1, tomalan and 2 others like this.
  9. Fuck me awesome.

10. MMM1875

MMM1875 15 Year Member

Good to see she's in such an exhibitionist mood on the eve of her new tour! This bodes well for seeing her bump and grind in a lot of hot outfits!

vagina_exam likes this.
  11. GMan-Iam

GMan-Iam

More please!
    Anyone...

12. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Hope in a combination of the the two outfits she wore at Rock in Rio in Spain & The 1515 Club in Paris of June 2010.

Rock in Rio in a pair of tight shorts exposing her scrumptious ass cheeks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The 1515 Club in a cropped Cheap Trick t-shirt exposing her just as scrumptious tummy. [​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

[​IMG][​IMG]

firerider, zare34, Necros and 12 others like this.
  13. Mantisboy

Mantisboy VICTORIOUS!

1123! That's Me and Miley's Bday! :D Me and her Really should celebrate it together in out Birthday Suits! ;)

14. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

1123 didn't even acure to me, but that is her b'day November 23, 1992. If that is her curb? That's a Big coinkidink. [​IMG]

15. jojowas

jojowas

:lmao::lmao:

16. iamTroe

iamTroe B-O-R-N | F-R-E-E ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:1luvu:

17. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

pigtails = SUCH a good look!

18. rubber_man

rubber_man

wow watta clean shaven underarms ...